• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Roe V. Wade Aborted by SCOTUS

I wouldn't go to D.C. this weekend if you paid me.

God Bless law enforcement officers around the country in the upcoming days/weeks.
It really makes you question the timing just in time for the long hot summer almost as if on cue with the summer solstice. From a SCOTUS that seems risk-averse and involvement-averse on just about every other hot button issue and not known for “taking a stand” on much of anything except the globalist agenda. I don’t think the timing is an accident. We’ve got the Hegelian dialectic of left versus right but the alchemy of this is simply that this is going to help foment chaos and is a gift to the progressive zealots and firing up their base.

The “leak “weeks ago was simply to help get the pump primed and allow the zealots to Marshall and mobilize their agents of chaos everywhere.

Ironically, the pro-choicers seem to buy into this myth that Roe left decisions about abortion up to a woman and her doctor. It didn't. 9 white men decided for all of us when an unborn human has rights based on a completely made up and arbitrary timeline. It explicitly states that the right to privacy is not absolute, and then robs the electorate of the ability to determine when and why restrictions on it are called for.

Last edited:
Ironically, the pro-choicers seem to buy into this myth that Roe left decisions about abortion up to a woman and her doctor. It didn't. 9 white men decided for all of us when an unborn human has rights based on a completely made up and arbitrary timeline. It explicitly states that the right to privacy is not absolute, and then robs the electorate of the ability to determine when and why restrictions on it are called for.
I think once all the fear mongering wains, it finally gives us as a country the ability to get this right. Right now all the BS is nothing more than just that BS. It is way past time that we get back to a limited Federal Government and a States run country. Are there States with Draconian Laws on the books, sure, but I honestly think you will see those laws addressed in very short order.
I have looked in many places and I do not see a single State that REQUIRES a woman to carry a child that is the result of rape or incest. I also do not see any State that REQUIRES that the woman’s health is not a paramount consideration. So, I have to assume that any other abortion is for no other reasons than personal choice. This is where it get’s interesting.
1. Should the participants BOTH have a say?
2. If a non-custodial participant agrees to be responsible for the medical procedure expenses, and the woman declines, should she be solely responsible for future expenses?
3. Should there be a time limit on personal choice abortion?
3a. If “Yes” what should that time limit be?

I don’t think this is truly that difficult a situation to legislate. We need to do this like Olympic competition, throw out the radical left AND radical right opinions, and allow those in the middle decide.

Here's a factual list of each state's Abortion laws. They want you to believe overturning Roe V Wade made it illegal. Not so.

AlabamaProhibited as of Friday except in instances of risk to the motherProhibited
Alaskaprotected by state law and constitutionPermitted
ArizonaAbortions banned after 15 weeksPermitted
ArkansasProhibited as of Friday except in instances of risk to the motherProhibited
CaliforniaRight to abortion protected by state lawPermitted
ColoradoThe right to abortion is protected by updated state laws.Permitted
ConnecticutThe right to abortion is protected by updated state laws.Permitted
DelawareThe right to abortion is protected by updated state laws.Permitted
FloridaAbortions banned after 15 weeksPermitted
GeorgiaA law prohibiting abortions after 6 weeks of pregnancy was signed in 2019 but not in effect following legal challenges.Permitted
HawaiiThe right to abortion is protected by state law.Permitted
IdahoA trigger law making abortion illegal goes into effect 30 days after Roe is overturned.Prohibited
IllinoisThe right to abortion is protected by state law.Permitted
IndianaThe right to an abortion is neither protected nor barred in the state constitution.Permitted
IowaThe Iowa Supreme Court in June reversed an earlier court ruling that the state constitution guaranteed the right to abortion.Undetermined
KansasThe right to abortion is protected by state law. Voters will decide on Aug. 2 whether to change the state constitution to say there is no right to abortion.Permitted
KentuckyProhibited as of Friday except in instances of risk to the mother Prohibited
LouisianaProhibited after a trigger law went into effect FridayProhibited
MaineThe right to abortion is protected by state law.Permitted
MarylandThe right to abortion is protected by state law.Permitted
MassachusettsThe right to abortion is protected by state law.Permitted
MichiganA pre-Roe v. Wade law bans abortions, but a judge ruled in May the state government cannot enforce the law as a lawsuit Planned Parenthood filed against the state plays out. Gov. Gretchen Whitmer is also working to protect the right in the state.Permitted
MinnesotaThe right to an abortion is protected under the state constitution.Permitted
MississippiA trigger law banning nearly all abortions would go into effect immediately after Roe is overturned. In addition to its 15-week abortion ban at the center of the Supreme Court case, Mississippi has a 6-week abortion ban.Currently Prohibited
MissouriMissouri ended the right to abortion following the Supreme Court decision. On Friday, Gov. Mike Parsons tweeted that he signed a proclamation activating the Right to Life of the Unborn Child Act, ending elective abortions in the state.Prohibited

To be continued....

