• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rumor is the Decision for Biden to drop out is done...

Everyone that was going to vote D is still going to vote D. Same would happen with Rs. That's the game now. That's how it's played.

Makes me wonder if all those blacks that were on the Trump bandwagon are going to have a change of heart.
I hope not. The policies aren’t going to change with the race and gender of the candidate. If they’d change their vote just like that then they weren’t going to vote for Trump in the first place.

Rumors swirl that Buttgig will be the vp pick.
So the ***** was put in charge of border security. She had ONE job and failed miserably. Butt Judge was put in charge of transportation. He had ONE job and failed miserably. They’re fuckked.

The mixed race female will get all the talk from the View, and other propaganda outlets. It will be easy to print votes her her.

Democrats don't see those as failures. They see a gay white man. Yay. A mixed race female. Yay. Those are wins.

I hope not. The policies aren’t going to change with the race and gender of the candidate. If they’d change their vote just like that then they weren’t going to vote for Trump in the first place.
I like what you say, and I pray you are correct. But skin color is very important to them.
I believe that they indeed would have voted for Trump, that the one and only thing that would change their mind is skin color.

I'm not sure of the process.
Yes Biden endorsed her, but being the VP does not officially make her the candidate, correct?
I wouldn't think it would.

Last edited:
Kamala can probably suck golf ball through a straw.
Funny I thought of Full Metal Jacket and the garden hose proficiency.

IMG_7207.jpeg
IMG_7206.jpeg

Crooked Joe Biden is the Worst President, by far, in the History of our Nation. He has done everything possible to destroy our Country, from our Southern Border, to Energy Dominance, National Security, International Standing, and so much more. He was annihilated in an Earth Shattering Debate, and now the Corrupt and Radical Democrats are throwing him overboard. He was not fit to serve from the very beginning, but the people around him lied to America about his Complete and Total Mental, Physical, and Cognitive Demise. Whoever the Left puts up now will just be more of the same. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Yes Biden endorsed her, but being the VP does not officially make her the candidate, correct?
no I don't think she is officially the candidate yet

the dems can bypass their voters and put in who they want

Last edited:
no I don't think she is officially the candidate yet

the dems can not bypass their voters and put in who they want
This is the dems. They don’t play fair.
They’ll install someone young and charismatic now that they got Joe to drop out

You'd think the Dems official rules of what to do in cases like this are at least scribbled on a cocktail napkin and stowed away in a politician's desk somewhere. If they can find it, I bet it reads: Make it up as you go along.

download (67).png

So basically the Delegates from the states vote without the superdelegates first... if someone gets the required percentage they are the nominee, if not they add superdelegate votes and revote until someone gets the number