• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sean Spicer

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
I have no idea how he got the job as press secretary. He is terrible. I do not see him lasting much longer especially after today.

I don't have a big problem with him. I want David Lee Roth to have that job. No one would know wtf is going on, but everybody would be happy. Actually, if Bill O'Reilly gets canned from Fox he would be perfect.

******* clueless fuckup today.
even Hitler facepalmed after that.

Spicer just forgot the 1st rule of politics: Never compare anything to Hitler

C9KoirpXsAAfRxg.jpg

We can do better than him

Last edited:
He has had multiple screw ups and i think he has a terrible demeanor. He reminds me of a little weasel

Spicer needs to be replaced. I thought so even before this latest **** up.

Spicer needs to be replaced. I thought so even before this latest **** up.

Yeah I agree. Not sure how he even landed this gig, but he has been mostly laughable at this job. Christ, he got punked by Melissa McCarthy. Funny as hell though.

Does Neil Gorsuch still get to be a Supreme Court Justice? Then I don't give a single **** what Sean Spicer said, I didn't vote for Sean ******* Spicer, I voted for a conservative SCOTUS.

Spicer just forgot the 1st rule of politics: Never compare anything to Hitler

Which an elementary school kid probably already knows by now, so boot his *** immediately.

And to those saying he doesn't matter, well, he's the mouthpiece and the left will pounce on anything like a hungry hyena. So in a way, he sorta does matter.

Press Secretary lives matter!

Pelosi has just called for his resignation. Funny how she says **** that's even stupider than that and nobody's calling for her to resign. Die, maybe....but not resign.

Trump needs to keep him and not let the Dems think they can run off all of his people. He only meant that Hitler didn't drop poison gas from planes.

I got what he said, but he could have used better tact. There's no winning what he says. I expect heads to explode and at times, he really doesn't help his own cause. Pelosi? Pffft. F her, too! And twice on Thursdays!

Biggest problem with him is that the Press Secretary's comments get heard around the world and he is embarrassing us as a country.
He can't be the best they could find.

Biggest problem with him is that the Press Secretary's comments get heard around the world and he is embarrassing us as a country.
He can't be the best they could find.

Wait, suddenly everybody has a problem with alternative facts?

Jeez, sounds like a bunch of snowflakes have taken over this thread.

"Even someone as despicable as Hitler didn't sink to using chemical weapons"... that's it? That's all Spicer said?
That is exactly how Trump would say it , and none of us Trump supporters would object!

I know, this comment may appear to suggest that deep inside Hitler was a humanitarian in a small way, but that wasn't Spicers intent.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/sean-spicer-uses-poorly-worded-reference-left-going-insane/

Another caveat to add to this, General Mattis himself stated:

“Even in World War II, chemical weapons were not used on battlefields . . . Even in the Korean War, they were not used on battlefields. Since World War I, there has been an international convention on this. To stand idly by, when that convention is violated, that is what we had to take action on, urgently, in our own vital interest,”

This quote alone specifies what Spicer was speaking to. We are living in an age of lefty madness, we are living in an age where ardent Obama supporter Nancy Pelosi calls for Spicer’s resignation but supported the anti-Semitism of our former President.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/sean-spicer-uses-poorly-worded-reference-left-going-insane/

Last edited:
alternative to what? I don't hang on every word what politicians have to say as others appear to do.

or blow them out of proportion to mean something they, clearly, don't mean? That is crazy talk.

I'm torn. I have personally thought Spicer's appeared a bit like a fish out of water since day one up there. On the other hand, I'm all for not letting the Left and the MSM dictate Trump's cabinet and appointees.

I'm torn. I have personally thought Spicer's appeared a bit like a fish out of water since day one up there. On the other hand, I'm all for not letting the Left and the MSM dictate Trump's cabinet and appointees.

it'd be funny to see Trump contact the Dem "leaders" to set up a meeting and have them bring a list of suggested appointees to various positions. Make it a big deal, televised and everything. when they hand him the list, he tosses in the trash without even looking at it. That would be GOLD.

Your GOLD would = my CHILDISH.

Hitler killed people with gas chambers, what Spicer said was quite far up the stupid meter. If you support Trump, why would you want someone
out front embarrassing him regularly?

Your GOLD would = my CHILDISH.

Hitler killed people with gas chambers, what Spicer said was quite far up the stupid meter. If you support Trump, why would you want someone
out front embarrassing him regularly?

I don't know, Liberals seem to be fine with using Hitler references when it suits them. Now? You are all aghast. I guess these people should have been removed from their positions? When you show equal outrage at your own party members loosely throwing around Hitler comparisons, perhaps you'll be taken seriously.

Congressman Gerry Connolly, D-VA, in response to Trump's immigration policies, tweeted “Maybe his enablers will rouse themselves when the Brownshirts come for them. I, for one, will resist.” (Brownshirts being a reference to Nazis)

Erin Schrode, former U.S. congressional Democratic candidate and founder of a non-profit called Turning Green, tweeted "Adolf Hitler was @TIME Magazine’s Man of the Year in 1938. Donald Trump is TIME’s Person of the Year in 2016. Discuss.#TIMEPOY"

New York Times book review by Michiko Kakutani of "How Propaganda Works" in 2016 compared Trump to Hitler.

Richard Cohen in September wrote "Hitler, however, was not a fictional creation but a real man who was legally chosen to be Germany's chancellor, and while Trump is neither an anti-Semite nor does he have designs on neighboring countries, he is Hitlerian in his thinking.

MSNBC's Rachel Maddow told Rolling Stone in July that studying Hitler helped her understand Trump: "Over the past year, I've been reading a lot about what it was like when Hitler first became chancellor," she said. "I am gravitating toward moments in history for subliminal reference in terms of cultures that have unexpectedly veered into dark places, because I think that's possibly where we are."

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews said that when Trump intoned “America first” during his inauguration speech ...it had a “Hitlerian background to it.”

Ashley Judd at the Women's March: "“I didn’t know devils could be resurrected, but I feel Hitler in these streets! A mustache traded for a toupee! Nazis renamed the Cabinet! Electro-conversion therapy, the new gas chamber shaming the gay out of America, turning rainbows into suicide notes!”"

Phil Murphy, who is seeking the Democratic nomination for New Jersey governor, said in a November speech - “I have lived in Germany twice – once as a private citizen and once as the United States ambassador, and I’m a modest student of Germany history. And I know what was being said about somebody else in the 1920s. And you could unfortunately drop in names from today into those observations from the 1920’s, and the moves that have been made early on only aide and abet that argument."

A teacher at the local high school led a classroom presentation on fascism that included a graphic portrayal comparing President Donald Trump to Hitler and Mussolini...A tenth grade teacher at Saratoga Springs High School led a discussion on the rise of fascism during World War Two by referencing President Trump.

Hillary Clinton compared Trump to Hitler: http://thedailybanter.com/2016/03/hillary-clinton-just-compared-donald-trump-to-adolf-hitler/

This took 5 minutes of searching to find before I got bored. If you need more, let me know.