• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

She's not Lois Einhorn! Steelers @ Dolphins in Miami, Game Thread

This season wasn't going anywhere with this defense anyway.

Sure it was. They played poorly in one game and so did the rest of the team. Other than that, they've played pretty damn well.

They're falling apart out there. Somebody in charge needs to do something already about the stupid plays.

Did the RB not initiate contact??

How is it possible to have 12 missed tackles on one play? We are making Miami look like world beaters.

our tackling is worse than anything I have seen in a long while.

Wow a 1-4 team wants it more than we do and Jarvis Jones has gotten stuck inside on almost every outside run

Who didn't miss a tackle on that run. Keep Ben out no matter what. This game is over.

mitchelll. ididot just give em the damn game.

He has been an idiot the entire game.

I was hoping they were over that whole ******** the bed against inferior teams but looks like they are not.

Thanks for giving us absolutely NOTHING to look forward to for next week Steelers.

Can they just cut Jarvis Jones right now and give him bus fare to go back to Georgia? This kid is terrible and it's blatantly obvious when he's being outplayed by a kid like Anthony Chickillo who's making his first NFL Start!

This is what happens when you can't practice takling in practice because it's "too physical". I wonder if practice actually was toned down this week after the comments.

block!! finally, maybe, just maybe, a damn spark that may ignite this bullshit lackluster performance

Thank you for saving the game McCullers!

Reactions: MTC
Ben put his helmet on during that block. Hope he's OK to play. We need a long bomb to Coates.

Harrison when in there has looked way better than "run around the play" jones

Ben put his helmet on during that block. Hope he's OK to play. We need a long bomb to Coates.

We need a long drive to give our def a rest. They have been out there a long time