• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pro Bowl Photos from 90s to Now

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
While merited, the Pro Bowl is often forgotten. It’s a meaningless game that has become so bad it’s comical in the past few years. In today’s day and age no player wants to get injured in a meaningless game. And no team wants their star player to be injured either.

Through the years the Pittsburgh Steelers have sent some amazing players to the Pro Bowl. Below are some photos we were able to dig up from the mid 90s Pro Bowls to 20019.

6355bf6fb48c060cbe66291b7edb0654.jpg

C3HZO4mWIAE-YHY-1024x841.jpeg

The late great Kevin Green

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

We had on the pro bowl 5 seconds. I can't watch a game there is no tackling. Just ridiculous. Players jogging around? Not on my TV **** that.

The sport of football is not meant to be played in half measure. And if you are expecting a guy to try hard and put his body on the line when he has an entire off season to enjoy his money and life, you are dreaming. The whole thing was always a **** idea. They should celebrate the accomplishments of the best and have a giant flag football tournament.

The sport of football is not meant to be played in half measure. And if you are expecting a guy to try hard and put his body on the line when he has an entire off season to enjoy his money and life, you are dreaming. The whole thing was always a **** idea. They should celebrate the accomplishments of the best and have a giant flag football tournament.
Ok with them celebrating their accomplishments. That is ridiculous that **** show they trot out there now.

I totally forgot it was on tonight

This is what I’ve been saying