• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shots fired at Trump Rally

Never let a crisis go to waste! dem Playbook page 3.

I hope that some right wing extremist does not try a retaliatory attack on Biden or any dems. I would also be worried about the dems or people who want Biden out setting up a frame job.

No offense, but we already have a thread on this.

Rodney 1.jpg

By tonight I expect MSNBC/CNN headlines to read

TRUMP INJURED AS HE ATTEMPTED TO KILL BIDEN
campaign reelection chances by holding a giant rally in battleground PA.

The man authorities say attempted to assassinate former President Trump had explosives inside his car found parked near the Pennsylvania rally, according to a new report.

Law enforcement discovered the car, which was driven by Thomas Matthew Crooks, parked near the Trump rally in Butler, Pa., The Wall Street Journal reported, citing people briefed on the investigation.

The Journal said authorities dispatched bomb technicians after police received multiple reports of suspicious packages around near where the shooter was located.

Drop this daisy cutter over on Wex's site where they think Trump is the antichrist.
You poor poor man. I don't like Trump. I like his policies as any sane, humble human would. Liberals are too selfish and stupid to vote based on the polcies that are GOOD for 300+ million. Instead, they selfishly vote based on what's best for their wittle feewings. Idiot losers. Have fun wearing a wig and enterting women's bathrooms, voting for a pedophile (his very own daughter said he took showers with her up until and "uncomfortable age) paying double for gas and food, welcoming illegals into your house and neighborhood (lololol), etc.

Hypocrite, uneducated, moralless idiot FILTH is all Liberals are.

Last edited:
First of all people were saying it had to be an inside job. If it was an inside job you think they would have found a capable marksman. 120 - 150 yrds is not that difficult of a shot. Second Trump is on an elevated stage. The guy would have had to been an absolutely horrendous shot to be hitting someone in the crowd. By all accounts the shooter used a rifle. His shots were probably about 6-10ft low. It was not windy and at 150 yrds you should only have a few inches bullet drop at most.
You're right. It didn't really happen. The guy in the crowd went home last night and washed all the fake blood off himself and went to bed.

They ALWAYS act alone! 😉

Last edited:
They ALWAYS act alone!
Just like Kyle Larson races his car alone. Forget the sponsors, the pit crew and crew chief that gets him ready to go out there. He just does it all on his own. I swear, the gov't knows we're not this dumb they just don't care.

You're right. It didn't really happen. The guy in the crowd went home last night and washed all the fake blood off himself and went to bed.
huh? I never said it was staged or fake and I did not realize there were people behind Trump at first. I was also not the only one who questioned how a by-stander was shot. My point was if this guy was a hired assassin then he was an extremely poor shot. 150 yrds is like a football field and a half w/ no wind and an clear view of the podium. A rifle bullet is not going to have much deviation in those conditions. Also the counter snipers should have spotted the guy. What exactly are they looking at? There were at least 2 behind Trump and the only building complex was the roof where the shooter was. You would think one would be exclusively looking in that area. Im not a conspiracy theorist but I find it near impossible to believe that the building complex where the shooter was at was not secured at all. That should have been one of the first areas that were secured. Elevated position less than 200 yrds away with a perfectly clear view of the stage.

The guy brought a big ladder to get on the roof.

I'm no expert but I would expect the sniper is looking not just at the one roof top the shooter was on but any others in the area that had a line of sight to the stage. He would be scanning in a pattern looking for signs of a shooter. There is a video of this and you can see when Trump reacts to the shot that hit his ear, the sniper takes his eye off the scope, spots the shooter and then shoots him in the head.

My issue is why the couldn't just have a rookie cop sitting on the rooftop that close with a clear view of the stage and why the agents outside the arena didn't react quicker to the people shouting about a man with a gun

and for whoever posted about the shots being 6-10 feet low...the shooter was in an elevated position, so he was shooting down at Trump

huh? I never said it was staged or fake and I did not realize there were people behind Trump at first. I was also not the only one who questioned how a by-stander was shot. My point was if this guy was a hired assassin then he was an extremely poor shot. 150 yrds is like a football field and a half w/ no wind and an clear view of the podium. A rifle bullet is not going to have much deviation in those conditions. Also the counter snipers should have spotted the guy. What exactly are they looking at? There were at least 2 behind Trump and the only building complex was the roof where the shooter was. You would think one would be exclusively looking in that area. Im not a conspiracy theorist but I find it near impossible to believe that the building complex where the shooter was at was not secured at all. That should have been one of the first areas that were secured. Elevated position less than 200 yrds away with a perfectly clear view of the stage.
Seems like that building would have been the perfect spot for, I don't know, how about a Secret Service sniper. But no... Just doesn't add up...

I'm no expert but I would expect the sniper is looking not just at the one roof top the shooter was on but any others in the area that had a line of sight to the stage. He would be scanning in a pattern looking for signs of a shooter. There is a video of this and you can see when Trump reacts to the shot that hit his ear, the sniper takes his eye off the scope, spots the shooter and then shoots him in the head.

My issue is why the couldn't just have a rookie cop sitting on the rooftop that close with a clear view of the stage and why the agents outside the arena didn't react quicker to the people shouting about a man with a gun
Those buildings should have had men on top of them to start. They totally ignored them. That dude brought a big *** ladder to get on the building. They set that up prior to him coming in,they had to.

Here is a map from BBC. Anyone behind Trump would be blocked by the buildings. The area is pretty open except for where the shooter was and another building in front of Trump. Looks like the water tower should have also been something that should be secured. Other than that w/ 2 snipers scanning I just dont see how the guy was missed especially if the guy was carrying a ladder. The rooftop may have already had access ladders on it for maintenance purposes though.
trump.png

Last edited:
You poor poor man. I don't like Trump. I like his policies as any sane, humble human would. Liberals are too selfish and stupid to vote based on the polcies that are GOOD for 300+ million. Instead, they selfishly vote based on what's best for their wittle feewings. Idiot losers. Have fun wearing a wig and enterting women's bathrooms, voting for a pedophile (his very own daughter said he took showers with her up until and "uncomfortable age) paying double for gas and food, welcoming illegals into your house and neighborhood (lololol), etc.

Hypocrite, uneducated, moralless idiot FILTH is all Liberals are.
I think Sojourner was talking about other people, not himself.
Except for 2020 and 2024 when we only had once choice (Trump), since 1996 I have never voted for the GOP's eventual nominee in the primary.
Alan Keyes, Ron Paul, or Rand Paul.

Well, you seem to have great knowledge in Presidential security planning, ballistics, marksmanship and large event designs. I don't think I can answer your concerns except to say, what you find nearly impossible is obviously, possible.

Just like Kyle Larson races his car alone. Forget the sponsors, the pit crew and crew chief that gets him ready to go out there. He just does it all on his own. I swear, the gov't knows we're not this dumb they just don't care.
They don't care, they have nothing but contempt for us. The see our tax money as theirs to do with as they please, and they damn sure do.

They don't have anyone to be accountable to, so they'll keep pushing far over the line because they can and citizens are oblivious.

I’m sure they’ll find lots of stuff on this guy that absolutely acted alone with no help or encouragement