• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Seriously, WTF is Trump's problem?

What Russian investigation?

ha ha

He is leading you around by the nose

Fight On! Crush the Swamp!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5m5 minutes ago

With Jemele Hill at the mike, it is no wonder ESPN ratings have "tanked," in fact, tanked so badly it is the talk of the industry!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 17m17 minutes ago

Since Congress can't get its act together on HealthCare, I will be using the power of the pen to give great HealthCare to many people - FAST

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 29m29 minutes ago

The problem with agreeing to a policy on immigration is that the Democrats don't want secure borders,they don't care about safety for U.S.A.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 33m33 minutes ago

Why is the NFL getting massive tax breaks while at the same time disrespecting our Anthem, Flag and Country? Change tax law!

The problem is he is getting things done the establishment rhinos and left (not that there's much difference) both don't like

Trump Says Sets Measure To Punish Companies That Outsource

WASHINGTON, Oct 10 (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said he has prepared an "economic-development" measure that would punish companies that globally outsource jobs.

The bill would provide economic incentives for companies, Trump said in an interview published on Tuesday, and reward firms that maintain jobs in the United States, and deliver punitive measures against those that move operations offshore.

"It's both a carrot and a stick," Trump said. "It is an incentive to stay. But it is perhaps even more so - if you leave, it's going to be very tough for you to think that you're going to be able to sell your product back into our country."

The Trump administration has repealed a number of regulations, such as the Clean Power Plan, which was former President Barack Obama's cornerstone regulation to fight climate change. The head of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency said on Monday he would rescind the rules.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/10/reu...asure-to-punish-companies-that-outsource.html

There has to be something wrong with the guy. Seriously. Now he is claiming a higher IQ than his Secretary of State? For crying out loud, JUST. DO. THE. WORK. OF. THE. PEOPLE. This isn't hard. The ******* ego on this guy.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/donald-trump-forbes-interview-rex-tillerson/index.html

Sarge, what you're seeing is the very ugly side of Corporate America. It is ruthless, and there aren't many better at it than Trump. It's just not Ego, it's arrogance, it's extravagance, and it's brutally personal. What Trump is doing is using social Media to bypass the old guard media (news agencies) to get his message out, stir the pot, and keep his base in line. The news agencies are trying to do their best to destroy him and undermine his Presidency. Normally, the news was able to divide a base and convince the population that he's a putz (see George Bush). Trump is able to communicate directly with his base and truthfully, calling out the NFL and those that kneel and disrespect the anthem is only solidifying his base. It's a brilliant political move.

He's doing exactly what WE want!

and what he said he'd do....another President Trump promise kept

EPA Chief Tells Coal Miners He Will Repeal Power-Plan Rule: ‘The War Against Coal Is Over’

Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt told coal miners in Kentucky on Monday that he will move to repeal a rule limiting greenhouse-gas emissions from existing power plants, assuring them, “The war against coal is over.”

“Tomorrow, in Washington, D.C., I’ll be a signing a proposed rule to withdraw the so-called Clean Power Plan of the past administration, and thus begin the effort to withdraw that rule,” Pruitt said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-war-on-coal-is-over/?utm_term=.905f67034cf7

Cdn6G0TUEAA0XlL.jpg

He's doing exactly what WE want!

and what he said he'd do....another President Trump promise kept

EPA Chief Tells Coal Miners He Will Repeal Power-Plan Rule: ‘The War Against Coal Is Over’

Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt told coal miners in Kentucky on Monday that he will move to repeal a rule limiting greenhouse-gas emissions from existing power plants, assuring them, “The war against coal is over.”

“Tomorrow, in Washington, D.C., I’ll be a signing a proposed rule to withdraw the so-called Clean Power Plan of the past administration, and thus begin the effort to withdraw that rule,” Pruitt said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-war-on-coal-is-over/?utm_term=.905f67034cf7

Cdn6G0TUEAA0XlL.jpg

Yeah, I've got bad news for all of those who desperately want to go back to the coal mines. Obama didn't destroy the coal industry, Marcellus Shale did.

It doesn't matter - the politically correct left is getting their heads bashed in - I call that WINNING!

Reactions: MTC
Trump takes on the Culture Wars!

