• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shots fired at Trump Rally

Well,I am glad you are being diplomatic here. It’s good to know you aren’t playing favorites. And that you hope all citizens would protect Biden too.
Oh, my bad. I thought it was Trump that nearly got his head blown off yesterday. Yes by all means get more Secret Service around Biden. Wouldn't want him to miss out on his golden years.

Things aren't equal on both sides. I wish they were because it would make me feel better too...in an odd way.

No Republican/Conservative ever took a shot at Obama or Biden during their combined 12 years in office despite the hatred toward both of them.

No Republican politician ever recommended getting confrontational with Biden/Obama supporters in public.

It was a lefty that tried to assassinate Republicans at a baseball game, seriously wounding Rep Steve Scalise.

It is the left and only the left that is responsible for turning this country into a Third World banana Republic. Targeting a political opponent by weaponizing the justice system.
Corrupting our elections by trying to do away with the candidate chosen by the people. Right there is the threat to democracy being played out before your very eyes. It's not Trump.
Like Coolie said above,and what I’ve thought many times…..whoever controls the media generally declares the outcome of the election. In your country it’s definitely the Democrat party that controls the media. The nonstop late night shots at Trump, Hollywood types,mainstream news,internet sites All against Trump. Now you or I could give a **** what these guys have to say,but obviously 10’s of millions do.
I also think that Trump did not do himself any favors. He just had too big of a mouth ,loved to insult people left and right,all in all set himself up for much of the negativity sent his way. Nobody likes to be bullied,ridiculed,mocked and embarrassed. He had no filter. Easy pickings for the media.

Oh, my bad. I thought it was Trump that nearly got his head blown off yesterday. Yes by all means get more Secret Service around Biden. Wouldn't want him to miss out on his golden years.
Exactly my points on some of my comments here. Your comment was” it’s up to every single person there to take actions to protect the president “ I jokingly mentioned Biden….because after all he is the president.
I would seriously hope that Americans would not want their sitting president or opposition challenger getting “ his head blown off”

Exactly my points on some of my comments here. Your comment was” it’s up to every single person there to take actions to protect the president “ I jokingly mentioned Biden….because after all he is the president.
I would seriously hope that Americans would not want their sitting president or opposition challenger getting “ his head blown off”
I get ya. But, I do think Trump needs more eyes looking out for him. His events draw thousands. Hard to keep track.
If an assassin were to show up at a Biden event it would be easier to detect him. He'd be the only one there.

Like Coolie said above,and what I’ve thought many times…..whoever controls the media generally declares the outcome of the election. In your country it’s definitely the Democrat party that controls the media. The nonstop late night shots at Trump, Hollywood types,mainstream news,internet sites All against Trump. Now you or I could give a **** what these guys have to say,but obviously 10’s of millions do.
I also think that Trump did not do himself any favors. He just had too big of a mouth ,loved to insult people left and right,all in all set himself up for much of the negativity sent his way. Nobody likes to be bullied,ridiculed,mocked and embarrassed. He had no filter. Easy pickings for the media.
People forget how much the left reviled GWB over Iraq and for being a Republican at least in name. He played nice, never pushed back, and didn't defend his record on the way out. A fighter was needed. The liberal media doesn't operate in good faith as evidenced by its failure to credit Trump with CJ Reform, bringing troops home, or inroads with minorities relative to Republican predecessors. He was only going to be able to help himself so much because it was impossible to build capital with those ruled by hatred.

People forget how much the left reviled GWB over Iraq and for being a Republican at least in name. He played nice, never pushed back, and didn't defend his record on the way out. A fighter was needed. The liberal media doesn't operate in good faith as evidenced by its failure to credit Trump with CJ Reform, bringing troops home, or inroads with minorities relative to Republican predecessors. He was only going to be able to help himself so much because it was impossible to build capital with those ruled by hatred.
kill-bush-poster.jpg

I'm no expert but I would expect the sniper is looking not just at the one roof top the shooter was on but any others in the area that had a line of sight to the stage. He would be scanning in a pattern looking for signs of a shooter. There is a video of this and you can see when Trump reacts to the shot that hit his ear, the sniper takes his eye off the scope, spots the shooter and then shoots him in the head.

My issue is why the couldn't just have a rookie cop sitting on the rooftop that close with a clear view of the stage and why the agents outside the arena didn't react quicker to the people shouting about a man with a gun

and for whoever posted about the shots being 6-10 feet low...the shooter was in an elevated position, so he was shooting down at Trump
our Sheriffs Dept has roughly 30 reserve officers. these men and women go through all of the same qualifying training as regular officers the only difference is they don't attend the academy. they dress in the same uniforms, must qualify with their handgun, AR15 and shotgun once a year which is a timed shoot at five different ranges from 100 yards to 7 yards with mag changes and weak hand shots. they can also choose to be taser and OC certified. (which most do) they have the same power and authority as a certified officer as long as there is a certified officer overseeing them. (within a reasonable distance, couple hundred yards)

Our entire dept including the reserve officers go through shoot don't shoot scenarios at least twice a year plus we do stress shoots at least twice a year, so you could have put a reserve officer on every roof top within 500 yards of that venue to be safe. 500 yards is about the max distance a everyday shooter such as a hunter can be accurate under a non- stressful situation with a good caliber scope. That being said I know fifteen year old girls that kill deer at 200 yards.

