• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pleading For His Life Steelers' Mike Adams Heard These Deadly Words "Man Let Me Kill Him"

SteelerNation.com News

Forefather
Admin
Reaction score
Former Pittsburgh Steelers offensive tackle, Mike Adams had a short-lived NFL career. The former Ohio State University standout had fallen in the 2012 NFL Draft due to a failed drug test at the NFL Combine, but that didn't deter the Steelers from selecting him in the second round with the 56th overall pick. Adams earned the start for six games during his rookie season and saw action throughout 10 games. Following the season, however, tragedy occurred for the young lineman.

READ MORE

VERY good read, strongly recommend.

Salute the nation

VERY good read, strongly recommend.

Salute the nation
I remember the day that stabbing happened. Nothing good happens late late night. Only people out that late are drinkers and people looking for trouble. Sad that it affected his career.

I remember the day that stabbing happened. Nothing good happens late late night. Only people out that late are drinkers and people looking for trouble. Sad that it affected his career.

Most certainly slash. Around my parts, I do know a lot of younger crowd and I always talk about just that. Nothing good happens after Midnight at the bars.

I have occasionally had to go get someone due to their drinking and I have recorded our conversations so as I could play it back to them the next day or so. It really wakes some people up as they have no IDEA what they are like when drunk.

All good here and yes, feel a little bad for his career being ended in such a way.

Salute the nation