Continued....

MontanaThe right to an abortion is currently protected under the state constitution.Permitted
NebraskaThe right to an abortion is neither protected nor barred in the state constitution. Gov. Pete Ricketts has said he will push for the state legislature to pass a total abortion ban if Roe v. Wade is overturned.Currently Permitted
NevadaThe right to an abortion is protected under the Nevada Revised Statutes, the codified laws of the state.Permitted
New HampshireThe right to an abortion is not protected by state lawPermitted
New JerseyThe right to an abortion is protected under the state constitutionPermitted
New MexicoThe right to an abortion is neither protected nor barred in the state constitutionPermitted
New YorkThe right to abortion is protected by updated state lawsPermitted
North CarolinaThe right to an abortion is not protected by state lawPermitted
North DakotaA trigger law is in place to make abortion illegal. After Roe is overturned, the Legislative Council must approve a recommendation from the state's attorney general that the ban on abortion is constitutionalCurrently Permitted
OhioA 6-week ban on abortion that had been previously blocked was allowed to go into effect Friday.Prohibited for 6 weeks then we'll see
OklahomaOklahoma Attorney General John O'Connor announced Friday the state trigger law banning abortions went into effect after the Supreme Court voted to strike down Roe v. Wade. Prior to the ruling, Oklahoma had a near-total ban on abortionProhibited
OregonThe right to have an abortion is protected in the state constitutionPermitted
PennsylvaniaThe right to an abortion is not protected by constitutional or statutory laws...nor is it illegalPermitted
Rhode IslandThe right to abortion is protected by updated state lawsPermitted
South CarolinaThe right to an abortion is not protected by state law...nor is it illegalPermitted
South DakotaProhibited via trigger law except in instances of risk to the mother Prohibited
TennesseeA trigger law is in place to make abortion illegal that goes into effect 30 days after Roe is overturned with no further action required. The state constitution bars protection of the right.Prohibited
TexasA trigger law is in place to make abortion illegal that goes into effect 30 days after Roe is overturned with no further action required. The state already has a 6-week ban in effect.Prohibited
UtahMost abortions are now illegal in Utah after the trigger law ban was put into effect. The law does allow for exceptions for rape, incest, averting maternal death or impairment, and lethal fetal deformity.Prohibited
VermontThe right to abortion is protected by updated state lawsPermitted
VirginiaThe right to an abortion is not protected by constitutional or statutory laws...nor is it illegalPermitted
WashingtonUnder the Code of Washington, individuals are not allowed to interfere with a pregnant person's right have an abortionPermitted
West VirginiaA state constitutional amendment bars the protection of the right to an abortion. Abortion is still legal in West Virginia, but there is an 1882 law on the books that makes performing abortions a felony punishable by three to 10 years in prison. It's unclear if it will go into effect follow Roe's overturn. Currently Permitted
WisconsinWisconsin has a pre-Roe law dating back to 1849 making an abortion a felony that could go back into effect if the Supreme Court overturns Roe v. WadeCurrently Permitted
WyomingA trigger law is in place to make abortion illegal. It would require certification by the governor, advised by attorney general within 30 days of the Supreme Court ruling.Currently Permitted

Abortion is banned in 13 states now. 1 is undetermined. It's allowed in 36 states.

Don't know who this is but, if there was ever someone that needed to be cancelled , it's this guy.

6kw5n7.jpg

I think once all the fear mongering wains, it finally gives us as a country the ability to get this right. Right now all the BS is nothing more than just that BS. It is way past time that we get back to a limited Federal Government and a States run country. Are there States with Draconian Laws on the books, sure, but I honestly think you will see those laws addressed in very short order.
I have looked in many places and I do not see a single State that REQUIRES a woman to carry a child that is the result of rape or incest. I also do not see any State that REQUIRES that the woman’s health is not a paramount consideration. So, I have to assume that any other abortion is for no other reasons than personal choice. This is where it get’s interesting.
1. Should the participants BOTH have a say?
2. If a non-custodial participant agrees to be responsible for the medical procedure expenses, and the woman declines, should she be solely responsible for future expenses?
3. Should there be a time limit on personal choice abortion?
3a. If “Yes” what should that time limit be?

I don’t think this is truly that difficult a situation to legislate. We need to do this like Olympic competition, throw out the radical left AND radical right opinions, and allow those in the middle decide.
Show me a woman that gets pregnant solely by herself… these pro abortionists are completely missing a huge variable in the equation..