"Trump acted as an exorcist of Cultural Marxism"

Rock on!

ha ha

Leading me around by the nose? I would argue you are the one being led by the nose.

Sarge, what you're seeing is the very ugly side of Corporate America. It is ruthless, and there aren't many better at it than Trump. It's just not Ego, it's arrogance, it's extravagance, and it's brutally personal. What Trump is doing is using social Media to bypass the old guard media (news agencies) to get his message out, stir the pot, and keep his base in line. The news agencies are trying to do their best to destroy him and undermine his Presidency. Normally, the news was able to divide a base and convince the population that he's a putz (see George Bush). Trump is able to communicate directly with his base and truthfully, calling out the NFL and those that kneel and disrespect the anthem is only solidifying his base. It's a brilliant political move.

No what I am seeing is a president call names over twitter when he should be working with republicans in congress to get **** done. I am tired of the name calling and juvenile stupidity.

If this is a calculated move, one of two things is going to happen. Either republicans will hold on to power for the rest of my life time, or the republican party will be no more and my government will get to tell me what to say, what to eat and what I was thinking. I guess we'll see.

I just want him to do the work of the people. Do what you said. He is going to alienate everyone in congress to the point that he will accomplish nothing. Close to that now.

There has to be something wrong with the guy. Seriously. Now he is claiming a higher IQ than his Secretary of State? For crying out loud, JUST. DO. THE. WORK. OF. THE. PEOPLE. This isn't hard. The ******* ego on this guy.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/donald-trump-forbes-interview-rex-tillerson/index.html

Here is my issue. There is a media report that Rex Tillerson called Trump a ******* moron. Not confirmed, although Tillerson doesn't deny it. Trump replies by saying that he has a higher IQ than Tillerson. Kind of "I know you are, but what am I?" Nobody finds that just a little troubling?

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised to find out Trump is taking lunch money from his staffers, or going around the White House giving people monkey bumps or charley horses.

I think the better question is: what were Trump voters thinking?

Corker described it perfectly: " An adult day care center" That's what the white house is at this point.

Tillerson correctly called him a "******* moron" because that's exactly what he is. Trump's response? " I know you are but what am I?"

That's the extent of the mans intellect. You guys need to look in the mirror, the good news even for you is that he won't be president much longer.

ha ha

Fight On! Crush the Swamp!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5m5 minutes ago

With Jemele Hill at the mike, it is no wonder ESPN ratings have "tanked," in fact, tanked so badly it is the talk of the industry!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 17m17 minutes ago

Since Congress can't get its act together on HealthCare, I will be using the power of the pen to give great HealthCare to many people - FAST

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 29m29 minutes ago

The problem with agreeing to a policy on immigration is that the Democrats don't want secure borders,they don't care about safety for U.S.A.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 33m33 minutes ago

Why is the NFL getting massive tax breaks while at the same time disrespecting our Anthem, Flag and Country? Change tax law!

FAST...like getting rid of ISIS.................

Disrespecting our country? You mean like when you sent Pence out of his way to that NFL game costing the taxpayers about $1,000,000 so he could walk out in one minute to a set up press conference?

Crush the swamp!........Goldman Sachs.......LOL........

Mueller is studying the extent of the presidential pardon powers as we speak because he knows the scumbag in chief will lower the bar as far as possible. He is making sure the prosecutions will be inescapable......keep thinking "what Russian investigation?" Boy are you going to be blindsided.

I don't think this fighting with the NFL, calling Corker names and squabbling with Tillerson is what Trump supporters voted for.
Trump can't let any meaningless slight go by. If a 2 year old called Trump a name, Trump would call the 2 year old a baby.

If a tard spent years supposedly writing a stupid ******* book on politics and never got it done, he'd call the writer a tard.

I think the better question is: what were Trump voters thinking?

Corker described it perfectly: " An adult day care center" That's what the white house is at this point.

Tillerson correctly called him a "******* moron" because that's exactly what he is. Trump's response? " I know you are but what am I?"

That's the extent of the mans intellect. You guys need to look in the mirror, the good news even for you is that he won't be president much longer.

