• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Planned Parenthood Selling Dead Babies for Parts

No legal abortion exists, and it does reduce the number of kids on welfare. So, whether you support it or not, it is a partial solution.

You think welfare is a huge problem now, imagine the problem with an additional 10 million kids sucking on the tit.

Maragaret Sanger already thought of this. Planned Parenthood was her form of Eugenics.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...ned-parenthood-clinics-in-black-neighborhoods

“But you know, I know who Margaret Sanger is, and I know that she believed in eugenics, and that she was not particularly enamored with black people,” said Carson, a retired neurosurgeon.
“And one of the reasons you find most of their clinics in black neighborhoods is so that you can find ways to control that population,” he said.

Doubt that she was a racist, then research it. Ain't no coincidence the clinics are predominantly in the hood.

This must make you proud Trog. Government-funded population control (a fancy way of saying planned genocide).

Lest we forget.........

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/1...rtion-doctor-says-in-new-anti-abortion-video/

“‘Hey Holly, come over here, I want you to see something kinda cool. It’s kinda neat,’” O’Donnell said the coworker told her. “So I’m over here, and the moment I see it I’m just flabbergasted. This is the most gestated fetus and the closest thing to a baby that I’ve seen. And she’s like, ‘Okay I want to show you something.’ And she has one of her instruments and she just taps the heart and it starts beating and I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus and its heart is beating and I don’t know what to think.”

Following the demonstration, O’Donnell said she and the co-worker cut the face of the baby open and dissected its brain.

“It had a face,” O’Donnell said. “It wasn’t completely torn up. And its nose was very pronounced. It had eyelids. Its mouth was pronounced.”

In one of the most disturbing portions of the video, CMP shows a clip of a baby seeming to move its arms and legs post-abortion.

******* monsters!

Conservatives lied, as usual.

HHS And State Investigations Find No Violations Of Fetal Tissue Laws After Witch Hunt Sparked By Deceptively-Edited Videos
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2015/08/17/hhs-and-state-investigations-find-no-violations/204961

The Department of Health and Human Services found no violations of fetal tissue laws when it comes to tissue obtained from nonprofits, joining a series of state investigations that have cleared Planned Parenthood of wrongdoing in response to CMP's deceptively-edited videos attempting to smear the women's health organization.

According to an August 16 report from Politico, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) found no violations of fetal tissue laws "among government researchers or the companies that supply the tissue" to them. In a letter to Sens. Joni Ernst (R-IA) and Roy Blunt (R-MO), the assistant secretary for legislation at HHS explained that they found "no violation of these laws in connection with research done at our agencies." Although "[v]ery little federal research is done with fetal tissue," the investigation was nonetheless sparked by the Center for Medical Progress' string of deceptively-edited videos attempting to smear Planned Parenthood:

The Obama administration says there are no known violations of the country's fetal tissue laws among government researchers or the companies that supply the tissue.

"Currently, we know of no violation of these laws in connection with the research done at our agencies," Jim Esquea, assistant secretary for legislation at HHS, wrote in a letter to Sens. Joni Ernst and Roy Blunt, obtained by POLITICO. "Furthermore ... we have confirmed that HHS researchers working with fetal tissue obtained the tissue from non-profit organizations that provided assurances to us that they are in compliance with all applicable legal requirements.

Very little federal research is done with fetal tissue, but it has come under scrutiny since an anti-abortion group earlier this summer began releasing undercover videos alleging that Planned Parenthood was trafficking in fetal tissue and organs. Planned Parenthood has denied that, saying it facilitates legal tissue donation at a few of its locations.

HHS is just the latest organization in a series of states that have found no evidence of wrongdoing when it comes to fetal tissue donation. After investigations sparked by the series of undercover videos attempting to smear Planned Parenthood, probes in Georgia, Indiana, Massachusetts, and South Dakota have found "Planned Parenthood affiliates to be in full compliance with the law," according to the Huffington Post. As the Post went on to explain, "Probes in other states, like Arizona, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee and Texas, are unlikely to reveal evidence of illegal tissue donation practices, since those states' Planned Parenthood centers either don't participate in a tissue donation program, don't even have a center actively performing abortions in the state or are barred by state law from donating tissues in the first place. "

These findings continue to underscore the flimsy nature of the Center for Medical Progress' false allegations that Planned Parenthood is "selling aborted baby parts" -- a claim that has been repeatedly called out and debunked by the media who point out that the videos show nothing more than officials discussing the legal reimbursement associated with tissue donation.

