• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ryan has got to go

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Idiot can't bring forward a healthcare bill that conservatives don't gag on. He's a narcissistic, lying, stupid empty suit.

Idiot can't bring forward a healthcare bill that conservatives don't gag on. He's a narcissistic, lying, stupid empty suit.

I think they are over their heads on this health care debacle. It took a couple years with Obama's gang, all the health insurance companies and big pharmacy colluding behind closed doors to craft this monstrosity with the short shelf life. Now they have the equivalent of a large chunk of ice melting down before their eyes and no clue how to stop it

I give the Dems credit, they wanted a single payer system all along and that's about all that can be done quickly to keep the money from draining our economy minute by minute. Once they get it, taxes will have to be raised to pay for it and we will be back where we started ...poor care with an expensive price tag.

b7379bca464ad6b87ce733c20dbf415a--obamacare-meme-political-cartoons.jpg

He's a narcissistic, lying, stupid empty suit.

Just like his boss.
I assume you are referring to Trump. Might want to read up on the three branches of our government.

Anyway, highly accomplished businesspeople republicans are stupid, and career democrat politicians with no accomplishments other than winning elections are smart. Yeah.

I assume you are referring to Trump. Might want to read up on the three branches of our government.

Anyway, highly accomplished businesspeople republicans are stupid, and career democrat politicians with no accomplishments other than winning elections are smart. Yeah.

No no no. Hollywood movie stars know everything. After all they are great pretenders.

I really think Ryan gets a poor rap. He is dealing with the biggest bunch of morons and me first crybabies on the planet. That applies to Republicans and Democrats. He tries hard to craft legislation that will pass but the sides are so far apart on his own side and he can't get any help from Democrats that he really is in a no win situation.

Well, he's not stupid, but the rest fits.

Taxpayers tbought they got something (free) with obamacare. O ly to find out it cost lots of money for very little coversge. Insurance companies took the easy up front mo ey and thrn backed out. Tupicsl dem ripoff scam.

Self preservation is what most of them think about in congress. Get in office and stay in office as long as possible. The mindset should be DO WHAT THE PEOPLE asked you to do who voted you in for the job. Do your ******* job! You're not kings &queens. Serve the people who put you in to be their voice or get out. Term limits for all!

Apparently the meek republicans are trying to avoid a filibuster through legislative crap that severely limits the form and content of the healthcare bill. Democrats would not care. They would put forward a bill they wanted, and if the republican filibustered, they would use the nuclear option. That would never happen though, because republicans are too pussified to filibuster.

Apparently the meek republicans are trying to avoid a filibuster through legislative crap that severely limits the form and content of the healthcare bill. Democrats would not care. They would put forward a bill they wanted, and if the republican filibustered, they would use the nuclear option. That would never happen though, because republicans are too pussified to filibuster.

Ted Cruz and Rand Paul are the only Republicans who filibustered anything in recent years and got very little backup. Only the Senate has the filibuster, there is no filibuster in the House. Ryan and the House just need a simple majority and send it to the Senate.

You might want to read up on how not to be a condescending jerk.