• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shots fired at Trump Rally

The latest spew from the screaming meme's on the left is that Trump has made no attempt to contact the widow of Corey Comperatore.
If that's true, it is a bad look for The Donald.
We're to where the Left simply makes **** up and throws it against the wall to see what will stick.
Things are easily disproven to all but the True Believers like Floggy.
Tim Poole and Bill Maher were talking about this kind of thing already.

You know Lunar…. This actually takes the cake. I don’t know how people actually look at themselves in the mirror. It’s bloody embarrassing.
This image will go down in history long after I’m gone as one of the iconic photos of the century. And will be on every magazine cover around the world.

The curiosity in me would love to know what extra type of compensation the photographer will receive. I f any at all?

Just curious. The kid shot from about 150 yards. If you draw that line back to say 500 or even 1000 yards, is there another building or structure?

My wife learned how to shoot an AR 15 in 1 day and was nailing shots from 250yard day 1. I do not know how this guy missed, but so glad he did.

My wife learned how to shoot an AR 15 in 1 day and was nailing shots from 250yard day 1. I do not know how this guy missed, but so glad he did.
Trump was moving his head trying to get a better look at the Teleprompter in the sun.

Just curious. The kid shot from about 150 yards. If you draw that line back to say 500 or even 1000 yards, is there another building or structure?
A water tower sits back further.. The ultimate spot for observing everything.

As you can see from the picture above I just posted the building the shooter had a perfect line to Trump on.

That would be the first place to have your men on.

I had two ex military guys saying that shot was routine for anyone who went through boot camp....

Note that the rumor was that the shooter got kicked off of his HS shooting club for being a horrid shot...

We're to where the Left simply makes **** up and throws it against the wall to see what will stick.
Things are easily disproven to all but the True Believers like Floggy.
Tim Poole and Bill Maher were talking about this kind of thing already.
Zona, who failed to share his source, claimed the left was saying Trump didn’t contact Comparators wife.

What’s easily disproven are the retarded conspiracies being posted here and liked by you.

Zona, who failed to share his source, claimed the left was saying Trump didn’t contact Comparators wife.

What’s easily disproven are the retarded conspiracies being posted here and liked by you.
The only thing "retarded" is you quoting Ron Burgundy and scolding Zona for it.

But you believe in the conspiracy that Trump staged this. Nothing is more retarded than you guys spewing that ****.

If Ron said it, he read it.

I'll go ahead and take you by the hand.

Last edited:

quite obviously you're glossing over the absolute proven fact that Harry Sisson (paid Dem op) 100% provably said precisely this on Twitter/X. That's not even up for debate. I provided the link, but once again you've proven that you're way too goddamned lazy to click on a link provided, and then will always ask for proof, while ignoring proof and asking for evidence, then given evidence and ignoring that while asking for proof, then ignoring the proof and ...

first five ******* seconds of that video is all the time you need to invest in, dipshit.