• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Planned Parenthood Selling Dead Babies for Parts

Then get the police involved, have a thorough investigation, prosecute those fully that are breaking the law. This is not a theoretical discussion about abortion rights. If illegal activites are going on, why aren't the authorities involved? Why is this issue simply a rallying cry for conservatives, with all the videos, blog posts, all the bellyaching? If it's criminal activity there should be a stop put to it immediately. Why isn't that happening?

I imagine that it's already happening. Investigations are probably going on right now.

I find your argument ridiculous and insulting to anyone who has experienced the death of a child.

I've been through a miscarriage with my wife. I would never pretend to know the pain and devastation of losing a toddler. By your logic, I should.

I watched my two children fight for their lives after being born at 6 months gestation. I spent months in the NICU and at one point was 24 hours away from being asked to remove one of them from life support. The idea that it's legal to crush, dissect or carve one of them up for parts is every bit as horrifying as losing a toddler to me.

I imagine that it's already happening. Investigations are probably going on right now.
Good. I'll be looking forward to the reports of arrests being made, those involved being fully prosecuted and the clinics where illegal activity took place being shut down. I hope this happens soon.

It's not my definition, it's the supreme court's definition.

This is such a bullshit defense you're using.

Because the Supreme Court says...

If the Supreme Court passed a law allowing Liberals to be able to kill Conservatives, randomly and for no reason...by your logic, that would be fine. You'd never ever have a problem with calling it murder again, because it's "legal" to do so.

That means you lack morality. Morality and legality are two different things. You're using legality to suppress any morality you may have.

Last edited:
So who (else) doesn't have a moral compass?

People who use contraception?
People who engage in pre-marital sex?
Married couples who have sex for reasons other than procreation?
People who are divorced?
Women who conceived a child via rape and then had an abortion?
Women who wear high heels and short skirts?

There are people who believe some, or all of those are sins indicative of people without a moral compass. But those people are ******* nuts, right? Only people with your exact beliefs get to judge people, right?

Trog, you argue for the sake of arguing. In fact, at times, it's somewhat hysterical to catch you, never giving up in some of these long threads, always answering a question with a question, and eventually contradicting yourself. Hey, at least it's entertainment.

Let me ask you a question. Do you think our country and its people are more or less moral than we were in say the 1950s, 60s or 70s?

Good. I'll be looking forward to the reports of arrests being made, those involved being fully prosecuted and the clinics where illegal activity took place being shut down. I hope this happens soon.

Wonderful posture. We live in a world where your politics either damn or protect you. Snowden is holed up in another country wanted for Treason. Petraeus is serving time. For? For the exposure of Top Secret information.

Meanwhile, Hildebeast remains, and forever will be, free despite breaking laws and exposing top secret info. Why? Because of her politics and media protection. It's all a matter of what side of the fence you sit on.

Do you really think that Planned Parenthood will be found guilty? Nah. Sadly, we all know how this will end. They've been caught on camera discecting babies with beating hearts, ripping their still-alive faces open to cut through their breathing heads to remove their still-functioning brains. And half of the country doesn't give a damn.

Now if it were a lion...

This is such a bullshit defense you're using.
Stop overthinking things. Every country is governed by the law of the land. That's what a society is obligated to keep itself to. I happen to respect the freedoms and rights the Constitution provides. Why use a ridiculous exaggeration as a strawman argument? Are abortions legal in this country, or not? If they are, everyone has a right to do as they see fit. It's as simple as that. If you don't like or agree with abortions, then don't have one. That's your choice, your opinion on the matter. The fact the religious right doesn't like something, well, such is life. Thankfully, the country doesn't pander to the fringes. The tail doesn't wag the dog. There's always the choice to move to a country where abortions are illegal. You can pick and choose from the following:

Angola,
Central African Rep.Chad
Congo
Benin
Gabon
Guinea-Bissau
Kenya
Madagascar
Mauritius
Mauritania
Senegal
Somalia
Uganda
Afghanistan
Iran
Egypt
Lebanon
Libya
Oman
Syria
United Arab Emirates
Yemen
Bangladesh
Myanmar
Indonesia
Laos
Papua New Guinea
Philippines
Sri Lanka
Malta
Colombia
Ireland
Brazil
Guatemala
Haiti
Honduras
Nicaragua
Panama
Venezuela
Paraguay
Dominican Republic
Chile
El Salvador
Mexico
Sudan
Cote d’Ivoire
Lesotho
Mali
Niger
Tanzania

