• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Season Tickets

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
The season has officially started. Got my season tickets last night!

Seeing them, has me excited for the year so I can start planning to make games.

I'm in for

8/16 Buffalo
9/7 Browns home opener
9/28 Tampa Bay
10/20 Houston
11/2 Baltimore

Not sure on the rest of the year. I don't travel during the Thanksgiving or Christmas games.

Away games I'll try and make the Philly game 8/21 and possibly Baltimore 9/11.

What games are you all trying to make this year?

I have 2 first row upper end zones for the Tampa game, but not 100% sure I will be able to make it. Hoping to be there though.

Going big this year, have tix for Houston and NYJ games, waiting on hookups for the other two.

MNF v Houston
@ NYJ
@ Nashville for MNF
@ ATL

I am waiting for my season openor tics up north I usually get them 1st week of August. Awaiting possibly a better job as the season starts I plan to buy tics to go to the big apple with the wife she wants to really see ny and we'll buy a pair of tics for the nov gm at MetLife.

I won't make any games this year. But do hope those that do go, will post of their experience.

Salute the nation

has anyone stayed at the new hampton inn by the north shore that overlooks the rivers. I for the past 2 years have stayed at the doubletree at bigilelow sq but they were booked and were not accepting hhonors points towards a stay for free they gauranteed they could get me a room but at 230 a night, while the hampton inn i I got for free.
I really wanna visit the 36 grill I was wondering how is thier breakfest menu.

has anyone stayed at the new hampton inn by the north shore that overlooks the rivers. I for the past 2 years have stayed at the doubletree at bigilelow sq but they were booked and were not accepting hhonors points towards a stay for free they gauranteed they could get me a room but at 230 a night, while the hampton inn i I got for free.
I really wanna visit the 36 grill I was wondering how is thier breakfest menu.

Being on the North Shore is a PLUS and most of the hotels there are NEW - when I googled the north shore hampton I only got the one on McKnight road and Smallman Street .. what is the address for the one you are talking about ???

Got my tickets today .. still have preseason games and Houston, KC and Bengal tickets for sale !

There is a Spring Hill Suites , Residence Inn and a Hyatt Place around PNC park ..

Ah, Spring Hill is the one I was thinking of.

Football is getting closer and regardless of where you stay nothing beats a Steelers road trip!

We are in for Jax. I'll try to make the Carolina game, but tickets are so damn expensive right now with the Panthers' high expectations.

Being on the North Shore is a PLUS and most of the hotels there are NEW - when I googled the north shore hampton I only got the one on McKnight road and Smallman Street .. what is the address for the one you are talking about ???

the smallman st one.

the smallman st one.

That one is near the strip district. Not far from the stadium. It is pretty new. Look at a Pittsburgh map to see the location.