• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shots fired at Trump Rally

True, but when we've had so many Joe Pisarcik's on our side with uncanny ability to snatch defeat from victory, I guess you never relax!

We truly need a landslide not only as a firewall against certain fraud, but also to tamp down at least temporarily the unhinged craziness of the Democrat Party. A mandate "might" make them at least retreat strategically for awhile.
I agree. It needs to be so overwhelming that cheating can't offset it. They'd have to cheat to such a great extent that it couldn't be hidden.

We already have a good idea of what states and places that are corrupted to the core.

Those are the places you focus all of your resources.

I think it's ridiculous we even have to think this way.

Somehow Trumps poll numbers either got worse or stayed the same after all of that...

Polls are crap, but there is some reason they are staying insanely close despite everything pointing one direction here...

Somehow Trumps poll numbers either got worse or stayed the same after all of that...

Polls are crap, but there is some reason they are staying insanely close despite everything pointing one direction here...
Because the pollsters and the media reporting the numbers are liars with a monetary reason to lie?

How do people find this stuff? If it's legit. That kid was in a Blackrock advertisement.

He was just in the background when they shot the video in his high school. Nothing nefarious there.

Because the pollsters and the media reporting the numbers are liars with a monetary reason to lie?
Right but its always tweaked with a reason. When they were trying to force Biden out after tge debate, the spike was substantial... now its close

Of course most of those people will have to vote with their hearts... Fortunately, I'm guessing the Dems have a machine that can convert wishes and dreams of the world into mail in ballots to fix that issue

That sucks.
Thats why I'm reluctant to get on the bandwagon of folks saying Trump has the presidency locked up.

Copied from another forum -

There is more and more coming out, but the info still needs to be vetted. CNN, not the most credible, is reporting quite a bit about the shooter.

He and his father were both members of a range, that featured a 200 yard range, he went there on Friday and was shooting.

He not only purchased ammunition Saturday, he purchased a ladder at Home Depot. It's believed he may have used that ladder.

He had explosives in his vehicle, and a remote detonator on his person.

This gets weirder and weirder.

He not only purchased ammunition Saturday, he purchased a ladder at Home Depot. It's believed he may have used that ladder.
If the ladder thing is true, and no one saw him carrying the ladder or noticed it being there, then a whole bunch of people need fired. I mean, they already do, but that should seal the deal.

Secret Service Beefs Up Trump’s Security With Squad Of Blind Midgets
U.S.·Jul 15, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

U.S. — According to sources, the United States Secret Service plans to beef up Trump's security team with a squad of blind midgets.
"I have personally vetted these seeing-impaired persons of limited stature and certify them ready for deployment," Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle said in a statement.
Republican leadership questioned the effectiveness of these new agents but the agency dismissed their concerns as bigoted. "They asked why they were so short and also why they kept bumping into things, and that's just not acceptable," Director Cheatle said. "They are as devoted to their duty as they are physically handicapped."

"I can think of no one better to protect President Trump than this loveable group of misfits. We call the smallest one Pepper."
The Department of Homeland Security, which oversees the Secret Service, confirmed the recruitment. Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas called them "adorable" and "real go-getters."
"These agents are as tough as any 7' tall man. Tougher even," Secretary Mayorkas said. "They still have to pass the same tests as a normal agent, albeit with the benefit of a handicap in their favor. We don't make them hop over walls or climb stairs, for example. That would just be mean."
Despite concerns from the right, Trump isn't worried. "I am proud to be protected by these little tiny people, not that I need any protection, by the way," he said to cheers. "These cute little Secret Service are very adorable and fantastic Americans. And they wouldn't have jobs if it weren't for me."
At publishing time, Biden had requested a dozen more highly qualified, full-grown men be added to his own security detail to shield him from the cameras next time he falls.

If the ladder thing is true, and no one saw him carrying the ladder or noticed it being there, then a whole bunch of people need fired. I mean, they already do, but that should seal the deal.
Maybe they thought he was fixing the roof.

• Angry
Reactions: JMM

I caught the tail end of the conversation, but on the Clay and Buck show they were talking about a theory they themselves had heard.
They said something to the effect that the building across from Trump had aways been utilized by local law enforcement in some manner.....which caused the SS sniper to hesitate taking the kill shot thinking the liberal scumbag on the roof could be one of the good guys.

I find that hard to believe. That arrangement would have been pre-planned before the event. You would also think they would have some sort of communication between each other.

The latest spew from the screaming meme's on the left is that Trump has made no attempt to contact the widow of Corey Comperatore.
If that's true, it is a bad look for The Donald.