• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Preseason Steelers Vs Texans game thread

I cannot judge Fields one way or other. Exchanges may have been him. He definitely held ball too long. Almost all passes were good. Tomlin ****** him on third drive.
He is a year away still... and a lot of his fumbles have been on the exchange... id guess it might be him..

My son and my new grandson watching this garbage tonight.

453634633_1185679486091244_408829260643868921_n.png
You don't want a bandwagon grandson. Gotta live through some hardships to make winning that much better! :)

Allen gets the ball down the field better than Mitch and KP did last year

Not being a wise guy but I wonder if Fields ever threw 6 straight completions in his life?

Picket just 13-21 for 90 yards as he played both quarters. If the other guy plays well in the 2nd half, ol' Kenny is going to be sweating being QB3 or even not on the team.

Not being a wise guy but I wonder if Fields ever threw 6 straight completions in his life?
16 straight completions

Bears' Justin Fields sets franchise record with 16 straight completions vs. Broncos in Week 4.Oct 1, 2023

Mark Robinson would have been a great ILb in the 90s, a physical run stuffer but today he's just a guy who can't tackle in space.