• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shots fired at Trump Rally

What was the intent or purpose of the Secret Service Director being at the RNC last night?

Someone enlighten me please?

I just pray to God.......tomorrow's discussion is all about Trumps speech...
To ensure that Trump and the Pubbies are as safe in Milwaukee as they were in Butler, PA.

I don’t get my news from social media, you’ll have to “enlighten” me…
i've seen this movie before. hard pass. you can find the videos yourself.

The assassin was shot dead and several secret service agents jumped on top of Trump. What’s your problem with what took place after the shooting?
More of your critical thinking?
It should have never come to that. Trump should have never been permitted on the stage until they neutralized the threat they had in their sights for the lasts 30 minutes or however long it was.

Dipshit Conflatulence,

If it was a Secret Service conspiracy, why would the conspirators make themselves extremely culpable?

Pretending to be incompetent could have been the plan all along there critical thinker.

"Gosh darn it, forgot to secure the other roof, our bad"

Last edited:
GSveF8gWsAApFWc

1721334229817.png

We know, you get it from The View. It's easy to tell.
that's below the belt, Stewey.
The View has way too much testosterone for Flog.

Ah! I know what happened immediately after the shooting… retarded conspiracy theories.

But you're retarded. So what you're saying is that it takes a retard to know what's retarded.
Sorry it doesn't work that way Trog.

But you're retarded. So what you're saying is that it takes a retard to know what's retarded.
Sorry it doesn't work that way Trog.
And you refuse to address the absurdity of your conspiracies. But go ahead and insult me some more, that and straw man’s is all you got.

😂 You not only know what is said on the view, but have your panties in a bunch over it. Dude.
Uh no tard, I know what is said on The View simply because of clips being played conservative sites, YOUTUBE and talk shows to illustrate the stupidity and ignorance that you happen to parrot.

And you refuse to address the absurdity of your conspiracies. But go ahead and insult me some more, that and straw man’s is all you got.

I'd be happy to. Retard.
Thats the only thing that can be said after that gem.

Being unable to understanding how the unprecedented events of Saturday could indicate a conspiracy makes you mentally challenged, not those who suspect a conspiracy.
That is all that's being asked of you.

Last edited:
Uh no tard, I know what is said on The View simply because of clips being played conservative sites, YOUTUBE and talk shows to illustrate the stupidity and ignorance that you happen to parrot.
Sounds like another straw man, what have I parroted, exactly?

I'd be happy to. Retard.
Thats the only thing that can be said after that gem.

Being unable to understanding how the unprecedented events of Saturday could indicate a conspiracy makes you mentally challenged, not those who suspect a conspiracy.
That is all that's being asked of you.
Hmm… kinda like refusing to see January 6th, the Raffensperger call and fake electors as an attempt to overturn an election. Well, not nearly as egregious as that.