• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rumor is the Decision for Biden to drop out is done...

Nancy says it's open season. She doesn't want Kamala.

Kamala would have zero chance, imo. I wonder if Joe Manchin is gonna man up.

So Michelle keeps saying she aint running... i dont believe her... i think she will be the last second "unity" choice

But hillary is already posturing

Harris is demanding her chance

Newsome never really shuttered his campaign

Shapiro is probably looking to 2028 already... he wont want to jump in half cocked and lose that future chance

Whitmore might make a play

Chairman Xi and Putin approve of Kamala. That tells you something.

Once more what i wish id bet on before tge debate was Michelle obama.. she swears she isnt running, but when the collation of Black women revolts because they are trying to pick someone other than Harris, she is the most rational compromise pick

If Harris is to be challenged it would have to be a woman or gay man. Straight white males have no role for democrats.

What happens if they get someone that can hit a golf ball over 50 yards? Will Trump panic and resort to citing sand save percentages? He might lose middle America if his focus shifts from the long ball.
Kamala can probably suck golf ball through a straw.

One thing the democrats have going for them regardless of who they put up is the number of people that would never vote for Trump.

The Clinton's issued a statement backing Kamala. Now we know.

Harris will not be challenged. Harris vs Trump. Harris picks up all black votes , real or otherwise. She gets women's vote regardless of color. She gets LGBT vote. It will be easy to put her over the top.

Kamala would have zero chance, imo. I wonder if Joe Manchin is gonna man up.
I hope you're right. Democrats will be democrats. I feel that the majority of those that were gonna abstain are now gonna jump on the Kameltoe bandwagon.

Harris will not be challenged. Harris vs Trump. Harris picks up all black votes , real or otherwise. She gets women's vote regardless of color. She gets LGBT vote. It will be easy to put her over the top.

Makes me wonder if all those blacks that were on the Trump bandwagon are going to have a change of heart.