• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shots fired at Trump Rally

I know the Secret Service is getting praise but I can't imagine how it is remotely possible to have a gunman on an open rooftop 150 yards from the Ex-President. That is a total collapse. If there is any single opportunity to take the shot it would be on a high, unobstructed straight shot rooftop. It is completely unacceptable that those buildings were not secured and manned. I'm also a little confused on why Trump was not dragged off that stage in seconds. They stood him up for a good 20-25 seconds before moving him to a vehicle.
Why did they load him on the right side of the vehicle? The other side appeared to have some sort of cover while the right side appears open to where the shots supposedly came from.

Grateful President Trump is ok. Unbelievably tragic day for the victims family and for this country as a whole.

1000000652-png.578878
That's the shooter. It's a white metal roof.
Good thing I got all the paperwork I needed from the Butler County coroner this week. He's gonna be busy for a while.

Why is the President of the United States not on National Television right now to calm the public? Is it past his bedtime?

Now I'm confused.
The said "suspicious man on the roof with a rifle" appears to be part of Trumps security.

Isn't that Trump on the lower right?
So are we talking

Another roof across the street. They had multiple buildings. The building behind Trump with the snipers on it had them set up looking at the buildings the shooter was on. How in the **** that guy got any shots off I don't know.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

sunday-news-officers-stand-alleged-85420371-jpg.578887

Another roof across the street. They had multiple buildings. The building behind Trump with the snipers on it had them set up looking at the buildings the shooter was on. How in the **** that guy got any shots off I don't know.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven.
Thanks for setting me straight for the second time!

I am glad Trump is okay and feel for the victims and their families.

It is hard to believe there was any rooftop access and they weren't completely monitored.

Here is a sniper video where you can see them shift positions after hearing the gun shots.

I also wonder how the victim behind Trump was shot.

Flogtard,
You are a giant piece of shiit with pFungus in the corn

Yes it was. To suggest hanging Pence, or Biden or Obama by the balls is said figuratively to express displeasure, not meant in the literal sense.

You having equated that to those you side with who have yearned for Trumps assassination and acted upon it shows how disingenuous you really are.
So storming the capital was the beginning and the end, they wouldn’t have killed Pence, or Pelosi, or whoever? The bear repellent and zip ties were just for fun?

Go **** yourself.