• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shots fired at Trump Rally

Things are getting testy.

She would have succeeded spectacularly at her job if Trump hadn’t turned his head at the last second.

R's game plan with these Hearings are to make a lot of noise and get some soundbites. Lots of dribbling in place but does the ball ever move or go through the net? Trey was the Master Squawker.

I never see these soundbites and I watch mainstream news. They aren't going to show that. But if it was Sheila Jackson Lee squaking they would. Lots of tough talk. Nothing happens. Yea, Gowdy, all bark no bite. They are all weak.

there is absolutely no reason for her to have no answers at all

even the most brain dead people would know what questions were going to be asked

it is simple enough to pull your team together and get a timeline established. have some details on past requests for additional security and how they were fulfilled or denied and if any specific requests were made for more security in Butler

this is totally disgraceful and blatantly disregarding her duty to Congress and to the people of the United States

even the most brain dead people would know what questions were going to be asked

it is simple enough to pull your team together and get a timeline established. have some details on past requests for additional security and how they were fulfilled or denied and if any specific requests were made for more security in Butler

this is totally disgraceful and blatantly disregarding her duty to Congress and to the people of the United States
she's Jill's friend, so all is good. everyone dodges a Democratic bullet every so often.

She knows because she is a Democrat doing the Democrats’ bidding that nothing will happen to her.

She knows because she is a Democrat doing the Democrats’ bidding that nothing will happen to her.
She's safer than even Shades getting outscored 66-0 in the first quarter and getting 40 spots dropped on him in the last 5 playoff losses with not to mention losses to Tim Tebow, Baker Mayfield, and Blake Bortles on his resume.

She's safer than even Shades getting outscored 66-0 in the first quarter and getting 40 spots dropped on him in the last 5 playoff losses with not to mention losses to Tim Tebow, Baker Mayfield, and Blake Bortles on his resume.

Oh man, you just had to make me relive those games in my mind...haha.

The Tim Tebow game has to be the most absurd ridiculous loss I've ever watched.

Oh man, you just had to make me relive those games in my mind...haha.Giving

The Tim Tebow game has to be the most absurd ridiculous loss I've ever watched.
Giving up 20 points in the first half to Tim Tebow in the playoffs is kinda like letting AR Revenge of the Nerds on the sloped roof when even the rubes there in the stands could plainly see what was going on.

She'd have hara kiri'd herself if this had happened with Obama on stage.

Ain't nothing gonna happen
We're run by untouchable poltical gangsters.
Had a bunch of fence jumpers during Bomma's time at the White House, one of whom got in with a knife, plus an aerial attack from the Postal Service and I don't recall anyone getting fired.
Democrats simply don't believe in firing government workers.

Giving up 20 points in the first half to Tim Tebow in the playoffs is kinda like letting AR Revenge of the Nerds on the sloped roof when even the rubes there in the stands could plainly see what was going on.
The Browns up 28-0 in the first quarter was quite memorable as well. 😡😡

she doesn't have to answer. She's not going to resign and the only person who can fire her is the Prez or whoever is acting as the Prez. Her job is to protect their secrets, take the abuse then get a cushy gig later.

When she gave the sloped roof excuse, that was her giving the American public the middle finger. I bet she laughed about it later. She's above you and wants you to know it.

The Browns up 28-0 in the first quarter was quite memorable as well. 😡😡
Only we could start 11-0 and then wind up down 28-0 in the first quarter of playoffs vs a team from Cleveland who left their HC at home.

Had a bunch of fence jumpers during Bomma's time at the White House, one of whom got in with a knife, plus an aerial attack from the Postal Service and I don't recall anyone getting fired.
Democrats simply don't believe in firing government workers.
And that's why we're stuck with so many worthless incompetent idiots in government.

You could cut the government workforce in half and not miss a thing. It's just a bloated money sucking black hole of inefficiency that produces nothing,they only take and squander the public treasury.

she doesn't have to answer. She's not going to resign and the only person who can fire her is the Prez or whoever is acting as the Prez. Her job is to protect their secrets, take the abuse then get a cushy gig later.

When she gave the sloped roof excuse, that was her giving the American public the middle finger. I bet she laughed about it later. She's above you and wants you to know it.
She will be unemployed in January.