• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shots fired at Trump Rally

You mean the conspiracy that Trump staged this? Nothing is more retarded than you guys spewing that ****.

If Ron said it, he read it.

I'll go ahead and take you by the hand.
No, the conspiracy that it’s a deep state inside job where they hired a 20 year old from an hour away that failed to make his highschool rifle team to carry it out.

THAT makes sense to you people!

I haven’t posted any conspiracy theories nor did I support any claim about Trump not contacting Comparators wife.

Straw man much?

Antonio Brown loves Trump and memes

He was on a stream of consciousness roll on Saturday night after it happened saying "you ain't black if you don't vote for Trump" and calling Trump "Nigga of the Decade."

More retardation. The roof was probably 20 feet high. Trumps head was probably 10 feet above the ground as he was standing on a platform. So the trajectory of the bullet was 10/450, so for every foot it traveled it would descend by only a fraction of an inch. And you can tell that it’s not by the picture?

More retardation. The roof was probably 20 feet high. Trumps head was probably 10 feet above the ground as he was standing on a platform. So the trajectory of the bullet was 10/450, so for every foot it traveled it would descend by only a fraction of an inch. And you can tell that it’s not by the picture?
oh, do regale us with your sniping experience. or even that of your shooting background. what was that again, a semi-auto lever action 30-30 you claimed to be proficient with?

oh, do regale us with your sniping experience. or even that of your shooting background. what was that again, a semi-auto lever action 30-30 you claimed to be proficient with?
Some school districts offer geometry and encourage critical thinking. Not the one you attended, eh?

Some school districts offer geometry and encourage critical thinking. Not the one you attended, eh?
i'll admit to have never fired a round from a semiautomatic lever action 30-30.

No, the conspiracy that it’s a deep state inside job where they hired a 20 year old from an hour away that failed to make his highschool rifle team to carry it out.

THAT makes sense to you people!

I haven’t posted any conspiracy theories nor did I support any claim about Trump not contacting Comparators wife.

Straw man much?

I've spent enough time scrolling back pages looking for where "they hired a 20 year old from an hour away" and I'm done.
Good job of sensationalizing probably some tongue in cheek petty **** comment.

Are you referring to the opinion of a sniper having 17 yr s experience stating that the kid needed help?
That came from the sniper, not us.
Furthermore, go check out the Conspiracy 101 thread. It should be all over there.
But it's not.

You not posting any conspiracy theories doesn't mean ****. Let's hear you say Trump in no way could have staged this.
Do it.
Now.

Last edited:
I've spent enough time scrolling back pages looking for where "they hired a 20 year old from an hour away" and I'm done.

Are you referring to the opinion of a sniper having 17 yr s experience stating that the kid needed help?
That came from the sniper, not us.
Furthermore, go check out the Conspiracy 101 thread. It should be all over there.
But it's not.

You not posting any conspiracy theories doesn't mean ****. Let's hear you say Trump in no way could have staged this.
Do it.
Now.
Trump in no way could have staged this.

What took place is what is being reported. A 20 year old carried out something he never should have been able to due to a secret service and law enforcement break down.

Now admit the right wing conspiracies are equally retarded.
Do it.
Now.

i'll admit to have never fired a round from a semiautomatic lever action 30-30.
Lever-action? No, I referred to a 30 caliber semi-automatic as a 30-30 semi-automatic. Oh the transgression!

You’re such a tool.

Try post #665.

Creeper alert!. Funny how he tweaked the circuits of so many attending.

What took place is what is being reported. A 20 year old carried out something he never should have been able to due to a secret service and law enforcement break down.

Do it.
Now.
Thank you.
No I will not.
If they were as equally retarded as saying Trump staged this, I would.

Regardless of whether the conspiracy theories are debunked or not, there is something to be said about the roof being not being secured.
There is something to be said about the SS boss, saying the slope if the roof was too dangerous to be on.
There is something to be said about people being frantic over this guy on the roof to deaf ears.
There is something to be said about the Secret Service sniper pausing and not going for the kill.

Your own media has also brought up these questions you knucklehead.

There is absolute zero to be said about Trump staging this. It was debunked the moment it was said.
That is what you would call "pathetic".

You people are tops in violence, hatred, and retards.

Last edited:

your catastrophic failure to implement critical thinking is dumbing the planet.
Conspiracy theories aren’t critical thinking, they’re fantasy. Believing something you’d like to be true is nothing more than that. It doesn’t make it entirely possible, or even remotely possible.

Do it.
Now.
That last bit. Say that in an Andrew dice clay voice and it is hilarious. DO IT. NOW. Man I miss the Diceman!