• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shots fired at Trump Rally

Resources were shifted from Trump rally to Jill Biden fundraiser/ money grab. What's more important? Look what government thinks is more important.

The problem is, Trump is not the priority when it comes to secret service protection even though he is a former president and current candidate. The sitting president and even his family have a higher priority than Trump.

It is entirely possible, even likely that many of the agents on Trumps detail aren’t even full time secret service agents. It’s a real possibility that some of those agents are actually treasury department agents (falls under the purview of the secret service) that were pulled away from desk jobs just for that specific rally because there were higher priority details happening at the same time.

Treasury agents are trained, but that training is a perishable skill, especially since they don’t use it regularly like secret service agents.

Might help explain all the bumbling and ****-ups that occurred that led to Trump being shot in the head.

451580058_122159207234123619_7168177829893010879_n.jpg

Jim Quinn reporting this morning that they’ve unlocked the shooter’s phone and found three encrypted offshore bank accounts.

The problem is, Trump is not the priority when it comes to secret service protection even though he is a former president and current candidate. The sitting president and even his family have a higher priority than Trump.

It is entirely possible, even likely that many of the agents on Trumps detail aren’t even full time secret service agents. It’s a real possibility that some of those agents are actually treasury department agents (falls under the purview of the secret service) that were pulled away from desk jobs just for that specific rally because there were higher priority details happening at the same time.

Treasury agents are trained, but that training is a perishable skill, especially since they don’t use it regularly like secret service agents.

Might help explain all the bumbling and ****-ups that occurred that led to Trump being shot in the head.
Training may be a perishable skill, but I'm more vigilant driving to Walmart than those bozos were on detail. embarrassing. Oh, yeah, and I can still holster my sidearm successfully while keeping my eyes down range and don't need to lift a fat fold to get it there. Jesus!

BREAKING: Senator Josh Hawley says whistleblowers have come forward, alleges the Biden DHS assigned “unprepared and inexperienced personnel” to Trump who weren’t even Secret Service.

“Whistleblowers who have direct knowledge of the event have approached my office. According to the allegations, the July 13 rally was considered to be a loose' security event,” Hawley said in a letter to Mayorkas.

“For example, detection canines were not used to monitor entry and detect threats in the usual manner. Individuals without proper designations were able to gain access to backstage areas.”

“Department personnel did not appropriately police the security buffer around the podium and were also not stationed at regular intervals around the event's security perimeter.” “In addition, whistleblower allegations suggest the majority of DHS officials were not in fact USSS agents but instead drawn from the department's Homeland Security Investigations (HSI).”

“This is especially concerning given that HSI agents were unfamiliar with standard protocols typically used at these types of events, according to the allegations.”

BREAKING: Senator Josh Hawley says whistleblowers have come forward, alleges the Biden DHS assigned “unprepared and inexperienced personnel” to Trump who weren’t even Secret Service.

“Whistleblowers who have direct knowledge of the event have approached my office. According to the allegations, the July 13 rally was considered to be a loose' security event,” Hawley said in a letter to Mayorkas.

“For example, detection canines were not used to monitor entry and detect threats in the usual manner. Individuals without proper designations were able to gain access to backstage areas.”

“Department personnel did not appropriately police the security buffer around the podium and were also not stationed at regular intervals around the event's security perimeter.” “In addition, whistleblower allegations suggest the majority of DHS officials were not in fact USSS agents but instead drawn from the department's Homeland Security Investigations (HSI).”

“This is especially concerning given that HSI agents were unfamiliar with standard protocols typically used at these types of events, according to the allegations.”

In other words The Biden (Obama) administration isn't trying to directly kill Trump...They're just assigning the Keystone Cops to his detail in hopes that some deranged Libtard successfully takes him out.

I remember reading "JFK and Unspeakable" and recall that there were earlier plot(s) I believe maybe in Miami and Chicago that preceded Dallas. So this was probably just one attempt in an overall larger operation assuming the SS isn't really this incompetent. As usual, there's a lot of noise and grandstanding from Republicans but likely nothing happens. If history is an indictor, some of the bad actors will even be promoted.

well, we know about THIS attempt.

i wonder if there are any that the diligent MSM failed to report on.

nah, couldn't have happened.

Are you ******** me?
Just passing along the info.
Lots of pics on Twit, err, X purportedly showing an assistant director of the FBI sitting behind Trump not looking worried at all.

Not saying someone wasn't on water tower but that is clearly not a person in that video
Are you looking at the spot on the side of tower or the very top?
What I didn't realize was that the first link I posted had an explanation for the dark spot on top of the tower.

The second link at 2:52 and 3:52 were witnesses saying the shots came from the tower.

Last edited:
Too soon?

No not too soon. That's so funny it would have been appropriate the day he got shot.! I watched 3-4 times. lol

Just kidding of course.

It's astonishing that these people exist who couldn't keep their vile jokes under wraps the day he got shot.

Just passing along the info.
Lots of pics on Twit, err, X purportedly showing an assistant director of the FBI sitting behind Trump not looking worried at all.

Add Rogan to the so called conspiracy theorists. You either believe that some people set this up, or you think the SS is utterly incompetent. The mistakes are so glaring that it really is hard to think they all just happened at once organically.

Here is the best (IE least evil) explanation. They purposely degraded Trump's security to force him to spend his own money on adequate security. That is still criminal.

Training may be a perishable skill, but I'm more vigilant driving to Walmart than those bozos were on detail. embarrassing. Oh, yeah, and I can still holster my sidearm successfully while keeping my eyes down range and don't need to lift a fat fold to get it there. Jesus!
I’m not making excuses for them. I’m just saying that these were likely not trained full time agents which after all we’ve seen explains a lot. I mean, if that is our actual secret service we are in serious trouble.

I’m not much for conspiracies, but this one looks to be more and more obvious with every new detail that becomes public. Putting idiots on his detail wasn’t an accident.

Add Rogan to the so called conspiracy theorists. You either believe that some people set this up, or you think the SS is utterly incompetent. The mistakes are so glaring that it really is hard to think they all just happened at once organically.

Here is the best (IE least evil) explanation. They purposely degraded Trump's security to force him to spend his own money on adequate security. That is still criminal.

The advent of social media has made this easier but I totally believe the government looks for people they can target, brainwash, send them off to do bad ****.
Why does there seem to be a mass shooting or school shooting every time a gun control law comes up in Congress?
Also note that every time there is a mass shooting the Dems start squawking about gun control but some nutjob takes a shot at Trump and suddenly they're about controlling your gun and aiming better.