Stop overthinking things. Every country is governed by the law of the land. That's what a society is obligated to keep itself to. I happen to respect the freedoms and rights the Constitution provides. Why use a ridiculous exaggeration as a strawman argument? Are abortions legal in this country, or not? If they are, everyone has a right to do as they see fit. It's as simple as that. If you don't like or agree with abortions, then don't have one. That's your choice, your opinion on the matter. The fact the religious right doesn't like something, well, such is life. Thankfully, the country doesn't pander to the fringes. The tail doesn't wag the dog. There's always the choice to move to a country where abortions are illegal. You can pick and choose from the following:

It is not an exaggeration to say that this is murder. You think it is? What Planned Parenthood has been caught doing on video tape is not legal. It is murder and not protected by the law.

And you're still using "legality" to justify "immorality." Even when they've stepped well beyond their charter.

They've been caught on camera discecting babies with beating hearts, ripping their still-alive faces open to cut through their breathing heads to remove their still-functioning brains. And half of the country doesn't give a damn.
Not "half the country" needs to give a damn, just a single detective, federal investigator or city/county/state prosecuter anywhere in the country to begin an investigation and press charges. If it is such a clearly criminal act, why is this not happening? You can't tell me that law enforcement in every city, county and state around the country is somehow subverted by left-leaning, liberal commies. Again, this is my only question here. If all this that you guys are stating as fact is indeed true, then why isn't this being investigated as a violent, criminal act of murder?

Not "half the country" needs to give a damn, just a single detective, federal investigator or city/county/state prosecuter anywhere in the country to begin an investigation and press charges. If it is such a clearly criminal act, why is this not happening? You can't tell me that law enforcement in every city, county and state around the country is somehow subverted by left-leaning, liberal commies. Again, this is my only question here. If all this that you guys are stating as fact is indeed true, then why isn't this being investigated as a violent, criminal act of murder?

The last video shows it in action. You tell me, why is that video not being used by law enforcement all across the country, and at the highest levels of the Government, to immediately shut down Planned Parenthood until the situation is being cleaned up? Why is nothing being done?

The last video shows it in action. You tell me, why is that video not being used by law enforcement all across the country, and at the highest levels of the Government, to immediately shut down Planned Parenthood until the situation is being cleaned up? Why is nothing being done?
I don't know, I'm asking the same exact question. I was hoping you would enlighten me.

I don't know, I'm asking the same exact question. I was hoping you would enlighten me.

I'm asking you in return. You're insinuating that we are all conspiracy theorists. You believe that if something illegal was being done, that law enforcement would be all over it. You don't believe that these illegalities could be protected, even in broad daylight when exposed like this, if they were illegal.

I'm asking you in return, as justification...we now have it on VIDEO...Planned Parenthood breaking the law and committing murder. And they continue to operate. How is this so?

When a SC police officer is caught on video shooting an unarmed man, justice is served. But this is caught on video and, well...damnit, it's a platform of the Democratic party and must not be touched.

Sorry, I have to step out and adjust my tin foil hat.

Then why in the hell did she do it?

Yeah....if she's not simply seeking limelight and her 30 seconds and if she truly was bothered by the prospect of doing it, she wouldn't have. We've all been pressured into doing things we knew were wrong....it happens. But this isn't smoking a joint or throwing a rock at a window. It is a completely horrid, evil and reprehensible action. If she truly does believe that in retrospect then I feel for her because her dreams and these memories could literally drive her insane......I know it would me.

Stop overthinking things. Every country is governed by the law of the land. That's what a society is obligated to keep itself to. I happen to respect the freedoms and rights the Constitution provides. Why use a ridiculous exaggeration as a strawman argument? Are abortions legal in this country, or not? If they are, everyone has a right to do as they see fit. It's as simple as that. If you don't like or agree with abortions, then don't have one. That's your choice, your opinion on the matter. The fact the religious right doesn't like something, well, such is life. Thankfully, the country doesn't pander to the fringes. The tail doesn't wag the dog.

Really? I'd say this country exactly panders to the fringes. What percent of the population is gay?

I'll take a stab at it. It's not being vigorously pursued currently because (I'm guessing here) it's not being vigorously reported nor do most know about it.
Secondly, those who raise an outcry will be labeled as part of the mythical "war on women" and misogyinists. It's also taking a backseat to the presidential race(s) right now.

But.....there are rumblings......

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/15/planned-parenthood-investigation_n_7803530.html

Because there's babies that need killin' and the Democrat party is okay with it.