And what was Corker, and other republicans who endorsed Trump, thinking? I guess the same thing that people on this board were thinking when they tried to assure us that his behavior was "merely his campaign style and once he became President..."

Uh, no, he's a ******* moron just like we said he was.

I don't think this fighting with the NFL, calling Corker names and squabbling with Tillerson is what Trump supporters voted for.

I can't and won't speak for anyone else, but it isn't what I voted for. I want him to work with the folks in congress to accomplish the things he said he would on behalf of the people. Been a while since we've seen that from any president.

This is exactly why I did not vote for Trump, he has ALWAYS struck me as a self centered immature jackass.

If he wants to use social media, I am all for it, just use it in a positive manner. Every morning give a snippet of what was done yesterday, and name names of who is opposing the progress. Give another snippet on what you are facing in opposition, NAME THEIR ******* NAMES. Start to get people organized to run these bought and paid for crooks out of town, and replaced with more like minded individuals. All the infantile **** he is doing now serves no purpose and distracts from the real issues. If I didn't know better, I would think he was a pre-teen girl posting that ****.

I can't and won't speak for anyone else, but it isn't what I voted for. I want him to work with the folks in congress to accomplish the things he said he would on behalf of the people. Been a while since we've seen that from any president.

And what made you think he would do that? There is nothing to in the mans past to indicate that he would do anything for anybody.

I mean he's a two bit con man, Trump "University" anyone? He's a failed businessman....EVERYONE saw this when the stories of all his bankruptcies were clearly documented during the campaign?

I mean...the only thing that I can think of that outside the racists and the conspiracy people supporters, is that regular guys like you wanted to believe that because you perceived him as being from outside, he would change things.

Donald Trump is not from outside the swamp...he IS the swamp.

And what made you think he would do that? There is nothing to in the mans past to indicate that he would do anything for anybody.

I mean he's a two bit con man, Trump "University" anyone? He's a failed businessman....EVERYONE saw this when the stories of all his bankruptcies were clearly documented during the campaign?

I mean...the only thing that I can think of that outside the racists and the conspiracy people supporters, is that regular guys like you wanted to believe that because you perceived him as being from outside, he would change things.

Donald Trump is not from outside the swamp...he IS the swamp.

Really wasn't that complex. I simply could not vote for Hillary Clinton. Too corrupt and dishonest.

And what made you think he would do that?

Um, he said he would. See I voted for Obama for his first term. He said a lot of things that he didn't do either. Like Trump, Obama had a chance to really do something great and make a difference. A positive difference. They have delivered nothing but disappointment to this point.

As I said from the beginning of the election, you put two ******** on the ticket, we were going to get one of them in the WH. With Trump's advisers, VP, family, Congress- many thought or hoped he would settle into the position and become a president. Do some of the things he talked about. Only a fool would expect all of it, but I would take 40% right now and not have Twitter wars and 3rd grade sentence structures when he speaks. I wasn't voting for Hillary, so do I not vote or write in "Bugs Bunny"? Either way, we have a cartoon character "leading" this nation. YAY!!

It's going to take one more election to drain the swamp. It's a deadbeat congress. They refuse to pass Trump's agenda. GOPe has openly admitted it. That is in direct defiance of the American voters. Ryan and Mitchell need to be replaced and the other hacks voted out in next year's election. In the meantime, Executive Orders baby!

Really wasn't that complex. I simply could not vote for Hillary Clinton. Too corrupt and dishonest.

Again.....what is Trump?

It sounds either very complex, or it was the result of a lack of research and/or only listening to right wing/Russian fake news.

Here is my issue. There is a media report that Rex Tillerson called Trump a ******* moron. Not confirmed, although Tillerson doesn't deny it. Trump replies by saying that he has a higher IQ than Tillerson. Kind of "I know you are, but what am I?" Nobody finds that just a little troubling?

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised to find out Trump is taking lunch money from his staffers, or going around the White House giving people monkey bumps or charley horses.

It's an emperor's new clothes phenomenon Sarge. No one who supported him wants to admit what a trainwreck he is. They will excuse (and even praise) anything and everything he says.

The way he acts is beneath the dignity of this office. I don't care it he's going after liberals, big deal. There is no real action or intellect to back up his brainless bravado. He's embarrassing.