• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shots fired at Trump Rally

Yeah, ok. Make sense. I was thrown off of that Heinz Field site over a decade ago by a POS mod (Aeryk?) the very second he found out that I was conservative, The party of tolerance has zero tolerance. Total dweeb site.
Yeah we're on the same page my insinuation was that the aforementioned site is a liberal cesspool

Yeah, reading twitter last night was sad. It only reinforced my belief that America is in the midst of the largest mental health crisis the earth has ever seen.
Drugs, alcohol.
Mass consumption of media and easily persuaded by whatever floats out there.

Covid. And dementia. But mainly Covid, sure. Maybe a bit more the dementia thing. Okay, because of the dementia.

I am struggling to figure that out as well. Shooter in front of Trump and to his left at about 30 degrees. Trump turns to his right so his right ear is basically not even visible at the moment the bullet arrives. Cannot explain.
Uh, the shooter was to Trumps right.

As I casual observer here….switch the account to Donald and him talking about Joe. The same thing has been said about Creepy Joe weekly. And much worse by republicans and members on this board. Dems are commies Biden is ruining this great nation….etc,etc.

I have to laugh when I hear how republican supporters are aghast that the democrats are saying this is staged so that Donald can gather more votes Etc,etc. etc That seals the election for Trump and so on.

If that was Biden on the stage getting shot at …….Id say that someone would have said this was staged by the Dems by comment #5 in here. And nonstop on all platforms. Just like the Dems are doing. The hypocrisy is something else.

Don’t take these comments thinking I am a Biden person. I can’t stand that creepy ******. The hatred and division seem to be getting worse and worse. It’s horrible to think of deranged people trying to assassinate leaders of countries. You think it’s some type of 3rd world country thing. Not the supposed leader of the free world.

my condolences go out to the families of the innocent victims here. Going to a rally to support your chosen party leader. And getting shot. Disgusting.

Hopefully an event like this pull America together. one can hope
Nope.
As I have said before the left and the right are no longer working towards a common goal by different methods. The left has gone full communist, wants authoritarian power over every aspect of your life and wants our country subordinated to a globalist one world government. This only ends in horrible war or peaceful seperation.

As I casual observer here….switch the account to Donald and him talking about Joe. The same thing has been said about Creepy Joe weekly. And much worse by republicans and members on this board. Dems are commies Biden is ruining this great nation….etc,etc.

I have to laugh when I hear how republican supporters are aghast that the democrats are saying this is staged so that Donald can gather more votes Etc,etc. etc That seals the election for Trump and so on.

If that was Biden on the stage getting shot at …….Id say that someone would have said this was staged by the Dems by comment #5 in here. And nonstop on all platforms. Just like the Dems are doing. The hypocrisy is something else.

Don’t take these comments thinking I am a Biden person. I can’t stand that creepy ******. The hatred and division seem to be getting worse and worse. It’s horrible to think of deranged people trying to assassinate leaders of countries. You think it’s some type of 3rd world country thing. Not the supposed leader of the free world.

my condolences go out to the families of the innocent victims here. Going to a rally to support your chosen party leader. And getting shot. Disgusting.
IMO the difference is the hate toward Trump was spreadly daily by the liberal media and politians every time a microphone was in front of them or their staffers were updating their social media. constant consistent hateful rhetoric about how he was worse than Hitler or if he wins it will be the last election ever.

no one on this site has the power the liberal media does to spread hate so far

IMO the difference is the hate toward Trump was spreadly daily by the liberal media and politians every time a microphone was in front of them or their staffers were updating their social media. constant consistent hateful rhetoric about how he was worse than Hitler or if he wins it will be the last election ever.

Yep, my only hope out of all of this is that the rhetoric gets turned down a notch or two, not likely, but I can dream.

The Democrats have gone full communist. The only way this ends is peaceful separation or horrible civil war. Honestly I now have genuine hatred for Democrats both the politicians and voters and the DNC. Fizuck them all, they should ALL get cancer of the eyeballs, go blind and then die in a housefire because they can't see to get out.

A mod should merge these threads.

The Democrats have gone full communist. The only way this ends is peaceful separation or horrible civil war. Honestly I now have genuine hatred for Democrats both the politicians and voters and the DNC. Fizuck them all, they should ALL get cancer of the eyeballs, go blind and then die in a housefire because they can't see to get out.
Add in a s s cancer too.

Nope.
As I have said before the left and the right are no longer working towards a common goal by different methods. The left has gone full communist, wants authoritarian power over every aspect of your life and wants our country subordinated to a globalist one world government while saying Trump wants to end democracy. This only ends in horrible war or peaceful seperation.
FIFY.

Add academia and Hollywood to that. Late night talk shows. DeNiro is a deranged idiot.
So heavily weighted on their side. Too much to overcome.