• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shots fired at Trump Rally

I'm thinking it's fake because of the time stamp. 2:26 pm, Trump was shot around 5:30 pm. If it's someone posting in a different time zone then they couldn't have been there.
And if they posted it that early, it serves as disturbing evidence of prior knowledge.

Kinda like the BBC anchor discussing the WT5 collapse while the background screen show it standing still.

IE, poor choices of green-screen backgrounds that day.

Hopefully, the crowds at the Trump rallies will now be more vigilant than ever. See a sketchy person acting unusual? Maybe now instead of trying to tell police about it, the crowd, knowing what's at stake, take care of the situation themselves. I mean, there were people that knew something wasn't right but, probably didn't imagine an actual assassination was about to be played out. Now, that the idea that this can really happen and likely to be attempted again, it's up to every single person there to take action to protect the President. A few DEI Secret Cervix is not going to be enough to keep Trump safe.

This can serves so many purposes. How many people are going to decide? "Hey, maybe I won't attend that rally."

How many people think to themselves "Well if I climb up on that rooftop either the guy with the gun's going to shoot me or the secret Service are going to shoot me."

As I casual observer here….switch the account to Donald and him talking about Joe. The same thing has been said about Creepy Joe weekly. And much worse by republicans and members on this board. Dems are commies Biden is ruining this great nation….etc,etc.

I have to laugh when I hear how republican supporters are aghast that the democrats are saying this is staged so that Donald can gather more votes Etc,etc. etc That seals the election for Trump and so on.

If that was Biden on the stage getting shot at …….Id say that someone would have said this was staged by the Dems by comment #5 in here. And nonstop on all platforms. Just like the Dems are doing. The hypocrisy is something else.

Don’t take these comments thinking I am a Biden person. I can’t stand that creepy ******. The hatred and division seem to be getting worse and worse. It’s horrible to think of deranged people trying to assassinate leaders of countries. You think it’s some type of 3rd world country thing. Not the supposed leader of the free world.

my condolences go out to the families of the innocent victims here. Going to a rally to support your chosen party leader. And getting shot. Disgusting.
Sure, Republicans talk ****. Absolutely. I think we are all guilty of it to some degree or another. I don’t really care for Trump all that much as a person, but there is absolutely zero comparison to what has been done to and said about Donald Trump compared to any other politician in this great nation’s history. It’s not even close.

I agree, it’s sad to see and there is plenty of hypocrisy to go around. But basically nine straight years of lying, misrepresenting and mischaracterizing so many things that Trump has said and done has led us to this point. I’m stunned it hasn’t happened sooner.

The bought and paid for media and their political handlers are as responsible for this as the shooter himself. They have a power and a reach that even Trump can’t fathom.

In the end, it’s my opinion and how I see things.

Hey, it just occurred to me that liberals have been involved in virtually every assassination attempt against American presidents.

Obviously Southern Democrats were involved with Lincoln's assassination.

Most of America now accepts that JFK and rfk's assassinations were orchestrated from within their own parties.

One could argue that Bush senior was behind Reagan's assassination but Hinckley was printed out as a left-wing nut. So maybe that one's a wash.

And lastly, we have Trump's assassination attempt which presumably was carried out by a left-wing wacko.

Last edited:
Uh, the shooter was to Trumps right.

Uhh, stupid f#ck, Ron noted that according to original reports and an overlay, the shooter was to Trump's left. If you had the ******* ability to read and comprehend basic English, you would have seen that soon after, I noted that Booted posted a diagram showing that the shooter was to Trump's right, not left.

Trump's left.

13election-live-photo-assess-articleLarge-v2.jpg

Okay, diagram posted by Booted just now clarifies - shooter was to Trump's RIGHT, not his left.

Wait, I am forgetting wig's conspiracy rule #1.

Stupid dumbfock dipshit *******, go crawl back into your hole, you contemptible scumbag.

Oh, and get ready for peace, prosperity, $1.79 eggs, and $2.59 gas because Trump is your next President.

B!tch.

One could argue that Bush senior was behind Reagan's assassination but Hinckley was printed out as a left-wing nut. So maybe that one's a wash.
Hinkley was just a nut period, I don't think he had a political agenda.
Same with Manson girl Squeaky Fromme (sp?) who tried to shoot President Ford.

