• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shots fired at Trump Rally

I’m not making excuses for them. I’m just saying that these were likely not trained full time agents which after all we’ve seen explains a lot. I mean, if that is our actual secret service we are in serious trouble.

I’m not much for conspiracies, but this one looks to be more and more obvious with every new detail that becomes public. Putting idiots on his detail wasn’t an accident.
It's my conclusion as well. They were stretched thin so Trump gets the JV team. Combine this with the never ending hateful rhetoric for him spread by the media and it's a perfect combination for a troubled individual to take action. Win-win for the current administration.

It doesn't however, exonerate those responsible from what transpired.

So my take remains the same...

I think this guy was trying to impress a girl... the one who was heard saying his name at the event. I think he planned to potshot trump, blow his car up as a distraction, get out of tge country and live happily ever after with his new tail

Now could said woman be some nefarious spy why tricked him, sure... but it probably was just a deranged TDS girl... there are plenty of them out there...

I think this guy was trying to impress a girl... the one who was heard saying his name at the event. I think he planned to potshot trump, blow his car up as a distraction, get out of tge country and live happily ever after with his new tail

Now could said woman be some nefarious spy why tricked him, sure... but it probably was just a deranged TDS girl... there are plenty of them out there...
Haven’t read or heard anythibg about a girl saying his name, but I’ll agree that just about all mass shooters want notoriety and attention, even if it’s posthumous.

It’s plausible. I mean, there was a case not too long ago where a girl talked her boyfriend into committing suicide. I think she’s in jail for it, but it happened.

Benedict Arnold's woman turned him lol. In this case, there's too much smoke and plausible deniability going around for the official story to be all there is to it. Too many things showing the SS/FBI basically standing down and allowing it to happen.

If Trump had been tragically JFK'd in broad daylight, we'd be hearing all the same excuses and 60 years from now the records would be sealed and 90% of the people would believe that only a moron could believe the official story of stretched thin Keystone Cops doing their best and hapless loser gunmen getting in the right place at the right time.

Its for all these reasons that i dont buy CIA involvement.. gun quality, shooter quality... look, no doubt the trump haters were hoping for someone to take him out, but this buffoon just brought all the attention to the weak spots being left open ...

I suspect we're just visiting.

Probably. I'd like nothing more than to see the democrat party completely destroyed,but without any violence or civil wars.

They champion everything evil and wicked.
What irks me a little is when some people here say both parties are the same.

It's more like comparing petty criminals to felons.

Probably. I'd like nothing more than to see the democrat party completely destroyed,but without any violence or civil wars.

They champion everything evil and wicked.
Me too. They’re hypocrites and step on anybody they view beneath them.

It just seems like the media conjures a certain stereotype image to each side

What irks me a little is when some people here say both parties are the same.

It's more like comparing petty criminals to felons.
Political people especially career people are all paid the same. They say things you want to hear. Everything is a designed to distract you and when they speak hit you emotionally.

Behind closed doors and when the cameras are off. They’re living lavishly and are all part of the same country club meanwhile we’re trying to keep up with inflation, enrich ourselves with hobbies and entertainment only to find ourselves trying to make it to next month.

Something I’ve noticed is the older demographic of people have sided either democrat or republican. The younger demographic has lost complete faith in politics altogether.

You have to be vigilant with these people.
If anyone didn't know what we're up against, this is what we're up against.
I'm thinking the Butler shooter was registered as a Republican to get on the mailing list for events.