• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pierre Delecto

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
So it turns out that Mittens has a fake-named Twitter account under the name "Pierre Delecto," where he has liked his own tweets 28 times and has used the fake name account to like tweets highly critical of Trump, Gingrich, others.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...ount-and-it-sure-looks-like-its-this-one.html

Oh, Mittens, don't quite your day job. Holy ****, on second thought, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY QUIT YOUR DAY JOB. Washington insider now sucking the (D)ick of the very cretins who had not one goddamn good thing to say about him in 2012.

A rare photo of Monsieur Delecto:

EHXFO3HXUAEviil.jpg

I voted for that piece of ****. Turns out he’s a lot like the giant sewage tanker trunk that Obama is.

I voted for that piece of ****. Turns out he’s a lot like the giant sewage tanker trunk that Obama is.

Truth. What a phony *******.

You could not beat 0.3% growth Obama, you idiot. Time to have a huge drink from this:

18w5-5c8ca6b834ecb.png

He is a "Carlos Danger" type for sure.

I hope you guys aren’t surprised. Romney has always been what he is. His appeal in 2012 was that he wasn’t Obama. That’s it. Personally, I am pretty happy he lost. I mean, how much different is he from Hillary, Obama or any of them? He’s not. He just pretends to be. Had he won in 2012, I honestly believe Donald Trump never becomes President.

I hate career politicians. That covers pretty much all of them. We need a lot less of them. Ron Mexico is just another nitwit who needs to be gone.

Power over large groups of people seems to be a highly addictive drug.

Personally, I am pretty happy he lost. I mean, how much different is he from Hillary, Obama or any of them? He’s not. He just pretends to be. Had he won in 2012, I honestly believe Donald Trump never becomes President.

That is absolutely, 100% the truth. No way mild-mannered Mittens savagely answers the unified and dishonest media onslaught that he would have faced against Hildabeast in 2016.

No.
Effing.
Way.

Then there is trumps twitter. Straight in your ******* face from the man who said it. No hiding, not giving to *****, these are my words. (That said who doesn’t have multiple twitter handles just like tinder or “bat phones”. ). ;-)

That is absolutely, 100% the truth. No way mild-mannered Mittens savagely answers the unified and dishonest media onslaught that he would have faced against Hildabeast in 2016.

No.
Effing.
Way.

Visualize ANYBODY else in that circumstance. Anybody.

Lightning. Devastating. A man for a time such as this.

Read he’s made the account private but Pierres been creeping his granddaughter’s account. What a sad little man.

The next few Trump tweets and rallies oughta be comedy gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Saw that tee-shirt on another site, Indy. Hilarious. Comedy gold.

Mittens should have the decency to resign, but of course, being a Washington pol, he would never do that.

I hope you guys aren’t surprised. Romney has always been what he is. His appeal in 2012 was that he wasn’t Obama. That’s it. Personally, I am pretty happy he lost. I mean, how much different is he from Hillary, Obama or any of them? He’s not. He just pretends to be. Had he won in 2012, I honestly believe Donald Trump never becomes President.

agreed. I was pissed in 2012 but you are right, Trump would not be president today if Mitt had won. So yeah I am thankful for Obamas 2nd term. Never though I would say that.

I don't see anything wrong with a guy in the public eye creating an account so he can anonymously follow his family so they don't have to involved with all the bullshit. That said, I can't stand Romney.

I don't see anything wrong with a guy in the public eye creating an account so he can anonymously follow his family so they don't have to involved with all the bullshit. That said, I can't stand Romney.

Pierre only had 8 followers on Twitter. That might be more than I have.

I don't see anything wrong with a guy in the public eye creating an account so he can anonymously follow his family so they don't have to involved with all the bullshit.

Okay. Sure. Maybe.

But (1) what the hell controversy would develop if Mittens follows his own family, and (2) should Mittens use the fake account to like his own negative tweets about Trump and Gingrich? Because that is what he did.

So he could anonymously follow his family? Can you elaborate?

You and I combined may have that many.

Wife actually signed me up for twitter in 2011. I almost never even look at twitter, post almost nothing except a very rare contribution to mock liberals, but inexplicably I seem to have five followers.

What the ... ??

Wife actually signed me up for twitter in 2011. I almost never even look at twitter, post almost nothing except a very rare contribution to mock liberals, but inexplicably I seem to have five followers.

What the ... ??

Basically I have Twitter so I can follow Steelers players and a few NASCAR drivers.