HHS And State Investigations Find No Violations Of Fetal Tissue Laws After Witch Hunt Sparked By Deceptively-Edited Videos
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2015/08/17/hhs-and-state-investigations-find-no-violations/204961

The Department of Health and Human Services found no violations of fetal tissue laws when it comes to tissue obtained from nonprofits, joining a series of state investigations that have cleared Planned Parenthood of wrongdoing in response to CMP's deceptively-edited videos attempting to smear the women's health organization.

According to an August 16 report from Politico, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) found no violations of fetal tissue laws "among government researchers or the companies that supply the tissue" to them. In a letter to Sens. Joni Ernst (R-IA) and Roy Blunt (R-MO), the assistant secretary for legislation at HHS explained that they found "no violation of these laws in connection with research done at our agencies." Although "[v]ery little federal research is done with fetal tissue," the investigation was nonetheless sparked by the Center for Medical Progress' string of deceptively-edited videos attempting to smear Planned Parenthood:

The Obama administration says there are no known violations of the country's fetal tissue laws among government researchers or the companies that supply the tissue.

"Currently, we know of no violation of these laws in connection with the research done at our agencies," Jim Esquea, assistant secretary for legislation at HHS, wrote in a letter to Sens. Joni Ernst and Roy Blunt, obtained by POLITICO. "Furthermore ... we have confirmed that HHS researchers working with fetal tissue obtained the tissue from non-profit organizations that provided assurances to us that they are in compliance with all applicable legal requirements.

Very little federal research is done with fetal tissue, but it has come under scrutiny since an anti-abortion group earlier this summer began releasing undercover videos alleging that Planned Parenthood was trafficking in fetal tissue and organs. Planned Parenthood has denied that, saying it facilitates legal tissue donation at a few of its locations.

HHS is just the latest organization in a series of states that have found no evidence of wrongdoing when it comes to fetal tissue donation. After investigations sparked by the series of undercover videos attempting to smear Planned Parenthood, probes in Georgia, Indiana, Massachusetts, and South Dakota have found "Planned Parenthood affiliates to be in full compliance with the law," according to the Huffington Post. As the Post went on to explain, "Probes in other states, like Arizona, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee and Texas, are unlikely to reveal evidence of illegal tissue donation practices, since those states' Planned Parenthood centers either don't participate in a tissue donation program, don't even have a center actively performing abortions in the state or are barred by state law from donating tissues in the first place. "

These findings continue to underscore the flimsy nature of the Center for Medical Progress' false allegations that Planned Parenthood is "selling aborted baby parts" -- a claim that has been repeatedly called out and debunked by the media who point out that the videos show nothing more than officials discussing the legal reimbursement associated with tissue donation.

Blah blah blah...everybody who understands business understands how companies cook books so it doesn't look like they're making money off of stuff. People who work for "non-profits" and "collect donations" still make money. The people in these videos refer to that concept numerous times...the idea that we keep the numbers at the right place so it doesn't look like we're selling parts for profit. Bottom line the "recouping of expenses" adds to their revenue and I'm sure they aren't stingy with what they consider to be the associated expenses.

Legal or illegal...none of this changes the fact that there are so-called doctors sitting around sipping wine talking about how best to turn a baby in the womb or or crush a baby in order to preserve usable parts, and haggling over remuneration for doing it. Anyone who isn't disturbed and saddened by that is seriously missing a moral compass.

Anyone who isn't disturbed and saddened by that is seriously missing a moral compass.

The sad part is there are many on this thread and many in this country that never had a moral compass to begin with. Anyone rationalizing this is simply indicative of the fabric of our degraded American culture.

Legal or illegal...none of this changes the fact...

