• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

She's not Lois Einhorn! Steelers @ Dolphins in Miami, Game Thread

Thank god I bought an 18 pack of that bud light platinum. Chin up Steelers peeps. We have 2-3 games like this every season

Anytime he throws 2 or more INTs, it usually means a loss. Why can't we throw swing passes to Bell, like the Jets game ? If he can't step into his throws its not going to be accurate.

Thank god I bought an 18 pack of that bud light platinum. Chin up Steelers peeps. We have 2-3 games like this every season

I meant to predict Dolphins 24 Steelers 17 but I forgot.

Wow what a ****** game. Embarrassing.

Well, any shot at home field is out the window if they blow this game against some scrubs. How they can push a tough DL like the Jets around last week and be *** cheeks against these guys is a mystery. After over thirty years I should be used to it.

Refs have been an embarrassment today. I know people are busting on Mitchell. The back was in bounds. He slipped on the sideline canvas. They picked up the flag on the Internet which was clearly them pulling James off of the pile.

Anytime he throws 2 or more INTs, it usually means a loss. Why can't we throw swing passes to Bell, like the Jets game ? If he can't step into his throws its not going to be accurate.

Because we aren't a smart football team. Ben can check into whatever the Hell he wants, whenever he wants. He's been on a great run, he's just **** today. It only counts one win or lose.

Why couldn't they just run the ball? Not like they haven't had some success with it or anything.

We have to be the only team in the league who has these games regularly. Even when we're good, they affect our playoff positioning. This is unacceptable. I don't know or care who you want to blame for it. But these games, which happen every single season with no exception, are absolute killers for us. Killers.

I know we are going to loose this game but I can't bring myself to change the channel. It's like Train Wreck television!

Just not seeing it with Butler............................

We have to be the only team in the league who has these games regularly. Even when we're good, they affect our playoff positioning. This is unacceptable. I don't know or care who you want to blame for it. But these games, which happen every single season with no exception, are absolute killers for us. Killers.
you nailed every feeling, every emotion i have right now

63adf70a2c95b67ed30c1e6031d13ca48bb74638da9e92cc3fdfbee07b1f8b7f.jpg

Arthur Moats can join Jarvis Jones in Free Agency! THEY BOTH SUCK!!!