• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

She's not Lois Einhorn! Steelers @ Dolphins in Miami, Game Thread

I guess if you really want to be positive, we didn't get shut out.

So predictable

I mean come on. Team playing like **** against a horrible team, Ben gets hurt, Ben plays like ****. We have seen this movie like twice a year for Tomlin's entire coaching career. I don't care how dominant we look every other week. There is literally no chance this trend will stop. It is real, it is what we do. **** this whole team.

I love how the blame always goes to Tomlin or Haley.

IT'S BENS FAULT! Ben contrary to what the tv announcer just said "had James wide open" James was 7 yards short of the first. Still Ben should have taken that throw then punted.

Ben has always been a bonehead nothing is ever going to change that.

I'm done for the day. If the team doesn't give a **** I certainly don't. 24 hour rule..............................................

Some might think it is early but I wish for Butler to get canned.....

we have two of the most talented offensive weapons in the league, a sometimes roadgrader o line, a mvp caliber qb(who is hurt, i know), and coaches who should have this team coached up for a game like this. and what do we do, **** the bed in every way imaginable

Ouch. At least the Bengals are losing and Baltimore is struggling...

IT'S BENS FAULT! Ben contrary to what the tv announcer just said "had James wide open" James was 7 yards short of the first. Still Ben should have taken that throw then punted.

The game is not that far out of hand to force things. Ben is Ben..............

I am watching Brady carve up Cincy's defense, and I am laughing. But I am only laughing to keep from crying at the thought of what Brady is going to do to our defense.

we have two of the most talented offensive weapons in the league, a sometimes roadgrader o line, a mvp caliber qb(who is hurt, i know), and coaches who should have this team coached up for a game like this. and what do we do, **** the bed in every way imaginable

Maybe that mvp caliber QB should start playing like one. All the coaching in the world can't win you games when your QB plays like ****.

You just quoted yourself...

This defense really, really misses Shazier........

He's played what? Three healthy games. This team with all of it's offensive weapons is getting stonewalled by a bad team. This offense should score thirty a game, no excuses. It isn't always coaching either, they're getting paid a lot of money to not show up every week.

You know, we are only down 15. Two scoring drives and a defense that makes plays and we are in this.

Dogshit ******* defense all day, Ben or not. They can cut the worthless piece of **** Mitchell tonight. Another Tomlin gem today!!!

Reactions: MTC
Some might think it is early but I wish for Butler to get canned.....

I never under stood this. Why take a guy who basically was running what dick was running, but tell dick to move on?! How about fresh blood. Damn

Well, in the post you quoted, I said Ben is playing like ****.. So yeah, I agree with you..

I am watching Brady carve up Cincy's defense, and I am laughing. But I am only laughing to keep from crying at the thought of what Brady is going to do to our defense.
yep, we were going to lose that game anyway. we always do. now, its not even going to be competitive. **** up

My guess is that Ben has at least one more pick in him.

This game so far is all on Ben. Sorry. We knew are def was the weak link, and yet our wonderful Qb has played like ****. He has put our def in bad positions all damn day.

Ben has tossed two picks but if you go back and watch this Defense and focus on the OLB's especially Jarvis Jones and Arthur Moats they are playing like ****. Loosing contain, getting stuck inside and allowing Ajayi to feast on our defense by running outside on us. Neither Jarvis Jones or Arthur Moats belong on this roster. They are both garbage and this game proves it. When a first game starter like Chickillo is more disciplined and does a better job sealing the outside and holding contain than a hour and 7 year veteran we have problems!

I never under stood this. Why take a guy who basically was running what dick was running, but tell dick to move on?! How about fresh blood. Damn

Politics and promises. The loan came due on that "stability" this team loves.