Really? I happen to want to live in a society where it matters greatly what is legal and not legal. Most annoying thing (and there are many) about conservatives is the constant preaching about your "moral compasses" being better than other people's moral compasses. Nobody cares about your moral compass...just live your life how you want to. And allow others to do the same, as long as they're not breaking the law or impeding your privacy. And nothing is more cynical and paradox than conservatives being "pro-life" when it comes to abortion, but ******** all over the poor, homeless, abused, downtrodden. If you're so pro-life you should be adopting unwanted babies, feeding the poor, housing the homeless, sheltering immigrant families et al. Then you can preach about being pro-life without being a complete hypocrite. This isn't addressed to you personally oneforthebus, just speaking generally on the issue.

Last edited:

Shocking...Liberal, Pro-Choice Administration finds no fault with Liberal, Pro-Choice organization's proccess.

as for your "Well, the law matters to me" line... what are your thoughts on sanctuary cities and border enforcement?

as for your "Well, the law matters to me" line... what are your thoughts on sanctuary cities and border enforcement?
We should enforce borders and tighten restrictions to the full extent of the law. Don't know much about sanctuary cities, but again, I'm all for strict border regulations and policies.

Shocking...Liberal, Pro-Choice Administration finds no fault with Liberal, Pro-Choice organization's proccess.

Yes, found nothing here.
BUT, went after Conservative and Religious Groups with very fine tooth combs of the IRS at the whim of Lois Lerner.
Oh, but we got rid of those records because there's nothing to see here.
RME and SMH.

Really? I happen to want to live in a society where it matters greatly what is legal and not legal. Most annoying thing (and there are many) about conservatives is the constant preaching about your "moral compasses" being better than other people's moral compasses. Nobody cares about your moral compass...just live your life how you want to. And allow others to do the same, as long as they're not breaking the law or impeding your privacy. And nothing is more cynical and paradox than conservatives being "pro-life" when it comes to abortion, but ******** all over the poor, homeless, abused, downtrodden. If you're so pro-life you should be adopting unwanted babies, feeding the poor, housing the homeless, sheltering immigrant families et al. Then you can preach about being pro-life without being a complete hypocrite. This isn't addressed to you personally oneforthebus, just speaking generally on the issue.

BULLSHIT ALERT!

Let's follow your logic to it's natural extension..........If I and like minded folks must do the things you list because we are pro life then you and others who defend this **** should be able to murder those you believe are expendable, regardless of age.

I can preach all I want about being pro life and don't have to do any of the things you say I should. Not hat I need to report it to you but I give monthly to several charitable organizations ( which by the way has been shown time and again to be something far more conservatives than liberals do). I "**** on" no one, figuratively or literally......I have taken responsibility for the lives that I've created and for some that I haven't through various means of charitable giving. As a matter of fact a big part of my chosen career consists of giving a voice to the voiceless and defending the helpless.

Believing that it's wrong and completely indefensible to engage in the murder of helpless children in no way obligates me or anyone else to do any of the things you suggest and for you to say that it does indicates to me that you feel like you have some better functioning moral compass, the very thing you rail against.

You're just plain wrong about this. I think you know that deep down inside which is why you're flailing and failing......

We should enforce borders and tighten restrictions to the full extent of the law. Don't know much about sanctuary cities, but again, I'm all for strict border regulations and policies.

Sanctuary cities basically refuse to follow federal and state laws regarding reporting, detention and transfer of of illegals to the proper authorities. They believe their moral compasses are better tuned than others. Sound familiar?

Let's follow your logic to it's natural extension..........If I and like minded folks must do the things you list because we are pro life then you and others who defend this **** should be able to murder those you believe are expendable, regardless of age.
You're really slipping man. Is abortion legal or not legal in the United States? What you call murder is obviously not legal. I am not for murder, I oppose murder. I support the Supreme Court's decision on Roe vs. Wade. If people choose to exercise their legal rights that's their business. Anything else is typical rightwing bullshit rhetoric, which you're clearly very familiar with.

