• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

President Trump is coming to Fort Drum, NY on Monday

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Anything you guys want me to ask or tell him?

Tell him to fire Sessions, and appoint Joe DiGenova. I will then sit back, pop some corn, grab a cold one, and watch the utter panic in Washington.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

A friend wants me to ask why Sessions and Rosenstein are still government employees.

Not sure if I will get to talk to him or not. Just hoping for a picture with him.

Id totally goad him on about the Democrats pushing to restrict free speech on the internet and invade rights to privacy... maybe if he got riled up on it hed push for something to block it asap....

I am really hoping I get to meet him. I am going to try. Sure, I have been critical of some of the **** he says and does, but this is the President of the United States. I would have felt the same about Obama. Not Hillary though, had it come to that. Thankfully it didn't.

A friend wants me to ask why Sessions and Rosenstein are still government employees.

That, plus tell him to get rid of the CAFE standards for cars but adopt the European standards for safety and emissions so the automakers can realize economies of scale and we can have cars here that get better gas mileage. This will somewhat mollify the Greenies.

Suggest he go to the Wing Wagon and/or Jeans Beans in Watertown. I lived there for a year, it was the longest decade of my life.

What crime is Mueller investigating?

Pffft, Paul Manafort's tax evasion. Duhh. It was in the special counsel referral letter ...

Seem to have lost that letter. Sure the Manafort tax thing was on there.

Pffft, Paul Manafort's tax evasion. Duhh. It was in the special counsel referral letter ...

Seem to have lost that letter. Sure the Manafort tax thing was on there.

If you can't look at this investigation, and not see the blatant corruption, where are we as a country?
Where do we go from here?

Ask him if he's seen this

Artist erects 20-foot-tall pro-Trump art on Staten Island front lawn

YMYDZzr.png

Suggest he go to the Wing Wagon and/or Jeans Beans in Watertown. I lived there for a year, it was the longest decade of my life.

LOL. That's pretty funny. Jeans Beans is the heat. Great food there. Never heard of Wing Wagon.

Ask him why is he the first president to not release his tax returns? Ask him why is he so scared of Mueller if he's done nothing wrong? Ask him why he only cares about his hardcore, deranged base and not about bringing Americans together? Ask him why does he have the need to lie to the American people, day after day? Ask him why he hasn't ever criticized Putin, not even once? Ask him why does he hate brown people so much? Ask him what it feels like to have Hillary/Obama take up permanent residence in his head? Ask him to tell you about his Russian mob ties that helped him finance his real estate dealings. Ask him what it feels like to be a coward and a traitor?

Oh, and tell him I said hi.

Last edited:
Well, as it stands right now, I will not be meeting the President. In fact, as of this minute, I am being told to stay home and "telework." Fort Drum and the airfield will essentially be shut down, except for the VIP's and Presidents entourage. So I guess I'll be watching Maury, Steve Wilkos and Jerry Springer.

Ask him why is he the first president to not release his tax returns? Ask him why is he so scared of Mueller if he's done nothing wrong? Ask him why he only cares about his hardcore, deranged base and not about bringing Americans together? Ask him why does he have the need to lie to the American people, day after day? Ask him why he hasn't ever criticized Putin, not even once? Ask him why does he hate brown people so much? Ask him what it feels like to have Hillary/Obama take up permanent residence in his head? Ask him to tell you about his Russian mob ties that helped him finance his real estate dealings. Ask him what it feels like to be a coward and a traitor?

Oh, and tell him I said hi.

The first president not to release his tax returns? Occasionally try fact checking before you repeat this leftie bullshit.

I don't know why it even matters. This **** started with Nixon in 1973 in response to Watergate. Plus, there's no sense getting worked up over it, the IRS is required by LAW to audit the Presidents tax returns annually. In any event, it is private information. There is no law requiring any President to release their tax returns.