• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rookie Im most excited to see

Payton Wilson. Just think he is gonna be a war daddy. Will get the stank off of the Devin Bush draft pick. Says all the right things but doesn't sound cliche. Hope he is a game wrecker.
I don't know what a war daddy is but I think it is a good thing....so I liked your post. :oops:

I'm excited to see what the rookie OL bring. My dream is a dominant OL again with a dominant running game, and I don't give a shiit if the "experts" say you can't win that way. It'd be fun to watch.
I second this!!!!!

I don't know what a war daddy is but I think it is a good thing....so I liked your post. :oops:
B1pppR4gVKL._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C71WSR2XS9aL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_SX466_.png

I want to see the other Wilson, as we need a WR emerging from that woodpile of possibilities.

If the Steelers can get their Wilson’s playing above average ball the Steelers will be in for a decent season.

I think we all are In Payton Wilsons corner. Long shot injury guy that slipped down the draft board. have not had speed like that at ILB since Shazier went down.(can you believe that was 7 years ago?)

Definitely want to see new Troy to make a difference on the oline

and Roman Wilson needs to succeed. 100%.

I want to see the other Wilson, as we need a WR emerging from that woodpile of possibilities.

If the Steelers can get their Wilson’s playing above average ball the Steelers will be in for a decent season.

Tom Hanks agrees………

Salute the nation

I have no doubt. but it just isnt a popular term here. at least not that I have ever heard
It was a reference used way back when. Sure some coaches still use it referencing various tough minded players. It has always been a seldom used term. Probably used by coaches more than say fans throwing it out to whoever.

It was a reference used way back when. Sure some coaches still use it referencing various tough minded players. It has always been a seldom used term. Probably used by coaches more than say fans throwing it out to whoever.
Agreed. Looked it up. 1950s Americ
an football.

Zach Frazier for a few reasons. First, we've needed a young center for a long time and they finally made the investment. A lot of analysts loved the fit and believe he was the perfect match for the Steelers. I also think he's the only rookie who will absolutely start from Week 1. They really don't have any other options so Frazier needs to step in and perform early on.

Payton is a gamer. I’ve seen a lot of him at NC State games and the guy just is football minded. He comes to play and brings a little bit of an edge and that extra grunt that’s very much needed.

Payton Wilson. Just think he is gonna be a war daddy. Will get the stank off of the Devin Bush draft pick. Says all the right things but doesn't sound cliche. Hope he is a game wrecker.
He's likely just going to be a special teamer unless there's an injury in front of him. I think he will be a stud as well, just don't see him getting meaningful reps