• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shots fired at Trump Rally

They have a very very long history of not telling the truth or half truth on everything.

Some of it downright criminal they should be thrown in jail for.

The Russian collusion people should all be in prison.

The 51 who signed off on the Hunter Biden laptop being Russian disinformation should all be in prison too.

It's not like a one time thing. It is consistent and constant.

They show nothing but contempt for American citizens.
They all lie. Each and every ******* one of them. Both sides.

They all lie. Each and every ******* one of them. Both sides.
Yes. They certainly have some deception all around. But one side is filled with commies and I hate commies with a passion.
I hate lying commies even worse.

I'm to the point I want a third party to take a chunk out of both and I want to see the demoncrat party completely turned to ashes. They champion every evil,wicked,immoral and are destroyers of the individual.

Yes. They certainly have some deception all around. But one side is filled with commies and I hate commies with a passion.

I'm to the point I want a third party to take a chunk out of both and I want to see the demoncrat party completely turned to ashes. They champion every evil,wicked,immoral and are destroyers of the individual.
but how do you feel about latte-serving queefs in aprons and donut eating dead dog draggers?

A friend sent this. No idea if it is legit:

I've seen it a few times from another source. If that's his cell phone and correct records, they did a really lousy job covering tracks. A burner phone would have been smarter.

Being 500 meters from the FBI building would make sense. They'd never meet him on location. Still stupid to be so close.

My best hypothetical conspiracy guess,was that he was plan C after plan A and B failed to stop Trump's pursuit of the presidency.

I think they initiated action after Pedo Pete showed his true self during the debate.

If he does have offshore accounts that would seal it.

He either knew he was going to die and was brainwashed into doing it for the cause,or they lied to him promising safe passage away,when they knew they could never let him live.

Like I've mentioned earlier, if I'm Trump,I bring my own security detail as backup.

They managed to squelch uproar over the asssassination attempt by the timing of the coup and coronation for Kamala by the media. It's outright propaganda mode now.

They managed to squelch uproar over the asssassination attempt by the timing of the coup and coronation for Kamala by the media. It's outright propaganda mode now.
I still don't think it changes much of anything in terms of who people are voting for. People that were gonna vote for Biden are gonna vote for Harris. Trump voters are voting Trump. As mentioned in another thread, turnout is key. If you decide to stay home and not vote, do not cry when Trump loses.

I still don't think it changes much of anything in terms of who people are voting for. People that were gonna vote for Biden are gonna vote for Harris. Trump voters are voting Trump. As mentioned in another thread, turnout is key. If you decide to stay home and not vote, do not cry when Trump loses.
It definitely put some life back in their Jimmah 1980 campaign malaise with Biden. Now the've got TFBFPOTUS to rally around even though we know it's a fraud with her background and career and nothing to be celebrated.

A lot of them don't beleive they are commies.
Blinded by MSM.

No getting thru. Well at least I hsven't been able to.

I wish my hand had a mind melt ability but it doesn't

so it.s back to it is what it is, the standard is the standard. Right now that is Satan. My opinion.

Last edited:
A lot of them don't beleive they are commies.
Blinded by MSM.

No getting thru. Well at least I hsven't been able to.

I wish my hand had a mind melt ability but it doesn't

so it.s back to it is what it is, the standard is the standard. Right now that is Satan. My opinion.
In the age of Tomlin and diminishing returns on his inflationary value as a HC, I can't help but feel the same sense of we're being told year after year how great everything is despite mounting evidence to the contrary. People can't afford to pay rent or buy a home, and TJ Watt is the only modern Steelers All Time Great player to never win a playoff game. How 'bout them indicators?

I don't buy that for a second. What's funny is that unit is directly in front of the counter sniper teams window. Which they all conveniently abandoned their posts at just the right time.

I generally don't believe **** from the FBI anymore and they've done that to themselves. They're unworthy of trust and have proven it.