• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shots fired at Trump Rally

It's starting to feel like they won't release any real results of this investigation or acknowledge gross negligence until after they manufacture more votes than Trump.

riding his bike... didnt they say he drove there?
That's what I heard. The dude had a bomb in the car and a remote detonator on him. Don't forget this is moments after they put a bullet in his head.
They are literally standing over his dead body talking. You can see the river of blood running all the way down off the roof.

I'm hearing all kinds of crazy stuff that connects him to all sorts of things.

It's starting to feel like they won't release any real results of this investigation or acknowledge gross negligence until after they manufacture more votes than Trump.
When Trump gets elected, he will release all of it. That you can be sure of.

If I'm Trump,I hire my own backup security detail.

Good idea. He should hire a couple mafia hitmen since the SS is so inept.
incorrect and raysiss comment.

his backup should be DEI certified.

There's a lot of former special forces guys in security work as well.
is they DEI? if not, they should be. DEI is the only way to make forward achievements.

is they DEI? if not, they should be. DEI is the only way to make forward achievements.
They put them on vehicle maintenance detail. They generally send them out to buy blinker fluid and tell them not to come back until they get some.

They put them on vehicle maintenance detail. They generally send them out to buy blinker fluid and tell them not to come back until they get some.
That's like snipe hunting at least from what I know in the south lol. You give them a pillowcase and tell them to bring back the snipe in the pillowcase.

If that's true. It will certainly be marked classified or destroyed. I'd figure both.
Just like setting the Warren Commision up to first and foremost show that it wasn't a foreign govenment in order to avert nuclear war. In this case it also has to be a lone nut white boy with too much access to firearms -- can't be anything else for the D's. If it was a Democrat who got almost whacked, they'd be glad to make a Russia connection if they could.

I think they are dripping stuff like this to build the public case he was just some disaffected rube who acted alone without direct guidance on how to do it despite the said multiple offshore bank accounts.
Only tards would think peewee Herman pulled this off alone.

I think they are dripping stuff like this to build the public case he was just some disaffected rube who acted alone without direct guidance on how to do it despite the said multiple offshore bank accounts.
I don't know if you are correct or not. But, I do know that the fact that we always wonder what they are not telling us let's us know that they have lied too many times.

They sure are being quiet about the purported offshore accounts on his phone?
as well as being hush hush over the so quick to report about Iran having plans to carry out an assassination. Someone probably tipped their hand too early.

We'll never know the truth. Our rulers don't answer to us. Learn to live with that and make peace with it.

there is absolutely no reason for her to have no answers at all

even the most brain dead people would know what questions were going to be asked

it is simple enough to pull your team together and get a timeline established. have some details on past requests for additional security and how they were fulfilled or denied and if any specific requests were made for more security in Butler

this is totally disgraceful and blatantly disregarding her duty to Congress and to the people of the United States
She was subpoenaed. When she refused to answer questions they should have had the sergeant-at-arms arrest her.

Drag her *** to jail for a week or two, I bet she starts answering.

We'll never know the truth. Our rulers don't answer to us. Learn to live with that and make peace with it.
The problem is even if everything they say is the truth, a big percentage would still not believe. Once trust is broken… that’s it. You’d never believe a cheating spouse 100% again. Ever.

The problem is even if everything they say is the truth, a big percentage would still not believe. Once trust is broken… that’s it. You’d never believe a cheating spouse 100% again. Ever.
They have a very very long history of not telling the truth or half truth on everything.

Some of it downright criminal they should be thrown in jail for.

The Russian collusion people should all be in prison.

The 51 who signed off on the Hunter Biden laptop being Russian disinformation should all be in prison too.

It's not like a one time thing. It is consistent and constant.

They show nothing but contempt for American citizens.

Meal Team 6

452100034_898346968989063_1542682750476415161_n.jpg