• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shots fired at Trump Rally

Why did they load him on the right side of the vehicle? The other side appeared to have some sort of cover while the right side appears open to where the shots supposedly came from.
Everything they were not supposed to do they did.

Either these secret service guys are just dumb or it was something one would call….

…staged.

Example No. 1,483,259 as to why you do not hate the media enough:

Tucker Carlson stokes conspiracies, claims U.S. is "speeding towards" assassination of Trump

**** you, NBC News. F*ck you with a cactus.

Trump injured, rushed from stage after shooter fired on his Pennsylvania rally

He was shot, you stupid *************, in an assassination attempt.

"Trump removed from stage by Secret Service after loud noises startle crowd, former President"

Yeah, GETTING ******* SHOT may have startled him as well, *************.

Again, you do NOT hate mainstream media enough. You think you do, but you don't.

Was January 6th fine?
Read the definition of insurrection. January 6th was not that. Do not fall for everything that you are told to believe. I was in the crowd that day. Did not go into the Capital. 99.999% of people there were peaceful. Only 1 person lost their life that day. do you know her name?

451060290_1024318935710371_8879926002619557473_n.gif

Now I'm confused.
The said "suspicious man on the roof with a rifle" appears to be part of Trumps security.

Isn't that Trump on the lower right?
So are we talking another roof?
Yes. Those are SS snipers on a barn behind Trump. Shooter was on a building with a white roof also

Name a place and time.

My dad - vastly smarter than you - always told me, "Don't assume anything about a guy you don't know."

Do it - time and place.
I've found it better to pull weeds from the garden,than to roll around in them.

With that being said, there's plenty of mma/boxing gyms you could throw down in for hard "sparring." All nice and legal.