Oh, and get ready for peace, prosperity, $1.79 eggs, and $2.59 gas because Trump is your next President.
Naw man, 99 cent eggs and $2 gas. I'll be able to afford 93 octane and that 50 hp tune for the Luxury Ranger.

Uhh, stupid f#ck, Ron noted that according to original reports and an overlay, the shooter was to Trump's left. If you had the ******* ability to read and comprehend basic English, you would have seen that soon after, I noted that Booted posted a diagram showing that the shooter was to Trump's right, not left.

Stupid dumbfock dipshit *******, go crawl back into your hole, you contemptible scumbag.

B!tch.
I’m not the one struggling to understand what took place 24 hours after the fact needing multiple diagrams. You need your nap!

Hinkley was just a nut period, I don't think he had a political agenda.
Same with Manson girl Squeaky Fromme (sp?) who tried to shoot President Ford.
Hinckley had ties to some of the Bush family. Specifically one of W's. brothers (Neil) as I remember.

Naw man, 99 cent eggs and $2 gas. I'll be able to afford 93 octane and that 50 hp tune for the Luxury Ranger.

If he had a starting point anywhere close to what he gave Dementia Joe, you would be spot on. Unfortunately he inherits the outhouse economy and everlasting transitory inflation that Dementia Joe created.

As I casual observer here….switch the account to Donald and him talking about Joe. The same thing has been said about Creepy Joe weekly. And much worse by republicans and members on this board. Dems are commies Biden is ruining this great nation….etc,etc.

I have to laugh when I hear how republican supporters are aghast that the democrats are saying this is staged so that Donald can gather more votes Etc,etc. etc That seals the election for Trump and so on.

If that was Biden on the stage getting shot at …….Id say that someone would have said this was staged by the Dems by comment #5 in here. And nonstop on all platforms. Just like the Dems are doing. The hypocrisy is something else.

Don’t take these comments thinking I am a Biden person. I can’t stand that creepy ******. The hatred and division seem to be getting worse and worse. It’s horrible to think of deranged people trying to assassinate leaders of countries. You think it’s some type of 3rd world country thing. Not the supposed leader of the free world.

my condolences go out to the families of the innocent victims here. Going to a rally to support your chosen party leader. And getting shot. Disgusting.

Things aren't equal on both sides. I wish they were because it would make me feel better too...in an odd way.

No Republican/Conservative ever took a shot at Obama or Biden during their combined 12 years in office despite the hatred toward both of them.

No Republican politician ever recommended getting confrontational with Biden/Obama supporters in public.

It was a lefty that tried to assassinate Republicans at a baseball game, seriously wounding Rep Steve Scalise.

It is the left and only the left that is responsible for turning this country into a Third World banana Republic. Targeting a political opponent by weaponizing the justice system.
Corrupting our elections by trying to do away with the candidate chosen by the people. Right there is the threat to democracy being played out before your very eyes. It's not Trump.

Not Even Close. Take this x 1000. You could almost say he was calling out for someone to save the country.

IMO the difference is the hate toward Trump was spreadly daily by the liberal media and politians every time a microphone was in front of them or their staffers were updating their social media. constant consistent hateful rhetoric about how he was worse than Hitler or if he wins it will be the last election ever.

no one on this site has the power the liberal media does to spread hate so far
I fully agree with you Coolie. The media is to blame for many divisions across the world. Not only the U.S.A.
And the powerful people that control or own the media outlets,whether it be internet platforms or written word.
Growing up we used to trust the newspaper’s and anchormen. Maybe I was so much more naive back then.

The Democrats have gone full communist. The only way this ends is peaceful separation or horrible civil war. Honestly I now have genuine hatred for Democrats both the politicians and voters and the DNC. Fizuck them all, they should ALL get cancer of the eyeballs, go blind and then die in a housefire because they can't see to get out.
I am getting to the point of hating all politicians. Regardless of party.

Not Even Close. Take this x 1000. You could almost say he was calling out for someone to save the country.

When you can't win an argument, you default to the good old "ad hominem."

The whole thing is that the Dims can't win on the issues so they have stoke peoples' emotions and fears.

Now, that the idea that this can really happen and likely to be attempted again, it's up to every single person there to take action to protect the President.
Well,I am glad you are being diplomatic here. It’s good to know you aren’t playing favorites. And that you hope all citizens would protect Biden too.