• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

She's not Lois Einhorn! Steelers @ Dolphins in Miami, Game Thread

This is Miami's first lead entering halftime all season

Now that's the Steelers I know

Our tackling sucks! Too often second effort or second defender.

If I was Miami, I wouldn't run the ball again this game. There is no need really.

This possession is the game, flat out.

Oh for ***** sake.......

Tuitt down now too. Can we just start this entire day over?

How many ******* injuries can one team have ****

Buncha *******

This is unbelievable.

Tuitt down now. With all these injuries, this season can easily go up in smoke. Not sure if the bye will help in 2 weeks or not.

Our players are made of glass or something.

I hope this is all heat related and not true injuries.

Tuitt down now. With all these injuries, this season can easily go up in smoke. Not sure if the bye will help in 2 weeks or not.

This season wasn't going anywhere with this defense anyway.

Well, nothing better than playing flat ... unless you can add playing undisciplined to it. Thanks Mitchell

Why is there a correlation between the team playing like **** and the team getting injured?

And I'm not talking about playing like **** BECAUSE we're injured. I'm talking about.. ALREADY playing like ****, then dropping like flies. I hate this ******* team because our bullshit is so predictable

Also, loved how Irvin laughed at Ben's comments about camp being too physical. He liked his leadership but as we all know, camp is a joke nowadays. My guess is the lack of camp like in the past is the reason for all the injuries and not that it's "too physical".