• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rumor is the Decision for Biden to drop out is done...

Why haven't we heard more about Kamala family trading slaves. Was it because they were white Irish slaves? Sunny Hostins family were slave holders too. Not a word.
Because the media is firmly committed to protecting Democrats.

Has this ever happened? In the history of America? I know LBJ bowed out but I think he did it in fen or March before election. This is July. Crazy!!
I think it does make sense for both parties to have a backup plan in writing in case the main candidate dies or is incapacitated. I'm talking like a stroke, heart attack, cancer.
That sort of thing can happen anytime to anyone. Increased likelihood if you're a friend of the Clintons.
When LBJ dropped out of the race his VP Hubert Humphrey became the Dem candidate.

Trivia:
Gerald Ford was the only President not elected as President or Vice President. Nixon's VP Spiro Agnew resigned after being charged with extortion during his time as governor of Maryland (he pleaded no contest). Nixon appointed House Republican Leader Gerald Ford as VP, then a year later he resigned due to the Watergate scandal and Ford became President.

Looks like Manchin is considering a bid. I do not think he is left enough to win, but if he does he could pull some votes from Trump

Has this ever happened? In the history of America? I know LBJ bowed out but I think he did it in fen or March before election. This is July. Crazy!!
In 2004 Butch Davis former Browns head coach up and quit during the season. Now that was crazy and unheard of! lol
No mas! lol

Last edited:
Because the media is firmly committed to protecting Democrats.
The democrats have a lot of tricks up their sleeves. I have a hunch they’re gonna endorse someone young and silver tongued who is going to grab some attention for them.

Interesting

I think it does make sense for both parties to have a backup plan in writing in case the main candidate dies or is incapacitated. I'm talking like a stroke, heart attack, cancer.
That sort of thing can happen anytime to anyone. Increased likelihood if you're a friend of the Clintons.
When LBJ dropped out of the race his VP Hubert Humphrey became the Dem candidate.

Trivia:
Gerald Ford was the only President not elected as President or Vice President. Nixon's VP Spiro Agnew resigned after being charged with extortion during his time as governor of Maryland (he pleaded no contest). Nixon appointed House Republican Leader Gerald Ford as VP, then a year later he resigned due to the Watergate scandal and Ford became President.
I think the dems thought Trump would be dead right now. But he survived.
Between that and the RNC the dems r shook.
All of the gold star families and the families of people that lost their child because of Bidens open borders, that spoke out against Biden at the rnc was unbelievable. They all asked the people to vote for Trump as he helped them heal by spending time with them. Biden never even called them.
They trust Trump with their child’s life and so do I.

The elites told Biden he is out.

Here is just one video of the gold star families.

Looks like Manchin is considering a bid. I do not think he is left enough to win, but if he does he could pull some votes from Trump
Too Centrist, plus he left the party and registered as Independent. Once you're in the family you never leave the family.
I think the dems thought Trump would be dead right now. But he survived.
Between that and the RNC the dems r shook.
All of the gold star families and the families of people that lost their child because of Bidens open borders, that spoke out against Biden at the rnc was unbelievable. They all asked the people to vote for Trump as he helped them heal by spending time with them. Biden never even called them.
They trust Trump with their child’s life and so do I.

The elites told Biden he is out.

Here is just one video of the gold star families.

was listening to Wendy Bell this morning and she asked the question would Joe have dropped out if the assassination attempt was successful? I’m gonna say no.

wonder who is going to tell Joe

would Joe have dropped out if the assassination attempt was successful? I’m gonna say no.
He wouldn't have dropped out if he was polling better whether Trump is alive or not. If they thought he could win, he would still be the guy.

My questions are these....if he was too old and senile to be prosecuted and run for president, how is he STILL the president? Who is actually running the country?

He wouldn't have dropped out if he was polling better whether Trump is alive or not. If they thought he could win, he would still be the guy.

My questions are these....if he was too old and senile to be prosecuted and run for president, how is he STILL the president? Who is actually running the country?
It's always "what do they have up their sleeve?" We could have our best team in years, and they could have their worst, but like Belichick vs Tomlin just seems like they usually have our number (of votes needed) by hook or by crook.

The steal was already in play in 2020 when Pelosi said "Trump won't be President" and all the Democrat field dropped out and coaslesced around a man who heretofore had never won a single state in 3 Cycles and had been rejected by voters. Just as lockstep this time, they have thrown him out like the garbage. They've got their plan I must presume and its not above board that's for sure.

What's your best guess? There is clearly a machine going on there. Who is the wizard behind the curtain? Globalists, IMO.

What's your best guess? There is clearly a machine going on there. Who is the wizard behind the curtain? Globalists, IMO.
And I believe
These are the days of lasers in the jungle
Lasers in the jungle somewhere
Staccato signals of constant information
A loose affiliation of millionaires
And billionaires and baby
These are the days of miracle and wonder
This is the long distance call
The way the camera follows us in slo-mo
The way we look to us all, oh yeah

Hard to say. Most likely Obama and his team. But I got a bad feeling about all of this, like we've been here before. Something bad is coming. I feel it in my bones.

Harris will not be challenged. Harris vs Trump. Harris picks up all black votes , real or otherwise. She gets women's vote regardless of color. She gets LGBT vote. It will be easy to put her over the top.
They only have to be able to say it's close enough that another 81 million votes in the dead of the night can keep the train rolling.

Train kept a rolling all night long.

Hard to say. Most likely Obama and his team. But I got a bad feeling about all of this, like we've been here before. Something bad is coming. I feel it in my bones.
2024 the sequel to 2020. No control over counting votes.

They only have to be able to say it's close enough that another 81 million votes in the dead of the night can keep the train rolling.
81 million?

you mean after first count and you're implying they'll stop counting

Bomma, Ron Klain, and Susan Rice.