• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

RIP Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Trump needs to nominate someone tomorrow

not that Congress will let them be approved before the election

Ahh ****. RIP RBG, I didn't agree with your politics, but you're still a person so I hope you rest in peace.

Now, this means that the Dems are gonna be doing a full court press to an extreme measure from here on out. It could get even more nasty now. Hang on to your hats folks, its gonna get bumpy.

RIP sad news .

I think I remember the Reps asking Obummer to not nominate someone in an election year, and I think he agreed. If I remember that correctly, then the Reps need to extend the same courtesy.

Mitch has already said he will push it through his own precedence be damned.

RIP Justice Ginsburg. All politics aside, I thought it was wild & pretty cool how she & Scalia were such great personal friends.

The days when people could disagree on political philosophy & still have discourse and even friendship.

Ted Cruz come on down- downfall would be giving up his senate seat. I know he has a short list of candidates

Trump needs to nominate a female minority if he has one who is strong conservative and see the left squirm and have to truly expose their partisanship.

It's the times we live in definitely, but I both agree and vehemently disagree with this premise (talk about a flip-flopper). It should be the most qualified, adhering to the Constitution of the United States candidate; but it would be extra special to see a conservative female minority be nominated just to see the left's continued repugnant behavior out in the open.

It's the times we live in definitely, but I both agree and vehemently disagree with this premise (talk about a flip-flopper). It should be the most qualified, adhering to the Constitution of the United States candidate; but it would be extra special to see a conservative female minority be nominated just to see the left's continued repugnant behavior out in the open.

Thats a really good point. Hopefully the most qualified is a strong conservative woman.

He should find someone that is not a judge. I'm sick of the Reps always getting stabbed in the back by these fake conservative judges. Roberts, Gorsuch and even Kavanaugh have all failed at being consistent with the constitution. I'd be fine with Cruz, Cotton, or Cameron. Anybody but a sitting judge who can cloak their real agendas.

It should be the conservative women that was at Notre Dame. She's up.

Nominate her tomorrow, let the Senate get her through before January. It would help the course of this country considerably.

Nominate her tomorrow, let the Senate get her through before January. It would help the course of this country considerably.

I hear she's the favorite. Amy Coney Barrett.

I also heard, when she was talk of the pick when Kavanaugh was ultimately nominated, that she's an originalist similar to Anton Scalia. Don't know anything about her but I like the sound of that.

This time pick one with no skeletons in the closet

Kavanaugh really had no skeletons in his closet, they (scum) manufactured them. He drank beer in high school and into college, oh my ******* god. Christine Blasey Ford was just a pawn in their sick game. You look at the man's career over decades working with women and hiring women as his assistants, and not a single instance of impropriety? For a supposed gang rapist?

Again, scum. They'll find something with this one too.