• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Russian missiles land in Poland killing at least 2

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Will NATO and the US do anything? My guess would be NO. Biden may agree to a few minor sanctions.

Read some stuff that it may have been Ukraine Air defense rockets

I think the same people who did Nord did this. ******* UK.

"We cannot let this aggression on our NATO ally be allowed. We must send aid to our ally now. I am calling on the immediate distribution of eleventy twelve billion hundred dollars and 39 cents to be sent to fight back the Communist aggression."

Why the 39 cents?

Bidenflation and Putin's War on War.

So for the military folk. Is there anything left of the missile after a strike? I.e. to clearly show who did it. Now I’m sure if that is true we would never see it or know.

Per the Rooskies:

Russia pushed back on the allegations soon after the reports emerged.

"The statements of the Polish media and officials about the alleged fall of ‘Russian’ missiles in the area of the settlement of Przewodow, is a deliberate provocation in order to escalate the situation,” the Russian Ministry of Defense said in a statement on Telegram, referring to the town widely reported to have been hit.
He said/she said.

And what situation exactly is Poland wishing to escalate?

That picture right there just exudes military power.

Sure is. Especially if it is a suffice to air.
So I saw a tweet that showed (they said) the tail end of a something 300. Apparently our anti missile defense rocket. Then went on to say the distance of the closest Russian battery and the distance of said rocket…etc.

If nord didn’t do **** this won’t either, unless “they” want it to. **** Brandon

Yeah, I totally believe this story. A Russian rocket was aimed at the absolute westernmost Ukraine, where no fighting is taking place, right after the billions of dollars of tax dollars funneled through Ukraine to FTX and back to (D)imbos collapses and makes the news.

Sure. You bet. No doubt Russia has massive interest in sending missiles 800 miles from Kyiv and 1400 miles from where the ******* fighting is taking place. Sure, you betcha.

Yipee, we get to send more OUR kids to die for nothing!

Or maybe we load Pelosi, Biden, Schumer on a plane and send them over. Biden is a tough guy what with the pushups and beating up Trump, and Nancy, hoo-boy, she would take a swing at Trump! Let's have them use that amazing power!!

The above is why a free Elon Twitter is critical. If only the “media” could follow. More than half the tweets I see are enact article 5. I’m sure they are bots, but they are calling for war. Wonder why? FJB

It may have been a Russian missile, but it was not intentional. The talking heads calling for direct action versus Russia think this will be like Afghanistan and Iraq where we are out of reach of any counter punches. Russia has a modern military capable of hitting our interests overseas. They have a large economy and lots of commodities the world needs so they can wage economic war. Most importantly Russia has more missiles and nuclear warheads than we do. Let's not wipeout civilization in an atomic holocaust over a war that doesn't concern us in a country that is a money laundering spot for the DNC.

It may have been a Russian missile, but it was not intentional. The talking heads calling for direct action versus Russia think this will be like Afghanistan and Iraq where we are out of reach of any counter punches. Russia has a modern military capable of hitting our interests overseas. They have a large economy and lots of commodities the world needs so they can wage economic war. Most importantly Russia has more missiles and nuclear warheads than we do. Let's not wipeout civilization in an atomic holocaust over a war that doesn't concern us in a country that is a money laundering spot for the DNC.
Not sure it matters if they have more nukes. Even if 1/8 by both flys this earth is done

Yeah, I totally believe this story. A Russian rocket was aimed at the absolute westernmost Ukraine, where no fighting is taking place, right after the billions of dollars of tax dollars funneled through Ukraine to FTX and back to (D)imbos collapses and makes the news.

Sure. You bet. No doubt Russia has massive interest in sending missiles 800 miles from Kyiv and 1400 miles from where the ******* fighting is taking place. Sure, you betcha.

Yipee, we get to send more OUR kids to die for nothing!

Or maybe we load Pelosi, Biden, Schumer on a plane and send them over. Biden is a tough guy what with the pushups and beating up Trump, and Nancy, hoo-boy, she would take a swing at Trump! Let's have them use that amazing power!!
you goddamned ******* retard. Nancy is a skreet fighter. She alone would cause any aggression to end full stop. It's only fair to the world that we keep her locked away with her closeted drunk husband chasing wang in the wee hours of the night.

you goddamned ******* retard. Nancy is a skreet fighter. She alone would cause any aggression to end full stop. It's only fair to the world that we keep her locked away with her closeted drunk husband chasing wang in the wee hours of the night.

If the US dropped leaflets with pictures of Naked Nancy, both the Ukrainians and Russians surrender within a week.

you goddamned ******* retard. that is precisely why we need to send troops to die and fly missiles over there. without that shithole to launder money in, well, the Dems would have to find another corrupt country to do their bidding.

If the US dropped leaflets with pictures of Naked Nancy, both the Ukrainians and Russians surrender within a week.

Article 31, Paragraph D, Sentence 3 of the Geneva Convention clearly ******* states that is cruelty to animals and punishable by viewing said image in person by the person suggesting this.

have fun, Jimmy.