• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Salons are Closed Except to Pelosi

Rules for thee but not for me. Liberals might as well use that for their official slogan at this point. Either that or "facts don't matter".

Chicago mayor did the same thing a while back but she uses Don King's stylist.

and yet our gov made a mask mandate for another three month today and has no plan to open bars and restaurants at half or full capacity anytime soon.

and yet our gov made a mask mandate for another three month today and has no plan to open bars and restaurants at half or full capacity anytime soon.

Are you kidding me? Wow. I thought our fuckhead Gov was bad...

How many people has Nancy killed so far with her bad mask wearing example? Is there a list or a chart somewhere?

I will watch it on CNN. I am sure they will cover it. right?

I'm just glad these scum are getting exposed for the complete hypocrites they are.

nancy-pelosi-in-congress-30-years-worth-196-million-isnt-this-worth-investigating.jpg

• Lori Lightweight gets a hair cut at the same time she orders hair salons shut down Chicago citizens to remain in quarantine because "virus."
  • Governor Whitler has her husband drive the taxpayer funded SUV up to vacation home near the lake despite banning private citizens from doing the same thing because "virus."
  • Philadelphia mayor eats indoors without mask where he orders restaurants in his city to remain closed due to "virus."
  • Governor Cuomo out walking dog without mask, in violation of HIS order that masks mandatory because "virus."
  • Idiot Cuomo's even stupider brother out checking his property without a mask despite HAVING ******* COVID at the time and being ordered to STAY IN HIS HOME to avoid spreading the Chinese flu he had been diagnosed as having, and despite a general order preventing non-essential tasks like that because "virus."
  • Seattle, Portland mayors think riots perfectly fine, crowds standing shoulder-to-shoulder to burn private property a great thing, despite severe restrictions on citizen gatherings because ?virus."
  • Rioting, okay. Church services? NO ******* WAY because "virus."
  • Mayor "Doggie" Bowser of District of ****s imposes travel quarantine order on Georgia because "virus" but not applicable to dozens - hundreds? - of political hacks and clowns attending John Lewis funeral in Atlanta apparently because Chinese flu not contagious at black politician funerals, despite "virus."
  • Now, Nancy gets hair job and blowjob without mask despite lockdown order due to "virus."

WE.
HAVE.
BEEN.
PLAYED.

"I take responsibility for falling for a set-up". A place you've apparently been going to for years, many times in your words, so I don't know what kind of set-up you're talking about?

Hillary Clinton or Nancy Pelosi, it's getting to be a tight race.

"I take responsibility for falling for a set-up". A place you've apparently been going to for years, many times in your words, so I don't know what kind of set-up you're talking about?

Hillary Clinton or Nancy Pelosi, it's getting to be a tight race.

Damn hooker cop set me up!!!!

So Nancy Pelosi is 80 years old. Flog (want to make sure you don't miss this so it's been posted in a couple places), isn't that the prime age for contracting and dying from this pandemic? You're an expert so that's why I'm asking you. Why was she so nonchalant about not wearing a mask in this video? The salon workers are wearing masks. And how exactly could she have been set up?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Salon owner who <a href="https://twitter.com/SpeakerPelosi?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@SpeakerPelosi</a> claims set her up was on Tucker tonight:<br><br>"If she is in there comfortably without a mask and feeling safe, then why are we shut down? Why am I not able to have clients come in?" <a href="https://t.co/P1NRGj70fE">pic.twitter.com/P1NRGj70fE</a></p>— Benny (@bennyjohnson) <a href="https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1301324000858079238?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 3, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

There are other questions (like the questions asked in the above tweet), but I don't want to break your brain with too many at once.

Last edited: