• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shots fired at Trump Rally

“We failed” a life was lost.

This is what lisses menoff more than anything. ******* dude dies. “Nah it’s shrapnel, hope they get home next time….”

I hope they all burn or visit my tree.
Edit. To be clear not these police but the left **** *****.

Last edited:
Edit. To be clear not these police but the left **** *****.
I don't believe (yet) that there was a conspiracy to assassinate Trump but I do believe there was a conspiracy on the part of the upper levels of the Secret Service and DHS to be somewhat lax on security and maybe something would happen.

I don't believe (yet) that there was a conspiracy to assassinate Trump but I do believe there was a conspiracy on the part of the upper levels of the Secret Service and DHS to be somewhat lax on security and maybe something would happen.
The lax on security is a definite. Some of those SS definitely lack training and conditioning too.

You can't tell me that Google doesn't listen in on Conservative talk.
Up until today they have suppressed the Trump assassination.

Yesterday on the Clay and Buck show they made the listeners aware that if you Google "The assassination attempt on...." the drop-down suggestions will include Truman, Reagan, Ford etc... but Trump was not to be found.

Yesterday I did exactly that. Lo and behold they were right, no Trump.

I so regret not taking a screenshot.

This morning, I did the same thing, and there Trump was, right on top.
So Google does listen.

1722341960074.png

You can't tell me that Google doesn't listen in on Conservative talk.
Up until today they have suppressed the Trump assassination.

Yesterday on the Clay and Buck show they made the listeners aware that if you Google "The assassination attempt on...." the drop-down suggestions will include Truman, Reagan, Ford etc... but Trump was not to be found.

Yesterday I did exactly that. Lo and behold they were right, no Trump.

I so regret not taking a screenshot.

This morning, I did the same thing, and there Trump was, right on top.
So Google does listen.

View attachment 12904
I'm so thankful Elon Musk bought twitter. He's the one who called them out on this.

The man is a Patriot and a national treasure.

I'm not sure if I've posted this,but it's excellent. I hope we can get things changed in the very immediate future.

Last edited:
Okay, so it's looking more and more like I was right.

A. Wanted it to happen
B. They hoped it would
C. ******* clearly planed for it and where are those kids parent sounding the **** off how the letters brainwashed him.
D. Just add the SS to the list of government agencies that need rebuilt. They gave Jill Biden 3 times the detail as Trump got and hers was inside, probably talking to 15 people.

D. Just add the SS to the list of government agencies that need rebuilt. They gave Jill Biden 3 times the detail as Trump got and hers was inside, probably talking to 15 people.
just need to find a bit better than DEI mercenaries.

The Pope has Swiss guards, well paid, trained and without conflicts

just need to find a bit better than DEI mercenaries.

The Pope has Swiss guards, well paid, trained and without conflicts
And they're hiding enough firepower under the court jester outfits to level a small village.
I toured The Vatican 12 years ago and someone asked me if I met The Pope. I said no, and if I did I'd have made a VERY wrong turn and I'd probably still be in jail.

Bongino insists the problem is the the SS is using agents to do investigations. Their mission is protection. But they want to branch out and do investigations that should be done by police or FBI. That's why they don't have enough on protection details.

The hearings are ridiculous. This new guy is just as slimy as the woman who resigned. They keep trying to blame local cops. Even if local cops messed up, it's SS responsibility to make sure the cops are in place and know that plan.

If the FBI even had a shred of credibility left,it's gone now. Poof,like dust in the wind.

Anyone see the black rock ceo with the shooter? It fell into my YouTube feed but can’t find it again.

Trumps assassination attempt was the first time secret service sent a counter sniper to Trump rally.
Kill the patsy.

It's a rural area. It would certainly make sense. I grew up about 12-14 miles east of Butler in Armstrong County. A whole bunch of nothing other than farms and woods.

They certainly gave him the lowest quality detail they possibly could. There's so much that went wrong that I'm having a hard time chalking it all up to coincidence.

At the least it's intentional gross negligence. This is supposed to be our very best in protection.

My biggest question is how did that 20 year old kid know he could get on that building and it wouldn't be covered?

Somebody else said the same a week or so ago.....no more info yet.....what/who/when is FBI actually investigating?

Itself? The CIA? Some whackjob leftist organization.

It's really laughable. If there's anything connected to a government agency, that evidence will dissappear.