Yeah....if she's not simply seeking limelight and her 30 seconds and if she truly was bothered by the prospect of doing it, she wouldn't have. We've all been pressured into doing things we knew were wrong....it happens. But this isn't smoking a joint or throwing a rock at a window. It is a completely horrid, evil and reprehensible action. If she truly does believe that in retrospect then I feel for her because her dreams and these memories could literally drive her insane......I know it would me.

Really? I'd say this country exactly panders to the fringes. What percent of the population is gay?

I'll take a stab at it. It's not being vigorously pursued currently because (I'm guessing here) it's not being vigorously reported nor do most know about it.
Secondly, those who raise an outcry will be labeled as part of the mythical "war on women" and misogyinists. It's also taking a backseat to the presidential race(s) right now.

But.....there are rumblings......

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/15/planned-parenthood-investigation_n_7803530.html

The problem with this is Congress shouldn't be worried about who is/isn't obeying their laws. This is just political pandering and the overuse of "Congressional Investigative Powers" (which most Republicans should be against on the basis of too much Federal power by the way). That's really the responsibility of the US Attorney General and EVERY STATE'S Attorney General.

As Tibs has stated numerous times, every district attorney, every chief of police, every law enforcement agency isn't part of some left-wing conspiracy to "protect" Planned Parenthood and those that are shown in these videos.

If there is evidence, SOMEONE is going to make a name for themselves and go after their planned parenthood office in their jurisdiction.

If there is evidence, SOMEONE is going to make a name for themselves and go after their planned parenthood office in their jurisdiction.

Probably not because they know the media will immediately jump their *** about hating women and wanting to keep them barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen.

BTW, we need to change the thread title to "Planned Parenthood Selling Live Babies For Parts".

Probably not because they know the media will immediately jump their *** about hating women and wanting to keep them barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen.

BTW, we need to change the thread title to "Planned Parenthood Selling Live Babies For Parts".

Fox News will proclaim them a hero. Who cares what the media says? Even bad publicity is good publicity.

Fox News will proclaim them a hero. Who cares what the media says? Even bad publicity is good publicity.

Fox News is da debbil.

Those words in bold show that you are irrational, like a Tom Brady supporter, and that you will say/do/argue anything to protect this "platform." There's concrete video evidence.

You say "If there is evidence..." What sort of evidence would convince ya Del? I mean, hell...it's just on VIDEO...a baby being dissected with a beating heart, it's face cut apart while it's alive to get to the brain. What is caught on video is illegal, period. Ya got yer evidence right there. But you ignore it.

And so is law enforcement, the AG and the rest of the country.

I bet you didn't ignore the video evidence of the SC police officer shooting the unarmed man right?

What further evidence do you need?

Last edited:
Who's always answering a question with a (very pointless) question?

LOL. Your sarcasm detector is off today. You don't get why I said "Let me ask you a question?" Point blank because all you do is answer questions with questions. So I did too.

See what I did there?

Wait, you didn't...

LOL. Your sarcasm detector is off today. You don't get why I said "Let me ask you a question?" Point blank because all you do is answer questions with questions. So I did too.

See what I did there?

Wait, you didn't...

If sarcasm was your intent, you should have stopped at "Let me ask you a question" but you followed it up with an actual question.... one you should ask fellow pro-lifer Josh Duggar.

If sarcasm was your intent, you should have stopped at "Let me ask you a question" but you followed it up with an actual question.... one you should ask fellow pro-lifer Josh Duggar.

Thank you for finally not replying to everyone on the thread with another inane question.

Props.

Oh, the irony...

Grand jury takes no action against Planned Parenthood; 2 others indicted
http://www.click2houston.com/news/g...anned-parenthood-gulf-coast-2-others-indicted

HOUSTON - After an investigation by the Harris County District Attorney’s Office, the Texas Rangers and the Houston Police Department, a Harris County grand jury took no action Monday against Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast Inc. (PPGC).

For more than two months, the 232nd grand jury reviewed a joint investigation into allegations of misconduct by PPGC. The grand jury cleared PPGC of breaking the law. However, the grand jury handed down indictments against two people accused of making the allegations against PPGC public in undercover recordings made in April 2015.

David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt were indicted by the grand jury for tampering with a governmental record, a felony offense. An additional indictment for prohibition of the purchase and sale of human organs, a class a misdemeanor, was handed down against Daleiden.

“We were called upon to investigate allegations of criminal conduct by Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast,” Harris County District Attorney Devon Anderson said in a press release. “As I stated at the outset of this investigation, we must go where the evidence leads us. All the evidence uncovered in the course of this investigation was presented to the grand jury. I respect their decision on this difficult case.”