• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rumor is the Decision for Biden to drop out is done...

450145231_1218676849563320_3245932805029890072_n.jpg
I'm going to guess Z had a different conversation than he's been used to when he talked to Trump last week.

That money just got redirected. Severance pay.
Z's money is guaranteed for the next ten years. I said something to that effect in a FB group, someone called BS, and before I could reply someone else posted a link to the law that Congress passed.

Has this ever happened? In the history of America? I know LBJ bowed out but I think he did it in fen or March before election. This is July. Crazy!!

Kamala purposely extended sentences of many black inmates so they could be used as cheap labor for donors.

This is all going to plan. That's why they had the debate so early. If debates were at the normal times in September and later, Joe would have been locked in as the nominee.

Dems love to say "threat to democracy". Biden won all the primaries. Primaries the Dems rigged just like they rigged them to get Hillary over Bernie. Now a bunch of Dem elites and big money donors blackmailed the sitting President from taking the nomination that won at the ballot box. They blackmailed him by turning off his donations.

Just remember that when they say threat to democracy.

This is all going to plan. That's why they had the debate so early. If debates were at the normal times in September and later, Joe would have been locked in as the nominee.

Dems love to say "threat to democracy". Biden won all the primaries. Primaries the Dems rigged just like they rigged them to get Hillary over Bernie. Now a bunch of Dem elites and big money donors blackmailed the sitting President from taking the nomination that won at the ballot box. They blackmailed him by turning off his donations.

Just remember that when they say threat to democracy.
Yes. There was a reason Hillary started trying to get relevant again and why guys like newsome never disbanded their campaign entirely.. they went from "no debate at all" to "early debate" to dislodge him once they realized he wasnt going to cut the mustard..

They had this **** set up all along so they could stick in whomever they wanted. **** the voters. That's why they didn't allow anyone to run against him...cough ..cough ..Kennedy.

Kennedy isn't a commie shitfuck like them ,so that wouldn't work.

Harris is dumber than a bag of hammers.

Since trying to make Trump quit didn't work and bumping him off didn't work, now it's make Pedo Pete quit. That's worked.

"I'm all in for Joe! He's going to be the nominee and he will win! I will not support any other candidate because Joe IS. OUR. GUY!! Mark it down!"
- AOC, Cori Shrub, Gavin Newscum, Harry Sissy

5 days later:

"I'm all in for Kameltoe! She's going to be the nominee and she will win! I will not support any other candidate because Kameltoe IS. OUR. GAL!! Mark it down!"
- AOC, Cori Shrub, Gavin Newscum, Harry Sissy

Yes, that is 100% an accurate portrayal of those idiots.

Hillary was not liked because she was cold ,calculated, and had the personality and charm of a rock. Harris is just so fake, condescending, and just seems like a nasty person in general. If Harris is really the nominee I think it would be a Trump landslide. RFK is probably the only one who has a shot, but he is not left enough. Gavin should get destroyed in a debate just based on what a disaster California is.

Hillary was not liked because she was cold ,calculated, and had the personality and charm of a rock. Harris is just so fake, condescending, and just seems like a nasty person in general. If Harris is really the nominee I think it would be a Trump landslide. RFK is probably the only one who has a shot, but he is not left enough. Gavin should get destroyed in a debate just based on what a disaster California is.
As both a Senator and VP, Harris cannot keep staff because she treats people so horribly. I think that's why they write speeches that make her look stupid and she's too stupid to know what they're doing.