• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

School shooting in Texas

Nah. Nobody cares one iota about people getting gunned down in cold blood, be they kids or adults. It's part of the American ecosystem, a fabric of society, status quo, ho hum.

At this stage, there's nothing to talk about. Just offer condolences to the families, mop up the blood and wait for the next mass shooting.

It's become a permanent part of contemporary American folklore & culture. It is what it is.

Nah. Nobody cares one iota about people getting gunned down in cold blood, be they kids or adults. It's part of the American ecosystem, a fabric of society, status quo, ho hum.

At this stage, there's nothing to talk about. Just offer condolences to the families, mop up the blood and wait for the next mass shooting.

It's become a permanent part of contemporary American folklore & culture. It is what it is.
Translation: it was a black kid so it doesn’t fit the narrative and that the problems are caused by evil conservative white men And it can’t be used to assault the Second Amendment protections on the right to keep and bear arms. Tibbs desperately wants us to be disarmed so the bolshevik mob can murder us.

Nah national media isn’t interested…he’s not a white kid

There were videos out that showed him beating up some kid before he went off. Could be wrong but the kid taking a beating was white

If that was in Chicago it wouldn’t have made the news.
Illinois is a failed state. Dem run, of course.

There is nothing good happening there. Crime, bad schools, high taxes, losing population.
The only thing keeping it a float is the Washington omnibus bills. which hide where money is going.

Yes sir, you guys in Montana are supporting Chicago corruption via the Washington corruption.

It's part of the American ecosystem, a fabric of society, status quo, ho hum.

It's become a permanent part of contemporary American folklore & culture.

Says the trolling, freeloading Kazakh who lives in Kazakhstan.

How many decades has it been now that you haven't lived in or paid any taxes to America?

You even remember where it is on a map?

Surprised no one posted about it, Tibs is usually all over this sort of thing.
People who own firearms have to be more responsible, especially when you have kids in the house. I always had mine in a safe, including a portable safe when traveling and neither of my, now fully grown kids, know the codes to get into either one. I bought my daughter a Sig and the stipulation was that she MUST get a safe for it.

People who own firearms have to be more responsible, especially when you have kids in the house. I always had mine in a safe, including a portable safe when traveling and neither of my, now fully grown kids, know the codes to get into either one. I bought my daughter a Sig and the stipulation was that she MUST get a safe for it.

"Prufe yer A wHyTe So0PrEmAsIsT."
- Tibilo

If we only got rid of guns then we would have the same level of paradise the Hungarians have.

So stupid. People do bad things. They will always do bad things. Why this one is worse than others is beyond me. 400,000 Hungarian Jews were murdered in the ovens by the Nazis, who got them shipped to the murder centers by their own government. The US didn't do that. But, that was OK because guns didn't do the killing? No. It was bad because people died, and that nation/society was the cause.

Now this nation has murder, and it's bad, but it's guns so it's REALLY, REALLY bad. If not guns, then knives, string to strangle, poison, pillows to suffocate, hammers to smash skulls. These are not as bad because they are not guns? Murder will never stop. It's the nature of humans to be like that. Most don't give into it (but to other offenses instead), but some do. Always been that way, and always will. The cool thing about guns is that they enable the bearer to stop a killer. Not an advantage the Jews had in 1944 in Hungary, so the odds were stacked.

The cry of the anti-gun crowd is the voice of the useful idiot, to empower the government to have the upper hand.

I’m guessing this particular firearm did not come From a gun store.

I can’t even find this story anymore. What happened? It just occurred, shouldn’t this be front page news

He’s 18…charge his *** an adult.
should have been charged with attempted murder