I truly believe God had his hand on our next president last night.

As I casual observer here….switch the account to Donald and him talking about Joe. The same thing has been said about Creepy Joe weekly. And much worse by republicans and members on this board. Dems are commies Biden is ruining this great nation….etc,etc.

Couple points. What Republican politician has described Biden as evil and a threat to the nation, somebody who would set up internment camps to murder his political foes? Because elected (D)imbos have said that about Trump, repeatedly.

What Republican elected officials accused Obama or Biden of colluding with Russia, being a traitor, somebody whose behavior literally merits the death penalty? Nobody.

Finally, members of this forum are not the President, Senators or House Members.

I have to laugh when I hear how republican supporters are aghast that the democrats are saying this is staged so that Donald can gather more votes Etc,etc. etc That seals the election for Trump and so on.

If that was Biden on the stage getting shot at …….Id say that someone would have said this was staged by the Dems by comment #5 in here. And nonstop on all platforms. Just like the Dems are doing. The hypocrisy is something else.

Members of this forum HAVE commented on the only assassination of a Democratic President and most agree he was killed by the CIA, members of the government.

So you can simply pronounce your personal opinion but that does not make it a fact.

Don’t take these comments thinking I am a Biden person. I can’t stand that creepy ******. The hatred and division seem to be getting worse and worse.

Beginning in 1980 with Reagan and continuing non-stop with every (R) Presidential candidate since. Every one - including Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan for **** sake - was a racist, misogynist, contemptible scum who wanted to kill old people.

It’s horrible to think of deranged people trying to assassinate leaders of countries. You think it’s some type of 3rd world country thing. Not the supposed leader of the free world.

Agreed.

My condolences go out to the families of the innocent victims here. Going to a rally to support your chosen party leader. And getting shot. Disgusting.

"You have to get in their faces and say, 'You're not welcome here.'"
- (D) political hack

Leftists:

"Pffft, you MAGAT loons act like the left wanted Trump shot in the head! You clowns need to get real!"

Also left-wingers:

91TDJQudYtL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Leftists:

"You MAGAT nutjobs pretend like lefties support threats against Trump. What phonies - lovable grandpa Joe Biden is the guy getting threatened!"

Also leftists via the execrable Rick Wilson, taking time off from hitting on 14-year old boys:

How does this happen?

We were asking ourselves the same questions after Biden left the Taliban in power. After the last Election. The list seems to go on and on.

We were asking ourselves the same questions after Biden left the Taliban in power. After the last Election. The list seems to go on and on.
That one scorched my soul and I try not to think about it,because I hold our military in the highest regard. We failed them.

It's certainly a long list and a lot failure needs scrubbed out.

He called out the globalist messenger’s media.
We would all still be idiots listening to them if not for Trump.

I hate politicians from both parties, but I'm not ready to call the Republicans evil yet. Hate them for different reasons.

We actually have 3 major parties, the demonrats, the Republicans, and the RINO/Never Trump branch of the Republican party.

A genuine 2 party system would include....the Republicans and the legitimate Democrats ...yes those RHINOS. Legitimate democrats would not have committed themselves to a 5-year mission to get rid of Trump from the moment he took oath of office, but rather behave to the extent that the RINOS do.

The demonrat party of today is unrecognizable and pure evil. They are not your grandfathers Democrat party..

Here's my take on the members of this particular forum. I don't believe any, save one, would ever initiate a violent action against anyone else. The unnamed member accused me of inciting violence because I suggested that he knows not of what he's saying. In this particular situation where there was an attempt on the former President's life, and where a husband and father did lose his life, as well as a second person injured, this individual chose to deflect to January 6th, rather than show any sense of empathy toward the victims of this event. In each setting one person did lose their life, on January 6th it was a 95 pound unarmed woman at the hands of a Capitol police officer. In each case, the lone board member seems to be supporting the shooter, although that's just my opinion and thankfully I don't know him to be certain, but it is enough of a reason to cast him to the ignore file where he can spew his hate all to himself.

As for myself, I would never promote violence. I would only resort to such action in a defensive situation. Even though it's been over 50 years since I was forced to point a weapon at another human being, push comes to shove, I'm still capable of doing so.

As other's have said, 90% of the time, it's the Dims pushing the issue.

Huh?
"According to the Associated Press, rallygoers alerted officers to a man climbing up to the roof of a building close to the rally venue. An officer eventually went to confront the shooter, later identified as 20-year-old Thomas Crooks, but he backed away after Crooks trained his gun on him, according to the AP.

Crooks then quickly fired a shot at Trump, grazing his ear and killing another attendee. Secret Service counter-snipers then killed Crooks.

Crooks’ motive has remained unclear, and officials have not yet determined whether his political profile—a registered Republican—contributed to his attack. The FBI identified Crooks by analyzing his DNA, officials told local CBS affiliate KDKA, as he did not have any identification on him"