You're really slipping man. Is abortion legal or not legal in the United States? What you call murder is obviously not legal. I am not for murder, I oppose murder. I support the Supreme Court's decision on Roe vs. Wade. If people choose to exercise their legal rights that's their business. Anything else is typical rightwing bullshit rhetoric, which you're clearly very familiar with.

I'm not slipping at all. Your side likes to present themselves as calculating and logical basing your mores and decisions on cold, hard facts and "logic." Your premise is that because I am pro life that I am then responsible for the well being of everyone on the planet. I don't see it as a stretch at all, using cold hard facts and logic then to extrapolate that by such logic it must follow that those who believe as you do should be able to end any life that meets your definition of expendable.

This is where we end up when we allow the decisions of fallible men and women to define right and wrong regardless of our humanity. As humans we have the capacity to KNOW right from wrong.......and should have the courage to say so when we see something we KNOW is just wrong.

And I have to again interject the reason for this thread in order to try to re-establish perspective......this started out as a discussion about very late term abortions and the monstrous methods utilized during them in order to maximize usability of (and profit for) human parts.

...those who believe as you do should be able to end any life that meets your definition of expendable.
It's not my definition, it's the supreme court's definition.

The sad part is there are many on this thread and many in this country that never had a moral compass to begin with.

So who (else) doesn't have a moral compass?

People who use contraception?
People who engage in pre-marital sex?
Married couples who have sex for reasons other than procreation?
People who are divorced?
Women who conceived a child via rape and then had an abortion?
Women who wear high heels and short skirts?

There are people who believe some, or all of those are sins indicative of people without a moral compass. But those people are ******* nuts, right? Only people with your exact beliefs get to judge people, right?

Abortion is legal up to a certain point of gestation but I'm betting we'll find that PP has done a lot of abortions past that point, if we haven't already today.
Regardless, there is no reason to give them government funding.

Such a ridiculous strawman argument. Are you against murdering unwanted toddlers? Are you willing to adopt all unwanted toddlers and raise them? If not than shut up about your opposition to murdering unwanted toddlers. It's better for them not to exist than to live in poor conditions, right? No one cares about your moral compass.

As far as pro-life people adopting, feeding the poor, housing the homeless (sheltering immigrant families? WTF does aiding and abetting law breakers have to do with being pro-life?)...many pro-life people do these things. The Catholic church is the largest charitable organization in the world. I myself through my church have supported women in crisis pregnancies and with young children (and homeless people) in a variety of ways...just because we don't believe in the cycle of poverty created by government dependence being a great thing doesn't mean we don't care about mothers and their children.

Every law in existence is about SOMEBODY'S moral compass. Is mine better than yours? Who knows? If I can convince enough people it is, mine will become law. Having people hear about the horror show that is PP is a good start.

Last edited:
Abortion is legal up to a certain point of gestation but I'm betting we'll find that PP has done a lot of abortions past that point, if we haven't already today.
Regardless, there is no reason to give them government funding.

Of course. These doctors were talking about these late term abortions as if they are an every day occurrence. There's no way the statistics they claim can be possible if that's true. I bet the next shoe to drop on PP is the revelation that their books are cooked on this issue too.

oneforthebus, I hear you. There's no doubt churches and parishoners do more than non-believers in donating to charity.

If the Catholic church sold even 25% of it's worldwide assets - yup, all the gold, buildings, statues, jewelry & yachs - it would amount to a formidable amount of cash that could in turn help the poor, the needy and the forsaken. Jesus for sure is weeping when he looks down and sees what's become these religions formed in his name. He was an anarchist, a jew, a socialist. A riot-starter, a non-conformist, an alchemist. That was Jesus. Read the Bible, it's a great source of knowledge and inspiration.

(sheltering immigrant families? WTF does aiding and abetting law breakers have to do with being pro-life?)|
To clarify, I was refering to all immigrants - around the world - that are forced to flee their homes and move elsewhere. Mostly to try to stay alive and somehow provide for their families. Not the token "illegal" immigrants, the law-breakers you refer to, crossing the southern borders.

Last edited:
oneforthebus, I hear you. There's no doubt churches and parishoners do more than non-believers in donating to charity.

