• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rumor is the Decision for Biden to drop out is done...

Anyone get the feeling Joe thinks he knows something about the upcoming election others don’t. He is likely refusing to dropout because he thinks he has it in the bag. Likely by cheating. The rest of the party understands that if he wins that way it with his numbers it will cause a real insurrection as it isn’t possible for him to win fairly.
The Pubbies know and will be watching a lot more carefully and with more people. I've been in the meetings and know this to be true.
If Xiden wins I think there will be a whole lot more 10th Amendment lawsuits.
The Dims know this and there are a lot of high level Dims that want him to drop out. I think Joe has dementia and honestly believes he is the only one who can beat Bad Orange Man and I also think his staff doesn't give him honest answers because they want to keep their prestigious jobs. Jill and Hunter especially want to keep their jobs.
Which reminds me, if Joe runs and loses then Jill still gets to be First Lady until Jan. 20, 2025. If he steps down then she doesn't. So Jill and Hunter's deal would be to keep him office as long as possible even if he loses.
The Dims' best move would be to not waste anyone good right now, accept that Bad Orange Man will win, regroup and gear up for 2028.
Which means let Kneepads run right now. PA Gov. Shapiro is being mentioned as a possible running mate with Kneepads but I think a large portion of the Dims won't vote for a ticket with black and a Joo on it.
Shapiro would be electable maybe the next time since he's a Democrat but he's not crazy.

The Dims' best move would be to not waste anyone good right now, accept that Bad Orange Man will win, regroup and gear up for 2028.
This is the way they have governed for as long as I have been paying attention. They'll move the country more and more left, back off a little, then move it again as much as they can until people get sick of it and back off. Unfortunately the Republicans have rarely if ever swung the pendulum back to the center. They just preserve everything until the Dems get back in power. Just the way it is.

This is the way they have governed for as long as I have been paying attention. They'll move the country more and more left, back off a little, then move it again as much as they can until people get sick of it and back off. Unfortunately the Republicans have rarely if ever swung the pendulum back to the center. They just preserve everything until the Dems get back in power. Just the way it is.
I'm counting on that changing soon. It's so far left that you can call it some type of communist marxist mutation. The communists wouldn't even do some of the crap these people are doing.

Looking at this as the rational individual that you are, this would be a reasonable conclusion, however we are talking about the current Democratic Party here.
I fully expect that they will do whatever is necessary to retain power, whether that be with a demented octogenarian, a suspected trans, the cackling harlot, or the used car salesman from California. Whatever it takes.

Looking at this as the rational individual that you are, this would be a reasonable conclusion, however we are talking about the current Democratic Party here.
I fully expect that they will do whatever is necessary to retain power, whether that be with a demented octogenarian, a suspected trans, the cackling harlot, or the used car salesman from California. Whatever it takes.
Another plague, nuclear war, taking down the electrical grid, whatever it takes.

I don't think so at all. It's the same crap with a new face. Nothing changes. It's the same garbage can platform with the same people running it. I'd hammer them for being liars about Biden the whole time.
I'm sure a bunch of them are scared to death. There's consequences to abusing power, hopefully some accountability. I won't hold my breath on.

Just stay the course and stay on message.

40% of the population are voting dem no matter what... 40% are voting Republican

So that last 30% matter... 5% or so are gonna vote 3rd party... maybe a few nore this year
You’re kidding, right? Saving democracy? Let’s see just how they are saving democracy.

Making sure there were no democrat primaries.

Trying to remove other democrat candidates from ballots nationwide.

Trying to jail your opponent.

Trying to kill your opponent.

Trying to remove your own candidate in spite of the fact that he has enough delegates to win the nomination and just a month ago was just as sharp as ever. If the polls were in his favor, or even close, there would be none of the talk that he’s too old or anything else.

And on and on.

Doesn’t sound much like democracy to me.

