• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Surprised no treads yet on this ****. Who do we think did the attacks? Yemen? My vote is Iran. What do we do? Ducking nothing imo other than what trump did and hurt them more financially. SA, you got firepower, they attacked you, do something. We better not go into **** for them. They hate us too just don’t show it as much. Cough cough.

I think they are ******* and want us to do it. I hope we don’t get baited. Seems like trump isn’t going for it.

That and question. How the **** does 5% global oil output stoppage, and us being number 1. How is gas going Up?!? Don’t understand that ****.

It’s funny. Dems be bitching T hasn’t “done anything”. They want him to pop this **** off, the second we strike “trump the war monger”

They need anything and everything for the election. I'm sure they pray to their god of government at night for our economy to tank, so they can swoop on it to take more control.

They need anything and everything for the election. I'm sure they pray to their god of government at night for our economy to tank, so they can swoop on it to take more control.

It sucks to be a Democrat. Your only hope is that the opposition fails......not that you have any ideas that appeal to the masses.
You also had the ability to legislate through the court system.......which Trump is reversing,quickly.

Panic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've said this before that I don't really think there's a way to prevent Iran and Saudi Arabia from getting nuclear weapons in the next 25 years. I really don't. No "treaty" is going to work. No amount of pressure from the U.S. and E.U. is going to change the way these two Mid-East Powers will behave. They have the money, the means keep getting easier and the reason to do it.

It is very likely Iran and Saudi Arabia become the Pakistan/India relationship in South Asia. They just don't like each other. The divide between Shia and Sunni Islam is literally 1400 years old and these are countries that are BASED ON SHARIA LAW. It's one thing to just have differences in your religion. It's another when your entire form of government is based on that religion.

Both sides think it's their God given right to influence the Arab world towards their version of Islam.

This is kind of the world we live in. North Africa is going to be radical Islam and chaos. Iran and Saudi Arabia are going to fight over Shia/Sunni Islamic fundamentalism. Pakistan and India are going to fight over Kashmir. Afghanistan and the mountainous central Asian Muslims are tribal Taliban factions.

The rest of the middle east is fractured puppet states and dictators (some more benevolent than others).

And smack dab in the middle of it all is Israel just doing their thing to survive basically just walling themselves off from the hoards.

Honestly, it's been like this for 50 years (since oil was discovered and gave them global power/influence). Nothing is going to change.

I've said this before that I don't really think there's a way to prevent Iran and Saudi Arabia from getting nuclear weapons in the next 25 years. I really don't. No "treaty" is going to work. No amount of pressure from the U.S. and E.U. is going to change the way these two Mid-East Powers will behave. They have the money, the means keep getting easier and the reason to do it.

It is very likely Iran and Saudi Arabia become the Pakistan/India relationship in South Asia. They just don't like each other. The divide between Shia and Sunni Islam is literally 1400 years old and these are countries that are BASED ON SHARIA LAW. It's one thing to just have differences in your religion. It's another when your entire form of government is based on that religion.

Both sides think it's their God given right to influence the Arab world towards their version of Islam.

This is kind of the world we live in. North Africa is going to be radical Islam and chaos. Iran and Saudi Arabia are going to fight over Shia/Sunni Islamic fundamentalism. Pakistan and India are going to fight over Kashmir. Afghanistan and the mountainous central Asian Muslims are tribal Taliban factions.

The rest of the middle east is fractured puppet states and dictators (some more benevolent than others).

And smack dab in the middle of it all is Israel just doing their thing to survive basically just walling themselves off from the hoards.

Honestly, it's been like this for 50 years (since oil was discovered and gave them global power/influence). Nothing is going to change.

All this is why it's best to keep those folks in their own countries. Yeah, quit being racist.

All this is why it's best to keep those folks in their own countries. Yeah, quit being racist.

Well, I'm not for walling off the U.S. from legal immigration. And I am certainly open to anyone that shows some degree or desire to embrace our values as a culture. As Reagan said, I would like to continue to be the "Beacon on the Hill" for the rest of the world to aspire to. But that means smart immigration. War-torn areas with little ability to do background checks? No thank you - those are refugees and should be supported by a global effort IN THE COUNTRY NEAREST THE CONFLICT as a TEMPORARY MEASURE. But if there are stable (even dictatorship) countries with citizens in the Middle East that want to apply for work visas and potentially citizenship in the U.S. through the proper channels at our embassies up to a designated number deemed reasonable to assimilate (say 10,000-20,000 per year), then that's fine.

That's how immigration SHOULD work.

Immigration policies are not ALTRUISM. Never has and never should be except in the case of legitimate asylum situation. But even then, the order should be 1) Establish refugee camps in immediately adjacent areas funded and run by the U.N./Global Coalition. 2) Decide how to temporarily relocate those refugees to safe places (a group effort by all 1st world countries that makes sense). And 3) Solve the problem in the home country so that refugees can MOVE BACK to their homes.

A person that is fleeing violence but uses that reason for a permanent relocation for economic reasons is no longer a refugee. The are an immigrant.