• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shots fired at Trump Rally

If anyone didn't know what we're up against, this is what we're up against.
I'm thinking the Butler shooter was registered as a Republican to get on the mailing list for events.
Bingo! And to possibly vote in primary. His party donation to blue turds or whatever,says all that needs to be said.

Political people especially career people are all paid the same. They say things you want to hear. Everything is a designed to distract you and when they speak hit you emotionally.

Behind closed doors and when the cameras are off. They’re living lavishly and are all part of the same country club meanwhile we’re trying to keep up with inflation, enrich ourselves with hobbies and entertainment only to find ourselves trying to make it to next month.

Something I’ve noticed is the older demographic of people have sided either democrat or republican. The younger demographic has lost complete faith in politics altogether.
Behind closed doors that's all true. But what I'm talking about and I'm sure Steelrver as well is what the demonrats do overtly...I've made this case over and over and am tired of going through it again.
Would the Republicans ever consider engaging in a 4 year crusade to be rid of President Obama?
Name Republican politicians that have encouraged confronting Obama supporters in public?
Those are just two..I think you understand what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Behind closed doors that's all true. But what I'm talking about and I'm sure Steelrver as well is what the demonrats do overtly...I've made this case over and over and am tired of going through it again.
Would the Republicans ever consider engaging in a 4 year crusade to be rid of President Obama?
Name Republican politicians that have encouraged confronting Obama supporters in public?
As Dan Bongino says, "Republicans think Democrats are people with bad ideas. Democrats think Republicans are bad people with ideas."

Maybe republicans are just better at handling their emotions in the public eye.
I get what your talking about, but the thing is Trump definitely had an ego and talked.

Of course he’s going to see resistance by response. This trickles to the supporters. Especially those who make politics their identity.

Last edited:
If there were this coordinated an effort Trump would be dead. I don't buy this stuff.
There is no conspiracy to this. The shooter is what he is. It was a bad security set up by the secret service.

If the government wanted Trump dead. He’d be dead

It was definitely an inside job, otherwise he would have never got with in that range to take a shot at a former president.
I think the botched security by the secret service was definitely a set up.

The kid though. I think he is what he is.

There are a lot of possibilities here. My conspiracy side does say yes it was a set up. But if so, I believe the kid would’ve taken trump out

I think the botched security by the secret service was definitely a set up.

The kid though. I think he is what he is.

There are a lot of possibilities here. My conspiracy side does say yes it was a set up. But if so, I believe the kid would’ve taken trump out
He was a bad shot. Still, hiw would he know to go to that building if it were.a.random shooter? He knew where to go, and he was not a random shooter. He was a pawn, and they got rid of hum so he couldn't talk.

He was a bad shot. Still, hiw would he know to go to that building if it were.a.random shooter? He knew where to go, and he was not a random shooter. He was a pawn, and they got rid of hum so he couldn't talk.
He could’ve scoped the place out days prior. I don’t know how true him having explosives are.

If true he was really deranged or the whole thing is staged. The whole thing is just weird. Politics has been a tv show these past few weeks

I mean the building they left unguarded was the 100% most logical choice for an assassin. The guy didnt need cia training to see it was a clear short shot from a raised vantage point...

Like I saidI doubt there is a guided effort from the swamp to kill him, but they definately were making it easy for anyone who wanted to try..

People need to start asking why they didnt have drone no fly zones set up either... a modern drone can be locked out of an area based on coordinates, and antidrone tech can alarm if any are modified to defeat that...

Hell you couldnt drone my old house's roof due to it being technically in the path of an airport landing zone, despite that being like a couple miles away, but you could do the neighbors across the street because i was the boundry of the no fly coordinates

Maybe republicans are just better at handling their emotions in the public eye.
I get what your talking about, but the thing is Trump definitely had an ego and talked.

Of course he’s going to see resistance by response. This trickles to the supporters. Especially those who make politics their identity.

But isn't that what people who are civil supposed to do? Handle their emotions?
Liberals are a reflection of their leaders.

Post Trump shooting some democrats have called for this to end.
Where were they during the Antifa and BLM riots? Where were they when liberals were disrupting Trump rallies and blocking traffic?

We're not the ones causing civil unrest. We are a reflection of our Republican leaders, always having to take the high road.
And look what it has done for us. Nothing.

In another thread I posted the conclusions from a Pew of study showing how conservatives are happier than liberals, which is directly related to what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Probably. I'd like nothing more than to see the democrat party completely destroyed,but without any violence or civil wars.

They champion everything evil and wicked.

Put them all on a boat to the Bermuda Triangle in hopes it vanishes in thin air never to be seen again.

