• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

She's not Lois Einhorn! Steelers @ Dolphins in Miami, Game Thread

Ya, let's not take a knee and give them the ball at the 25 ***-hat.

I love how the blame always goes to Tomlin or Haley.

IT'S BENS FAULT! Ben contrary to what the tv announcer just said "had James wide open" James was 7 yards short of the first. Still Ben should have taken that throw then punted.

Ben has always been a bonehead nothing is ever going to change that.

100% agree. Although that 3rd and 1 call by Haley was just stupid.

You know, we are only down 15. Two scoring drives and a defense that makes plays and we are in this.

I agree. The problem is Ben went into panic mode early or we would be down by 8

You know, we are only down 15. Two scoring drives and a defense that makes plays and we are in this.

Gotta remain optimistic. This team can will itself back. But in the nfl? Its hard Sarge. I'm chalking this up as a loss and hoping Ben is healthy enough for next week. If not. Hopefully the new Berger is ready to make a legacy

Well, God knows Ben has GOT to get Coates his deep catch!

Now Ben wants to matriculate when it's been there all day..........

They have plenty of time to win, but as usual they have gone to DUMB ASSVILLE. They have completely abandoned the run. They are playing like there is less than a minute left in the game....

The Giants are layin down to Baltimore. The Bungles are bungling their game against the Cheatriots, and Miami is playing like an all pro SB contender. What a ****** day.

Our D is completely decimated. I can almost excuse it since we have our JV's out there and guys still keep going down

Our offense has been a ******* embarrassment

Politics and promises. The loan came due on that "stability" this team loves.

I'm gonna have to agree. As much as I love the tradition/stability aspect of the Steelers. Sometimes our guys are 2-4 years behind the trends. But, as an organization this team still competes. The rebuild is slower than anticipated

this goes on all three phases of the game. make that four. coaching has been impotent on this one. poor coaching and very very poor qb play