Show me a woman that gets pregnant solely by herself… these pro abortionists are completely missing a huge variable in the equation..
Yep. since it takes two to make an abortion necessary, it should require two consents.

What? Why will the “peaceful protests” be “ugly”?
I do believe you were openly applauding and cheering on the protests of Summer 2020. Are you now against “peaceful protests”?
I actually agreed with Trog. They will be ugly and they will be in lower income areas.

In other words. A typical American summer these past 6-7 years it seems.

I personally do not agree with abortion, but if a person wants to get one, what do I care? If it were a family member of mine, I would advise them based on my beliefs, but let them make their own decision. That said, I feel like this decision was the correct decision. States should be deciding a lot of things that they currently do not.
Same boat.

I’m against it, but I also think some are incapable of bringing a child into this world based on income, and opportunities. Adoption is a gamble itself.

That aside, yes the states should make the laws. Why the uproar? Who knows

Urban Dictionary, Lit:

When something is turned up or popping ...​
What millennials use when describing that is 'fire' or 'dope'. Meaning cool or awesome
A term used to describe something that is cool and exciting, or just generally something you would want to experience.​

To many out there protesting, they would call this "lit". My intent.

Agreed, most of them have no clue. They all believe abortion has been deemed illegal. They are uneducated.
Today’s society is to think with emotion and not logic. It’s clearly evident they are not learning jack **** in schools

It really makes you question the timing just in time for the long hot summer almost as if on cue with the summer solstice. From a SCOTUS that seems risk-averse and involvement-averse on just about every other hot button issue and not known for “taking a stand” on much of anything except the globalist agenda. I don’t think the timing is an accident. We’ve got the Hegelian dialectic of left versus right but the alchemy of this is simply that this is going to help foment chaos and is a gift to the progressive zealots and firing up their base.

The “leak “weeks ago was simply to help get the pump primed and allow the zealots to Marshall and mobilize their agents of chaos everywhere.
Problem here is that PA is a purple state and we're electing a new governor this year after 8 years of Democrat Fascism. GOP State Senator Doug Mastriano would be a fantastic governor but he's hard-core anti-abortion and if he runs that way he will lose and we will get another Democrat terrorist.
If I was a politician of either party here I'd say put it on a ballot referendum so people can be mad at each other and not me.

It’s amazing how many women are so outraged by not being able to kill a baby as easy as they would like…

does a man (who is needed for conception) given any say in the decision of abortion? Nope…

these same people are so hell bent on preventing innocent people from getting killed by guns, but they have no problem killing baby…

what a messed up world..

I am also amazed that the majority of the people celebrating the decision to over turn Roe v Wade in public are women.

Women they say mostly regret having them. For rape or badly deformed genetic babies, or for the immediate health of the mother I under stand abortion. But that is less than 1% of all abortion cases. For the others there is always adoption.

I am also amazed that the majority of the people celebrating the decision to over turn Roe v Wade in public are women.

Women they say mostly regret having them. For rape or badly deformed genetic babies, or for the immediate health of the mother I under stand abortion. But that is less than 1% of all abortion cases. For the others there is always adoption.
Most of the “women” going apeshit are dykes who will never get pregnant anyway.

The media has silenced these voices for decades. There are a ton of pro-life women.

Also, this of you accepting abortion for rape, there are a number of vocal "children of rape" groups, and rape children speakers. Again, they were ignored by the media.

Another organization that is legit is in San Diego, called Silent Voices. They help the mothers who aborted to recover emotionally, as there is deep guilt, often for years. There are more groups like this one. Again, not a media interest, due to bias.

Last edited:
Problem here is that PA is a purple state and we're electing a new governor this year after 8 years of Democrat Fascism. GOP State Senator Doug Mastriano would be a fantastic governor but he's hard-core anti-abortion and if he runs that way he will lose and we will get another Democrat terrorist.
If I was a politician of either party here I'd say put it on a ballot referendum so people can be mad at each other and not me.
Do you think the Steelers will get involved with ***** decals or anything like that to start the season? I wouldn’t put it past them!

By the way as a South Carolinian, We’ve got too many Yankees moving here with liberal views. We’ve also got a lot of obesity and high blood pressure here, so I think you could have a great business here if you chose to relocate and you would be welcome!

Do you think the Steelers will get involved with ***** decals or anything like that to start the season? I wouldn’t put it past them!

By the way as a South Carolinian, We’ve got too many Yankees moving here with liberal views. We’ve also got a lot of obesity and high blood pressure here, so I think you could have a great business here if you chose to relocate and you would be welcome!
Only if Deuce is as much of a good Catholic as Pelosi is.