Was he? Had Trump not turned it wouldn't have missed.

But isn't that what people who are civil supposed to do? Handle their emotions?
Liberals are a reflection of their leaders.

Post Trump shooting some democrats have called for this to end.
Where were they during the Antifa and BLM riots? Where were they when liberals were disrupting Trump rallies and blocking traffic?

We're not the ones causing civil unrest. We are a reflection of our Republican leaders, always having to take the high road.
And look what it has done for us. Nothing.

In another thread I posted the conclusions from a Pew of study showing how conservatives are happier than liberals, which is directly related to what I'm talking about.
Yes. Liberals are a reflection of their leaders hence why I said. Politics is their identity. They lack interaction and civil discussion with opposing view points.

Civil unrest affects their communities more. They’re angry because they destroy the very things they want. They bring the plight upon themselves. They’re stuck in a vicious cycle. But the thing is they hurt themselves.

I’d take the study with a grain of salt. Happiness etc correlates more with class. There are working class conservatives and working class liberals constantly feeling the stress of living paycheck to paycheck. Kids going home to nothing to eat etc. That affects both parties. The politicians we vote for promise the moon. So lets so those $1 eggs

I had no idea how piss poor my posting skills are when I am tired.

I apologize for posting like some of these past greats on SN.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The gunman in the attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump is believed to have flown a drone around the Pennsylvania rally site ahead of time in an apparent attempt to scope out the site before the event, a law enforcement official said Saturday.

The drone has been recovered by the FBI, which is leading the investigation into last Saturday’s shooting at the rally by 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks.

Crooks fired multiple rounds from the roof of a building adjacent to the Butler Farm Show grounds, where Trump was speaking, before being fatally shot by a Secret Service counter sniper. The existence of the device and its use at some point before the shooting could help explain why Crooks knew to fire from the point.

The official who described the drone was not authorized to discuss the matter publicly and spoke to The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity. Details of the drone were first reported by The Wall Street Journal.

Trump said this week that one bullet clipped his right ear. A memo released Saturday by the Trump campaign and authored by Texas Rep. Ronny Jackson, who served as the GOP nominee’s White House physician, said that Trump sustained a gunshot wound to the right ear from a high-powered rifle that came “less than a quarter of an inch from entering his head, and struck the top of his right ear.”

I mean the building they left unguarded was the 100% most logical choice for an assassin. The guy didnt need cia training to see it was a clear short shot from a raised vantage point...

Like I saidI doubt there is a guided effort from the swamp to kill him, but they definately were making it easy for anyone who wanted to try..

People need to start asking why they didnt have drone no fly zones set up either... a modern drone can be locked out of an area based on coordinates, and antidrone tech can alarm if any are modified to defeat that...

Hell you couldnt drone my old house's roof due to it being technically in the path of an airport landing zone, despite that being like a couple miles away, but you could do the neighbors across the street because i was the boundry of the no fly coordinates
This is about where I am with this. An inside job means the sniper would not have missed. The water tower shooter doesn't make any sense as that shot would've also hit Trump's head rather than his ear. It is hard to argue that the security team wasn't making it incredibly easy for an attempt. There were just too many failures along the way based on what we know to believe otherwise, IMO. If there is that much incompetence in what should've been one of the safest places in the country, then they need a complete overhaul.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The gunman in the attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump is believed to have flown a drone around the Pennsylvania rally site ahead of time in an apparent attempt to scope out the site before the event, a law enforcement official said Saturday.

The drone has been recovered by the FBI, which is leading the investigation into last Saturday’s shooting at the rally by 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks.

Crooks fired multiple rounds from the roof of a building adjacent to the Butler Farm Show grounds, where Trump was speaking, before being fatally shot by a Secret Service counter sniper. The existence of the device and its use at some point before the shooting could help explain why Crooks knew to fire from the point.

The official who described the drone was not authorized to discuss the matter publicly and spoke to The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity. Details of the drone were first reported by The Wall Street Journal.

Trump said this week that one bullet clipped his right ear. A memo released Saturday by the Trump campaign and authored by Texas Rep. Ronny Jackson, who served as the GOP nominee’s White House physician, said that Trump sustained a gunshot wound to the right ear from a high-powered rifle that came “less than a quarter of an inch from entering his head, and struck the top of his right ear.”
They expect us to believe that a guy who couldn't make his HS shooting team is suddenly Jason Bourne using drones for reconnaissance. The way they are talking this kid up I'm surprised he didn't just suddenly appear behind Trump and snap his neck. Nah. Not buying any of it.