• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shots fired at Trump Rally

When summoned she indicated she would be happy to testify as if she had the answers that would put the issue to rest.
Turns out she was happy to testify because she wasn't gonna say anything anyway.
She acted like a true politician. Say a bunch of nothing,deflect,make excuses and take no accountability for failure.

The federal government with nearly 3 million employees
I would have actually thought more than that? Are military personnel considered federal employees? I saw FBI itself has 35,000 employees. CIA almost 22,000.

“Normally, the local law enforcement guys are allowed to sit in the Secret Service … control room,” Green said. “Today, the locals shared with us that they were not allowed to have anybody in there. So, that makes you want to dig a little further, right?”

this is totally disgraceful and blatantly disregarding her duty to Congress and to the people of the United States
She has no duty to congress or the American people. Her duty is to her elite bettors, and her actions and words in front of congress say as much. Nobody ever answers questions like an adult. The stonewall and obfuscate and bullshit their way through every damn hearing and nothing happens. It's old. Until that changes, there is no point in having a hearing because it is pointless and counter productive.

I would have actually thought more than that? Are military personnel considered federal employees? I saw FBI itself has 35,000 employees. CIA almost 22,000.

Yes they are.

Exactly. The federal government with nearly 3 million employees is the nation's largest employer, doubling the number of employees in all of manufacturing combined and they produce nothing.

MY BAD EVERYONE. That is incorrect. The particular stat I posted was what I remembered reading some time ago which said jobs" IN GOVERNMENT" period ....which included all STATE and LOCAL governments from all 50 states, not federal alone. I can no longer find that link.

In that article it stated that government employed more people than in all of manufacturing, including forestry, fishing, and farming.

Please remove your "Likes" accordingly. LOL

Having said that:

In fiscal year 2024, the Biden administration plans to add 82,000 employees, which would bring the civilian federal workforce to its highest levels since World War II1. Currently, there are nearly 4 million federal employees, including 2.2 million federal civil servants2.

Still too freaking many.

Last edited:
Yes. Military personnel are federal employees

Yes they are.

MY BAD EVERYONE. Now I remember. The stat I posted was data I remembered reading some time ago which said jobs" IN GOVERNMENT" period ....which included all STATE and LOCAL governments from all 50 states, not federal alone. I can no longer find that link.

In that article it stated that government employed more people than in all of manufacturing, including forestry, fishing, and farming.

Please remove your "Likes" accordingly. LOL

Having said that:

In fiscal year 2024, the Biden administration plans to add 82,000 employees, which would bring the civilian federal workforce to its highest levels since World War II1. Currently, there are nearly 4 million federal employees, including 2.2 million federal civil servants2.

Still too freaking many.
That’s a lot of federal taxes.
I mean it creates jobs. The money by all accounts should recirculate and benefit all.

There is always a bad apple to take more and not pour back in to the cause

She has no duty to congress or the American people. Her duty is to her elite bettors, and her actions and words in front of congress say as much. Nobody ever answers questions like an adult. The stonewall and obfuscate and bullshit their way through every damn hearing and nothing happens. It's old. Until that changes, there is no point in having a hearing because it is pointless and counter productive.
truth. and the fact that there are time limits ... so they literally thank the person for the question, repeat the question, tell how the question is related to what they do, advise that they appreciate the gravity of the question and that the question is important and just like that time's up.

That’s a lot of federal taxes.
I mean it creates jobs. The money by all accounts should recirculate and benefit all.
That logic really doesn't work for a couple reasons:
1) where does that money come from? (Taxes or debt)
2) If government jobs were net positive to the economy, then all jobs would eventually be gov't jobs.

truth. and the fact that there are time limits ... so they literally thank the person for the question, repeat the question, tell how the question is related to what they do, advise that they appreciate the gravity of the question and that the question is important and just like that time's up.......
...next question.

e1facbe6146fdc5b.jpg

Does it make them more determined to dot "i's" and cross "t's," or does it make them more determined for him never to become President again. I'm thinking the latter.

Does it make them more determined to dot "i's" and cross "t's," or does it make them more determined for him never to become President again. I'm thinking the latter.
I'd prefer him start with the COVID stuff first. We pretty much know what happened in Butler.

That logic really doesn't work for a couple reasons:
1) where does that money come from? (Taxes or debt)
2) If government jobs were net positive to the economy, then all jobs would eventually be gov't jobs.
Hence why I said the money should recirculate back to us.

Taxes are typically supposed to go back to benefit us all. In theory it only works if everyone in the US actually worked. If immigrants came through legally etc.

We have too many people leeching off creating problems for people deserving of proper benefits

They're not investigating the assasination attempt as an inside job so we have to.

Understanding this, ask yourself why an ATF, Alcohol, Tobacco and FIREARM agent was on scene at the rally that specific day, who wasn't part of the agency partnership according to the Secret Service Director's testimony, who was able to view the dead body up close and who was able to take pictures and request all additional pictures be sent directly to him and they can't recall his name?

What makes the single ATF Agent even more suspicious that he just happened to be on hand at that rally is how they used the ATF to ID Crook through the AR he used.

If you don't find that bizarre enough, they identified him by hand looking through the gun purchase according to this and they magically did it within 30 minutes.

They credit the ATF not the FBI who could have ran the serial number themselves.

very interesting.
paging @wig