If the Catholic church sold even 25% of it's worldwide assets - yup, all the gold, buildings, statues, jewelry & yachs - it would amount to a formidable amount of cash that could in turn help the poor, the needy and the forsaken. Jesus for sure is weeping when he looks down and sees what's become these religions formed in his name. He was an anarchist, a jew, a socialist. A riot-starter, a non-conformist, an alchemist. That was Jesus. Read the Bible, it's a great source of knowledge and inspiration.

To clarify, I was refering to all immigrants - around the world - that are forced to flee their homes and move elsewhere. Mostly to try to stay alive and somehow provide for their families. Not the token "illegal" immigrants, the law-breakers you refer to, crossing the southern borders.

Ah, the old "the Catholic Church" is rich canard. The Church owns priceless artifacts for which there is really no market. You know that, But, I'm not going to debate religion in this thread Tibs.As usual you miss the point and veer off elsewhere. I don't have to believe in a welfare state to care about women and children..,I'd rather see them living in stable homes with excellent educations and great jobs brought about by economic growth than see them living in projects and collecting a measly check. That doesn't make me a hypocrite. I don't have to be willing to adopt everyone's unwanted babies to care about children being chopped up in pieces and sold for parts.

I wonder what Jesus thinks about people conceiving millions of children destined for slaughter, and people dissecting human babies for money! I'm sure he'd be dancing with joy about that one. I guess I missed the part of the Bible where Jesus said it's ok to do whatever you feel like doing and make innocent children pay the consequences.

Last edited:
Such a ridiculous strawman argument. Are you against murdering unwanted toddlers? Are you willing to adopt all unwanted toddlers and raise them? If not than shut up about your opposition to murdering unwanted toddlers.

I find your argument ridiculous and insulting to anyone who has experienced the death of a child.

I've been through a miscarriage with my wife. I would never pretend to know the pain and devastation of losing a toddler. By your logic, I should.

wait - it gets better

Planned Parenthood kept aborted babies alive to harvest organs, ex-technician says

In an undercover video released Wednesday, a former technician for a tissue-harvesting company details how an aborted baby was kept alive so that its heart could be harvested at a California Planned Parenthood facility, raising more legal questions about the group’s practices.

Holly O'Donnell, a former blood and tissue procurement technician for the biotech startup StemExpress, also said she was asked to harvest an intact brain from the late-term, male fetus whose heart was still beating after the abortion.

A StemExpress supervisor “gave me the scissors and told me that I had to cut down the middle of the face. And I can’t even describe what that feels like,” said Ms. O’Donnell

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ive-to-ha/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS

Then why in the hell did she do it?

So who (else) doesn't have a moral compass?

People who use contraception?
People who engage in pre-marital sex?
Married couples who have sex for reasons other than procreation?
People who are divorced?
Women who conceived a child via rape and then had an abortion?
Women who wear high heels and short skirts?

There are people who believe some, or all of those are sins indicative of people without a moral compass. But those people are ******* nuts, right? Only people with your exact beliefs get to judge people, right?

Those two are creations of the Roman Catholic Church...Non-biblical

Can I make a request here...?

Let's stop with the religious discussion in this thread. There are so many parts of Christianity/Catholicism/etc that are eitehr misunderstood or misquoted that it really screws with the argument entirely.

What Planned Parenthood is doing is patently illegal. Period. They are harvesting organs from PARTIALLY BIRTHED BABIES and selling them. If you don't think that is illegal/immoral by ANY standard, then I'm not sure you have a soul at all. The latest video shows a tech who reports to having been told to dissect a child who was born WITH A BEATING HEART. That's straight-out murder.

That's not 1st trimester...not 2nd trimester...that's BORN ALIVE...and then dissected...ALIVE.

Excuse me...I'm going to go throw up now...

What Planned Parenthood is doing is patently illegal. Period.
Then get the police involved, have a thorough investigation, prosecute those fully that are breaking the law. This is not a theoretical discussion about abortion rights. If illegal activites are going on, why aren't the authorities involved? Why is this issue simply a rallying cry for conservatives, with all the videos, blog posts, all the bellyaching? If it's criminal activity there should be a stop put to it immediately. Why isn't that happening?