But they have "democrat" right in the name... therefore a threat to their party is by default a tgreat to democracy🤣🤣🤣

My recollection of the 1980s was that liberals almost went under a rock after Vietnam and were limited to the parents in Family Ties. It's amazing how they then got Clinton in with like 40% of the vote or whatever it was. Anybody remember the depressing feeling of energy transfer when Clinton was inaugurated? It felt surreal watching a libtard POTUS back in the WH after the distant memory of Jimmah Carter. First thing he did was "Don't Ask Don't Tell" and it seems like honestly other than a few flurries and highlight reels from DT it has been down hill ever since Reagan left office.

Last edited:
The Pubbies know and will be watching a lot more carefully and with more people. I've been in the meetings and know this to be true.
If Xiden wins I think there will be a whole lot more 10th Amendment lawsuits.
The Dims know this and there are a lot of high level Dims that want him to drop out. I think Joe has dementia and honestly believes he is the only one who can beat Bad Orange Man and I also think his staff doesn't give him honest answers because they want to keep their prestigious jobs. Jill and Hunter especially want to keep their jobs.
Which reminds me, if Joe runs and loses then Jill still gets to be First Lady until Jan. 20, 2025. If he steps down then she doesn't. So Jill and Hunter's deal would be to keep him office as long as possible even if he loses.
Which means let Kneepads run right now. PA Gov. Shapiro is being mentioned as a possible running mate with Kneepads but I think a large portion of the Dims won't vote for a ticket with black and a Joo on it.
Shapiro would be electable maybe the next time since he's a Democrat but he's not crazy.
Shapiro will sit out this round because he is not stupid

So in light of yet another decision to remain in the race, tge DNC rules experts now say the Delegates arent beholden to their nominee..

In other words the party that is screaming about tge death of democracy and absolutely assaulting the electoral college system, is once again is potentially ignoring the votes of the people to appoint who they want to win ... after the vote is long over this time.. and basically using the system they ***** about to do just that

I watched Washington week in review, produced by the Atlantic. The propagandists there were all for putting any candidate in who they thought would win. They tried to convince viewers this process was democratic. The rest of the show was Trump bashing. It was difficult to watch.

My recollection of the 1980s was that liberals almost went under a rock after Vietnam and were limited to the parents in Family Ties. It's amazing how they then got Clinton in with like 40% of the vote or whatever it was. Anybody remember the depressing feeling of energy transfer when Clinton was inaugurated? It felt surreal watching a libtard POTUS back in the WH after the distant memory of Jimmah Carter. First thing he did was "Don't Ask Don't Tell" and it seems like honestly other than a few flurries and highlight reels from DT it has been down hill ever since Reagan left office.
Even at the time Clinton was considered to be a centrist. He headed up the Democrat Leadership Conference or whatever it was called, a group purportedly set up to move the Dims back to the center after losing three straight Presidential elections. His wife was the Communist nutjob. We see how that went although today Slick Willie couldn't win the primary.

Couple times I've engaged LIbtards on social media who want to blame Trump for Covid. I always say show me where he didn't follow any of their beloved Dr. Fauci's recommendations.
They will then engage in irrelevant ad hominem attacks.
Liberals will only engage when they feel right.

These people also don’t realize that democrat party they vote for birthed the kkk and the snarky racism they supposedly stand against.

really surprised that @Ron Burgundy hasn't pointed out the parallels of the 1968 DNC and our current sit.

Lyndon Johnson bowed out, saying he would not accept the nomination if chosen
So they chose Bobby Kennedy. One head shot later and Hubert Humphrey is the nominee.

then we get Nixon beating Humphrey.
Those who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it

Liberals will only engage when they feel right.

These people also don’t realize that democrat party they vote for birthed the kkk and the snarky racism they supposedly stand against.
And now they want to off the Jooz while calling us the Nazis.

yeah fox news say he gone

It will be interesting to see who ends up replacing him. I can't imagine it's going to be Kamala.

It will be interesting to see who ends up replacing him. I can't imagine it's going to be Kamala.
I hope it is. but bottom line is the Dems will be in chaos for a few days. but they will somehow be united around whomever it is quick

What happens if they get someone that can hit a golf ball over 50 yards? Will Trump panic and resort to citing sand save percentages? He might lose middle America if his focus shifts from the long ball.