• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

She's not Lois Einhorn! Steelers @ Dolphins in Miami, Game Thread

They are playing ab for the back shoulder throw. I'm good with a deep shot to ab next possession.

Why are we ALWAYS the team that horrible teams go against to finally turn a corner? Like in 2012 (I think) when KC had its first lead of the season in like week 10 and injured Ben to boot

This D is soft as a baby's ***.

Cam Heyward is truly being missed.

Ballgame

******* pathetic

Just horrible, in all phases. Gonna have to turn it off.

I wish someone would pass that memo to Haley.. especially on 3rd and 1s.

We are being out coached. Tomlin never talks into his headset. I fact I saw the Mike extension piece above his head.

I think MT should keep these ******* in pads all week and take the red "don't hit me" jersey from Ben and just beat the **** out of these chumps. A good beat session weeds out the weak and motivates leaders to step up. None of which we have seen today.

Gotta love the play-calling...Miami can't stop the run, so we pass all over the place...makes sense.

Game went south in two key plays. With an 8-3 lead Willy Gay dropped a sure pick. And in field goal range they got sacked and pushed out of field goal range. Let the Dolphins get their feet under them.

Tomlin unleashes hell with virtually no chance of winning.

I think this is simply a question of the quality of cocaine Miami has. The dolphin players are used to it, steelers are used to that ****** Northeastern stuff.

That can be only reason.....this team is still high from last night.

The Eagles game was disappointing, this is an affirmation that we cannot play at a high level consistently.

No more punts for us. Just go for it once we pass own 40 yard line.

I'll say it again... this team doesn't know how to handle success... and I put that square on the coaches. Every time it looks like they are ready to establish themselves as one of the best teams in the league they come out flat and play like ****.