• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

She's not Lois Einhorn! Steelers @ Dolphins in Miami, Game Thread

That pass on 3rd and 1 with a backup QB was just plain stupid.. that drive should've continued.

The thing about the Dolphins, they're a team that'll finish 2-14 but still end up beating teams like the Patriots. They choose when they want to show up and have thier Super Bowls. Apperently it is today. They're trying to win this game by all means necessary. Hence the early surprise onside kick.

Good news all around as Bungles and Rats have leads.

Don't ask me, I'm not the one who suggested they put in Mettenberger. However, your statement isn't accurate. He was active over the last two weeks.

Wasn't being smart.. don't remember him being in uniform. Sucks we go down a QB and he isn't.. typical though the way this game is going

If Landry remains QB this team isn't winning

4-3 after next week. Once again a Tomlin team plays down to an opponent. First Q at his press conference should be as to why that is, bur media will be too afraid to do so.

He's been asked about it multiple times before, and he always says he sees no need to adjust their approach to these games where they're heavily favored.

It's sad that it 's gotten to the point that we expect it to happen, and I'm surprised the Vegas line-setters continue to give the Steelers the benefit of the doubt in these scenarios year after year.

If Big Ben doesn't return this game is over! Chalk up another one in the loss column! There is no way Laundry leads us back with a come from behind win.

I don't see this game being played down to opponent at all. Just bad play calling by Haley, stupid Int by Ben, and big plays by the Dolphinstarting is making all the difference in this game.

Ben may be coming back.

Good coaching will be needed. Power O, run bell play action. Short passes. Will haley do it?

On fire??? It sucked with him too