• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rumor is the Decision for Biden to drop out is done...

So the ***** was put in charge of border security. She had ONE job and failed miserably. Butt Judge was put in charge of transportation. He had ONE job and failed miserably. They’re fuckked.
Incorrect, she was a rousing success doing exactly what Joe, Bomma, and the party wanted.

One thing the democrats have going for them regardless of who they put up is the number of people that would never vote for Trump.
That is fine.
Millions of Americans would never vote for a democrat

The only type that could challenge her....enter Staci Abrams. Maybe big Mike.

The only type that could challenge her....enter Staci Abrams. Maybe big Mike.
Big Mike could win.
She could run on a platform of "I'll just sign some paperwork and Barack will be my Chief of Staff and will actually be the one running country because I hate all you people" and win.

If Obama ran Mike it might be like that year we lost to the Chargers in the AFCCG. Do they really want to risk their perfect by cheating anyway Election Super Bowl record when they just don't have the team to beat the 49ers. I'm with Ron B, they really need to get someone to take one for the team as an expendable and regroup for '28.

I'm with Ron B, they really need to get someone to take one for the team as an expendable and regroup for '28.
That would be Kneepads because she's too dumb to realize she's too unpopular to win.
Buttgag would be the perfect VP because he's a moron as well and when they lose the Dems can complain about racism and homophobia for the next four years.

kicking kamala to the curb for some white dude or dudette will likely hurt them with the black vote...they may not vote trump but they could very well just stay home on election day

kicking kamala to the curb for some white dude or dudette will likely hurt them with the black vote...they may not vote trump but they could very well just stay home on election day
This was discussed at the GOP picnic today. It was generally agreed that if the nominee isn't Kneepads, unhappy Democrats won't cross over and vote for Trump but they will stay home and not vote at all.

I am just not sure why democrats are not freaking out over this. This is not their vote.
This is not America. The government doesn’t get to pick their candidate.

CardiB is very happy about Kamala. And just like that the black vote swings to Harris. But Obama hasn't endorsed. Big Mike?

If Obama ran Mike it might be like that year we lost to the Chargers in the AFCCG. Do they really want to risk their perfect by cheating anyway Election Super Bowl record when they just don't have the team to beat the 49ers. I'm with Ron B, they really need to get someone to take one for the team as an expendable and regroup for '28.

There is a real chance they lose then force tank the economy to win everything back

I am just not sure why democrats are not freaking out over this. This is not their vote.
This is not America. The government doesn’t get to pick their candidate.
Their main concerns are 1) getting free **** from the government and 2) forcing everyone to live the way they want.
This is why urban blacks are pissed off about illegal immigration and Bad Orange Man is a threat to both 1 and 2.
WHO picks their candidate is not high up on the list of priorities.

Mark Kelly will be her pick.
This wouldn't surprise me. The only reason he's in the Senate now is because of the sympathy vote for his wife being shot in Tucson.
He could easily roll with this for #2 on the ticket.

450145231_1218676849563320_3245932805029890072_n.jpg