• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Salons are Closed Except to Pelosi

While Crazy Cruella is breaking her own laws, here's what her district looks like right now.

Talk about throwing her stylist under the bus...

Sure, she goes through a contracted stylist who rents space in the salon and it was the salon owner who let the cat out of the bag... But c'mon man. (Like that?) How can she pretend to NOT know the rules and laws that HER CITY are subjected to?

S.F., L.A. and even San Diego are seeing people literally flee as the economies continue to spiral the drain. If you ever needed any preview of what these people would do to the country when they're in charge, here ya go.

And the balls... the absolute audacity to blame the SALON for "setting her up". At the end of the day, the masks don't ******* matter. They suck, they're uncomfortable, but ok. Whatever. If it makes you or your ******* grandma feel better, I'll wear the stupid ******* mask. Even though it is so obviously ridiculously idiotic because I am literally legally allowed to remove my ******* mask 15 feet inside the bar or restaurant when I sit down. To even PRETEND the masks are an actual thing is stupid. Everyone knows they're absolutely a ******* placebo. But whatever. If it makes you and your grammy feel safer, ******* FINE you giant douchebag.

But when you start ordering MY business to close down and you make MY business remain closed and you offer ME bullshit "loans" that I will have to repay down the line with ridiculous interest because YOU shut me ******* down due to YOUR panic?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck You!

Talk about throwing her stylist under the bus...

Sure, she goes through a contracted stylist who rents space in the salon and it was the salon owner who let the cat out of the bag... But c'mon man. (Like that?) How can she pretend to NOT know the rules and laws that HER CITY are subjected to?

S.F., L.A. and even San Diego are seeing people literally flee as the economies continue to spiral the drain. If you ever needed any preview of what these people would do to the country when they're in charge, here ya go.

And the balls... the absolute audacity to blame the SALON for "setting her up". At the end of the day, the masks don't ******* matter. They suck, they're uncomfortable, but ok. Whatever. If it makes you or your ******* grandma feel better, I'll wear the stupid ******* mask. Even though it is so obviously ridiculously idiotic because I am literally legally allowed to remove my ******* mask 15 feet inside the bar or restaurant when I sit down. To even PRETEND the masks are an actual thing is stupid. Everyone knows they're absolutely a ******* placebo. But whatever. If it makes you and your grammy feel safer, ******* FINE you giant douchebag.

But when you start ordering MY business to close down and you make MY business remain closed and you offer ME bullshit "loans" that I will have to repay down the line with ridiculous interest because YOU shut me ******* down due to YOUR panic?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck You!

Post of the day right there. To be accurate though, her stylist is a fruit (not that there's anything wrong with that) named Jonathan (pronounced with an inverted wrist) who also threw the salon owner under the bus and backed lying Nancy. And the salon owner has had cameras for five years. There was no set up. ***** Nance made the appointment.

Post of the day right there. To be accurate though, her stylist is a fruit (not that there's anything wrong with that) named Jonathan (pronounced with an inverted wrist) who also threw the salon owner under the bus and backed lying Nancy. And the salon owner has had cameras for five years. There was no set up. ***** Nance made the appointment.

Yep. Salon owner produced a text message showing that PELOSI asked for the appointment.

Pelosi - lying liar telling lies about her lies.

118777042_3716961221651821_3404417991963799263_n.jpg

I guess I'm more surprised that she didn't melt when getting her hair wet than anything else.

If it makes you or your ******* grandma feel better, I'll wear the stupid ******* mask. Even though it is so obviously ridiculously idiotic because I am literally legally allowed to remove my ******* mask 15 feet inside the bar or restaurant when I sit down. To even PRETEND the masks are an actual thing is stupid. Everyone knows they're absolutely a ******* placebo. But whatever. If it makes you and your grammy feel safer, ******* FINE you giant douchebag.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck You!

giphy.gif

She's a savage! She beat Pelosi over the head and used no weapons.

Trump should take lessons from this. She didn't throw a tantrum or resort to childish names, but she certainly got her point across

It's all about white privileges

It's all about white privileges

Must be why Liz Warren fudged her applications for Harvard, Penn and the Texas State Bar, listing herself as a proud Caucasian to get them privileges!

Oh wait. I'm having a Biden moment apparently.

Oh wait. I'm having a Biden moment apparently.

Reply with quote left bracket quote equals Steelworth semicolon 743264 right bracket ME TOO! left bracket solidus quote right bracket

Reply with quote left bracket quote equals Steelworth semicolon 743264 right bracket ME TOO! left bracket solidus quote right bracket

Smile point at post immediately above quote what you did there comma I see it exclamation point close quote